Forex Lasers Forum  

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

Which indicator is better for Forex trading: CCI or RSI ?

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 23-09-2017, 16:46
Level II Lasers Member

Default Which indicator is better for Forex trading: CCI or RSI ?

you should never hang your hat on one indicator....If your software can handle it you should have at least 3 indicators + a couple of SMA's and Bollinger bands.

Any one indicator will lie to you at any given time....however they rarely all lie at the same time. So both CCI and RSI are fine charting indicators....they are independent of each other so when both give a positive signal it is usually a good sign.

When I use indicators I chart their trends...not take note particularly where they are.

For example....rising into the so-called over bought range of RSI is bullish...trending out of it is mildly bearish...even though tha actual number is virtually the same.
Old 08-02-2018, 09:50
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Re: Which indicator is better for Forex trading: CCI or RSI ?

For me, RSI is a good indicator because it works for me. I do not know the other one. I have not yet worked with it so no idea how does it work.
Old 19-03-2018, 15:32
Level IV Lasers Member

There are many websites which give some indicators and you can make good money in Forex with the help of these indicators. You can get some forex indicators on this site actually in their database section.
Old 13-08-2018, 02:13
Level IV Lasers Member

Right, many websites are providing free indicators to use. But understanding them and then working with them is not easy. You can not learn everything in a time. It takes time to be good at one thing.