Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

JForex Platform

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26-08-2017, 13:38
Level IV Lasers Member

Default JForex Platform

Ever since I started I've only known of MT4 and MT5 but recently I come across JForex platform. I've searched for this platform and only found Dukascopy to be using them, is this really a safe platform? I've not used them,,I just want info about JForex.
Old 27-08-2017, 09:42
Level III Lasers Member

Default Re: JForex Platform

the maximum result from Forex is not an easy task even though many of us try to make money easily . first of all you have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge which is the key to success in Forex. On the other hand despite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge it is not possible to achieve success without having a reliable support, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.
Old 16-09-2017, 13:05
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
the maximum result from Forex is not an easy task even though many of us try to make money easily . first of all you have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge which is the key to success in Forex. On the other hand despite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge it is not possible to achieve success without having a reliable support, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.
Thanks for highlighting this, I guess the problem is that most of us have a wrong understanding for the whole thing, it is possible to make alot of money, but for is not a get rich quick scheme, it is this kind of mindset that works again most traders, even with the best strategy, one should learn the best money management strategy, and stick by it.
Old 20-12-2017, 11:03
Level III Lasers Member

For leading a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose the broker which is regulated by the high authorize in this market place. According to me the most credible one which is regulated by the UK or US, this kind of broker for all time make sure secure environment for trading with a wide range of trading technologies.
Old 27-12-2017, 19:51
Level II Lasers Member

I will really not wish to join up this company. I see NO proper support or policy. Plus they are just starting up, I think anyone who will be sensible with their stuff will prefer a BETTER broker. But then it’s just my opinion.
Old 10-01-2018, 17:53
Level III Lasers Member

According to our trading experience we the traders basically choose our trading style, we have to choose the platform that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. I have seen according to my trading experience, in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So we scalpers have to be careful when choosing a broker,
Old 07-05-2018, 06:14
Banned

There are probably a thousand easier ways to make money than by trading forex. You will need to have an obsession with trading. You have to absolutely love trading. You have to love analyzing the charts.
Old 08-05-2018, 19:09
Level III Lasers Member

From all trading strategies scalping is more profitable that brings profit in a short time. but in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker practically. So, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which for all time ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads including minimum margin requirements.
Old 27-02-2019, 20:16
Level II Lasers Member

Never really heard of this broker before, I donít think it really make sense to work with broker thatís not yet established, as it just increases the risk which no one can afford, at least thatís what I believe.