Forex Lasers Forum  

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

Regulation is important ?

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-05-2017, 07:04
Level III Lasers Member

Default Regulation is important ?

it would be great , We the traders have to choose regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds. Actually, only regulated trading brokers make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And they donít restrict any kinds of trading techniques at all.
Old 12-05-2017, 15:52
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Re: Regulation is important ?

Regulation is important but only to the broker. I've heard cases where well known brokers have scammed their own clients. Brokers such as FXCM recently got kicked out of the USA allegedly for trading against its clients. Over rally, regulation is important but only if the broker respect its clients.
Old 08-12-2017, 14:20
Level IV Lasers Member

From my perspective, choosing a forex broker is a personal decision. First, you need to make a list of what you want from a broker. Some things you will absolutely require, others will be things you want but can live without.
Old 11-12-2017, 05:11
Level IV Lasers Member

When choosing a FOREX broker, you should always consider security, support, fees, and regulations before you decide. You should also know that finding a broker, can be difficult because a lot of different traders has different opinions.
Old 18-12-2017, 05:13
Level IV Lasers Member

Forex Trading is quite a risky one, but there are tons of brokers to help you out and hence you need to understand that you will need to select an appropriate one if you want to gain the maximum, you need to have a proper amount of research before selecting any one.
Old 20-12-2017, 02:50
Level IV Lasers Member

You can find a lot of great and regulated forex brokers, but you can also find a lot of forex brokers who are not regulated and hos very low security or deposit guarantee. First of all, you should NOT choose a broker based on the bonus offers they provide you with.
Old 20-12-2017, 05:48
Level IV Lasers Member

Exactly, we have to refrain ourselves to fall in for the alluring offer of the non regulated brokers as eventually, we will lose at a particular point after getting involved with them.
Old 20-12-2017, 08:58
Level III Lasers Member

Have you seen the news about the UK regulation? They want to reduce the leverage to 1:30
hah. As for me, this is too tough
Old 21-12-2017, 18:37
Level III Lasers Member

When selecting a broker there are many important things that we have to check , in order to me we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to make sure first of all if the broker ensures lowest trading spreads or not. Because in spite of having good trading knowledge thatís not possible at all to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit very rapidly from any other trading techniques.
Old 22-12-2017, 09:59
Level III Lasers Member

I'd like also to ask about trading techniques you wrote about earlier...
Do you know such brokers that restrict something?
i'm just interested cause I've never seen such ones
Old 25-12-2017, 05:02
Level IV Lasers Member

Regulation is highly important because forex brokers are generally less regulated than other financial institutions, therefore they tend to use more misleading practices.
Old 27-12-2017, 19:42
Level II Lasers Member

I believe regulation is absolutely vital. If we want to work with comfort then we need to look at broker thatís properly regulated and is trustworthy. Thatís why my selection is for FreshForex, it is just the BEST you can EVER wish to have. From zero spreads to high leverage and 120 instruments to pick including BITCOIN, it makes them standout.
Old 08-02-2018, 19:24
Level III Lasers Member

But choosing a broker is very difficult task nowadays; because there are almost thousands online broker in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We can choose the broker which for all time makes sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. Actually the credible trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques at all with scalping and hedging.
Old 11-02-2018, 12:49
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapiaKhatunAsha View Post
I believe regulation is absolutely vital. If we want to work with comfort then we need to look at broker thatís properly regulated and is trustworthy. Thatís why my selection is for FreshForex, it is just the BEST you can EVER wish to have. From zero spreads to high leverage and 120 instruments to pick including BITCOIN, it makes them standout.
Regulation is important to stabilize price of bitcoin because it restrains its adoption as payment system and traders start to lose hope in happy end. I keep short position with Hotforex, expecting BTC to plunge to 4K in the middle of February.
Old 13-02-2018, 02:16
Level IV Lasers Member

If we are talking about broker choosing then yes regulation an important point for every trader. You can not trust any person for your money.