Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

The perfect Broker

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29-08-2016, 15:35
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Re: The perfect Broker

I think all brokers should be reliable and regulated, to limit the risk of being scammed. So always try to read some reviews before choose a broker. Broker should have a low spread, fast execution and reliable customer support.

Check out this site below:

trusted online forex trading brokers
Old 27-03-2020, 16:53
Level IV Lasers Member

The meaning of perfect for me runs through FreshForex, as they are amazingly hot with so many advantages to like. I feel super comfortable with them using their low spreads, high leverage, over 130 instruments to select from and much more. Itís just so perfect.
Old 31-03-2020, 12:59
Level IV Lasers Member

There is no perfect broker, I think, but there are certain conditions one should avoid to mitigate risks when picking a company to work with.
Old 05-06-2020, 12:21
Level IV Lasers Member

I think perfect broker is one who is aware about all the fundamentals and advanced technical knowledge about the Forex market. Only then he would be capable enough to gain profit out of our investment.
Old 27-06-2020, 15:41
Level IV Lasers Member

We should ensure that we give priority to security when it comes to picking any broker. It is not okay just to look at the benefits and ignore the cons, as that is going to lead to losing only. So we need to be wise and I am just that with FreshForex. They are servicing in the industry for last 14 years or so. It allows me to do trading with peace of mind knowing that there is no risk for me.
Old 19-07-2020, 18:59
Level III Lasers Member

In this market place we the traders actually choose our trading pair according to our trading experience. in my trading career because of slow motions from my first day of trading I have been using EURUSD which is mainly considered as a bass currency in Fx trading. And I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which is regulated with STP trading technology and for all time make sure almost 50 up major currency pair including CFDs. So, my trading performance is growing very rapidly.
Old 01-08-2020, 08:39
Level III Lasers Member

No broker is perfect. In fact, there is nothing that is perfect. If anyone thinks otherwise, itís just running away from the reality. I use FXGiants and that to me is amongst the best brokers out there.

I will not go into the debate of perfect or worst, since it is just endless thing. I am just wanting to be with a broker that is reliable and comfortable to work with. Therefore, I enjoy with FXGiants because of the countless benefits and top notch security too.