Forex Lasers Forum  

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

important tips

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27-06-2017, 00:40
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Re: important tips

Many beginning and/or consistently losing traders focus exclusively on having a profitable trading strategy. But even though a good trading strategy is definitely important, using solid money management and having a rational, disciplined trading attitude will get you further at the end of the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wts2vivbSCM&t=487s
Old 28-06-2017, 11:18
Level III Lasers Member

We the traders have to choose the broker which always ensures security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services, free demo trading, usable trading bonus, high leverage, 0 pips lowest trading spreads superior execution and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.
Old 30-10-2017, 05:08
Level IV Lasers Member

I think we should not discuss any broker here because broker section is there with the forum. Choosing broker is trader's choice, we can not force someone to believe about our broker.
Old 05-11-2017, 19:32
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chin100 View Post
Many beginning and/or consistently losing traders focus exclusively on having a profitable trading strategy. But even though a good trading strategy is definitely important, using solid money management and having a rational, disciplined trading attitude will get you further at the end of the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wts2vivbSCM&t=487s
Poor money management is a vexatious neglect which leads to losses in majority of cases, it can be improved easily but here we need to cultivate discipline which is quite hard to follow for a long period of time like years.
Old 08-11-2017, 18:45
Level III Lasers Member

According to me, for leading a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly we the traders have to invest the broker which is regulated by the UK or US. Because only this kinds of trading broker for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies.
Old 07-12-2017, 21:41
Level III Lasers Member

Demo works really if anyone using this trading place after finishing preschool level. but beginners lost interest after passing sometime. Thatís why it is more important to take micro account instead of demo.
Old 12-04-2018, 02:17
Level IV Lasers Member

By far the number one on this list, people risk way too much. Forex is leveraged trading and itís incredibly easy to wipe out your account by risking much more than what you can afford.
Old 19-04-2018, 18:01
Level III Lasers Member

I could not recommend at any brokers which I have not used or verified. Because by and large are found to be scams. As a newcomer I think the traders who are particularly beginners have to choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a newcomer I always have to depend on scalping and I have chosen LQDFX for using my trading approach in a proper way due to lowest trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.
Old 25-04-2018, 01:46
Level IV Lasers Member

Knowing as much as possible about your broker and the account you plan to open can save you a considerable amount of money and frustration in the long run. Choosing a reputable broker with a no requoting policy is a good place to start.
Old 25-04-2018, 19:24
Level III Lasers Member

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders are extremely dependable on EURUSD which is mainly considered as a bass currency pair in this market place. But I think for increasing trading performance very rapidly we have to trade other major currency pair. Sometime I trade at all major pair in my demo trading to see the performance how it works.
Old 01-05-2018, 02:40
Level IV Lasers Member

There are many different ways to approach the market. One method that may surprise some is to trade a breakout in strong directional markets.
Old 04-05-2018, 10:22
Level III Lasers Member

Sincerely it said that we the newcomers donít get to the acme before our success. Success start immediately one starts the starting of the wheel. To success in Forex , we must Endeavour to Practice well giving the demo account our best shot.
Old 12-05-2018, 01:48
Level IV Lasers Member

Forex is a really difficult business. To make money with forex, you have to know the technique and have enough experience or you lose more than what you make.
Old 13-06-2018, 20:53
Level III Lasers Member

Itís a place to become a knowledgeable trader especially for the beginners but at all times you have to be focused and dedicated. Besides this learning approach you can trade demo account at any broker.
Old 03-10-2018, 01:57
Level IV Lasers Member

Remember, that you should keep in mind all the tips which you will learn from literature. You will have to make all your decisions logic and automatic.