Forex Lasers Forum  

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

Success in Forex

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 19-10-2016, 10:11
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Success in Forex

Here's the thing, traders come into Forex aiming to make money super quick - but practically lets face it, due to lack of trading knowledge - by and large traders (in particular the newcomers) are left with a hefty loss, whether relative or absolute. So, according to my trading experience, it's clear that, before TRYING to earn money from this volatile trading place you gotta practice, practice and PRACTICE! Obvious yes, but how few people actually practice for the required period of time, which is DIFFERENT for different folks.
Old 19-10-2016, 13:50
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Re: success in forex

Yes i agree with you, we should give at least six months to learn Forex trading and practice on demo trading. Due to lack of knowledge and practice new traders suffer through losses and most of them then quit trading. So the first thing is to know success hierarchy in Forex trading and then move forward.
Old 21-10-2016, 15:36
Level IV Lasers Member

You need lots of knowledge and skills and experience to achieve success in Forex Trading. It would be good enough to have a Demo Practice for certain months to improve our trades.
Old 26-10-2016, 10:25
Level IV Lasers Member

In spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge thatís not possible at all to make profit constancy without having a reliable support form a regulated trading broker which for all time dedicated to their clients by providing exclusive trading facilities with security of funds. and, real regulated trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques.
Old 29-10-2016, 04:59
Level IV Lasers Member

The only way to become successful in Forex Trading is through constant practice and through experience and skills.
Old 09-04-2018, 10:18
Level IV Lasers Member

Having the right community, mindset and education are the keys to becoming a successful trader. The problem is, many people focus on one or two of these things, but without the third, you will have a really tough time.
Old 25-04-2018, 01:44
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Re: Success in Forex

To become a currency trader, you need to have a clear vision. What we mean by that is a good idea of possible market moves and your relevant actions.
Old 01-05-2018, 09:54
Level 1 Lasers Member

In my opinion, the best way to success in Forex trading is to invest wisely with good strategy. Control your emotions and money management is important.
Old 11-05-2018, 00:08
Level III Lasers Member

If you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using a broker which always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips , that’s why from here without any kinds of restrictions I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. So, for all time I feel comfortable when scalping practically.
Old 12-05-2018, 01:51
Level IV Lasers Member

In simple terms, scalping is when you enter a position looking for a small profit. This means a trader using a scalping strategy usually take a large number of trades during the day, and hold them for a short period of time.
Old 20-05-2018, 20:51
Level III Lasers Member

In spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge thatís not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker, as the result of our trading the broker can affect with certainly, now I am with LQDFX which until the end of time ensures a wide range of trading technologies including security of funds at any kinds of investments. And they donít restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, I feel comfortable when I use my strategies.
Old 07-07-2018, 01:28
Level IV Lasers Member

Before you even start a trading career, make sure you have made enough preparations. These just not mean having enough money to start an investment, but you should also be equipped with research and practice.
Old 10-07-2018, 12:15
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleGum View Post
Before you even start a trading career, make sure you have made enough preparations. These just not mean having enough money to start an investment, but you should also be equipped with research and practice.
What's your preferred research approaches? Do you rely on technical or fundamental analysis in your trading? In my view fundamentalists better explain market moves that's why I watch Hotforex webinars devoted to this type analysis to get better understanding of trading systems.