Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

Your Favorite Broker

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-09-2016, 07:33
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Re: Your Favorite Broker

When looking for a broker there are many things you have to check. According to my trading experience, first of all I will looking for in a broker is , if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposit and withdrawal system how it works.
Old 06-09-2016, 08:26
Level IV Lasers Member

its not like im trading a million broker, your broker that works will always be your favorite, as traders the aim is to earn not have a broker competition, let that be between broker LOL, but yeah i have a small account with lmfx and its doing fine.
Old 07-09-2016, 06:04
Level III Lasers Member

The best broker for scalping is a broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques in particularly scalping that is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy in this market place. Nowadays, by and large regulated trading broker allow trading concept such this in their trading platform.
Old 12-09-2016, 04:21
Level IV Lasers Member

Yeah...! it is not about the favourite broker, as it is not necessary, that my broker will prove as beneficial as it had been proved to me.
Old 15-08-2019, 02:11
Level IV Lasers Member

Send a message via ICQ to chin100 Send a message via AIM to chin100 Send a message via Yahoo to chin100

There are lot of Forex brokers in the market and I always consider to choose a regulated broker. I never trade with unregulated broker. With regulated broker my money will be in safe hands and I can trade with ease.

Here you can get more informations about different brokers: Forex Brokers Comparison 2019
Old 10-09-2019, 08:20
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chin100 View Post
There are lot of Forex brokers in the market and I always consider to choose a regulated broker. I never trade with unregulated broker. With regulated broker my money will be in safe hands and I can trade with ease.

Here you can get more informations about different brokers: Forex Brokers Comparison 2019
Is Hotforex broker included in this list? Why I don't see them?
Old 21-09-2019, 05:45
Level V Lasers Member

I am extremely fond of FreshForex broker, as they are really special for so many reasons. Firstly, it’s one of the most secure brokers out there having fast transactions with no extra charges. There is very much 24/5 support service available which gives you further comfort and having so many more benefits is what makes them special.
Old 25-05-2020, 16:32
Level V Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangtrader View Post
Is Hotforex broker included in this list? Why I don't see them?
Here you can find a pretty detailed independent review about them.
Old 03-06-2020, 19:46
Level III Lasers Member

If you want to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly first of all you have to make sure the credible trading broker which always ensures a wide range of trading facilities. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.