Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

ECN/STP FOREX BROKER

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17-07-2015, 09:34
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default ECN/STP FOREX BROKER

Welcome to 5StarsForex Online Forex Broker

We at 5StarsForex your bridge to the major banks of the world, we connect the clients with major international banks to execute the orders and trade directly with the Banks, The broker obtains liquidity from tier-1 providers (Major Banks), delivers it to its clients using the Financial Exchange.

Company Name: 5Stars Market Ltd
Broker Name: 5Stars Forex Ltd
Country of origin: Sweden
Leverage: from 1:500, 1:300
, 1:100
Regulation: Cysec
Account Type: Universal Mini, Universal Standard, And Universal Advanced
Minimum account size: $2500

Minimum lot size: 0.1 lot

Payment options: Bank wire, Credit card,
Online payment options
Spreads: Fixed (1.5 pips average) on EUR/USD

On-line since: 2014

Become an Affiliate
Our Affiliate Program offers you highly lucrative remunerations for referring clients to 5StarsForex
Are You:
ē A website or forum owner?
ē An expert advisor (EA) developers or a signal provider?
ē An education provider?
ē An online marketing agent?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then this opportunity is specially made for you. You can now boost your income thanks to our high quality financial products, competitive and flexible trading services and stable technology platforms.
Ways 5StarsForex guarantee you succeed:
ē High conversion and elevated rebates
ē Quick and efficient set-up
ē Full performance tracking and reporting systems
ē Free marketing support
ē Unique financial services & products to your clients
ē Low spreads

Advantages of 5Stars Forex
Genuine online trading forex

Convenient Platform Options
MT4 Terminal for PC and MAC, iPhone Trader, iPod Trader, MT4 Smartphone

Lower Transaction Costs
The retail transaction cost (the bid/ask spread) is less than 0.1%

No fixed lot size
Own self-determining lot, Traders with us can participate with the minimum trade size

Petitive Trading Experience
Tight Spreads from as low as 0.4*, Flexible leverage up to 1:1000 EAs, Scalping, and Hedging allowed.

Open Demo Account
Open Live Account
Become Our Partner
Old 17-12-2015, 05:29
Level V Lasers Member

Default Re: ECN/STP FOREX BROKER

I am now more prefer to use ECN brokers, ECN broker provides you direct access to the market. The broker earns only from commissions paid by the customer. TICKMILL is one of ECN broker, the broker has a speed of execution and low spreads are needed by traders to do scalping to Achieve maximum profit. this is usually the main thing when traders decide to choose the right broker for scalping. based on my experience, TICKMILL gives traders especially for scalpers with very good platforms.
Old 22-12-2015, 13:00
Level IV Lasers Member

I prefer to use services of regulated brokers like Hotforex I feel safe wit them as they have pretty good reputation and stable platform where I can scalp profitably.
Old 30-12-2015, 04:33
Level V Lasers Member

I have been trading with TICKMILL for quite sometimes. I'm satisfied with their friendly customer support and execution so far. Now I choose Exchange account. This account have a Trade stock indices, 64 currency pairs, crude oil, gold and silver on our Exchange account (DMA, ECN). Please note that our ECN spreads are fluctuating and start from 0.0 pips. Also, many brokers do not allow placing stop and limit orders close to market prices Ė they encourage you to do just that. So stop/limit levels are zero. On Exchange account we charge a commission of 2 USD per 100 000 USD traded, per side (0.0020% notional). This is the lowest standard commission in the world. Active traders are charged even less.
Old 11-01-2016, 12:52
Level II Lasers Member

The Real ECN is faster on its order process, but STP is much more faster than ECN. But using REAL STP account it need huge balance to be able to trade using it. Now only Mayzus broker who give the chance for traders, just using $500 we can use REAL STP account. https://www.mayzus.com/stp-mini.html
Old 12-01-2016, 07:47
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default 5Stars Forex Account types

Well, we have 3 different account types with different features and characteristics (universal mini, Universal standard and Universal Advanced). First thing to consider is minimum fund which is started from $500. We have 3 different minimum funds for 3 different accounts.
Go to: 5Stars forex account type page and learn the difference between these account types and choose which you think is suitable for you.
Old 12-01-2016, 21:49
Level IV Lasers Member

Never heard about that broker before? Was it founded in 2015?
Lets give it some time so they can prove their reliability by fair trading execution and withdrawing profit to their clients without any issues. But for now lets trade with well-known and regulated brokers like Hotforex.
Old 18-01-2016, 12:13
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default 5Stars Forex Account types

Well, we have 3 different account types with different features and characteristics (universal mini, Universal standard and Universal Advanced). First thing to consider is minimum fund. We have 3 different minimum funds for 3 different accounts. Go to: 5stars forex account types and learn the difference between these account types and choose which you think is suitable for you.
Old 20-01-2016, 05:22
Level V Lasers Member

we should be choose a broker who understand trader need. At Tickmill we believe and understand that a successful client is one who will stay as long as possible with us. We genuinely want our clients to succeed and that is why we allow all trading styles including news trading, scalping, and arbitrage which are generally not allowed by other brokers due to a fear of making internal losses.
Old 20-01-2016, 21:12
Level II Lasers Member

ECN broker is better than other types
Old 21-01-2016, 12:19
Level 1 Lasers Member

I have been trading on Forex for nearly 9 months. I like working and to be independent, that is why I chose Forex. I had changed several brokers before I started cooperating with 5Stars forex. I have been working with 5Stars Forex for some time and I make much money. 5Stars forex broker provides perfect trading conditions, withdrawals and deposits, plus bonuses Ė and I appreciate it. Work with 5Stars forex and earn money! I wish good luck to everyone and let the trend will always be by your side
Old 27-01-2016, 05:59
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default 5Stars Forex Corporate Account

Corporate account is for those who want to trade on companyís name with corporate level trading facilites. Register account with all personal details, personal experience along with the corporate details. Some details are needed to register this account which are:
-certificate of corporation
-Memorandum & Articles of association
-Passport copies for the authorized signatures.
-Directors Certificate (EU Countries or when applicable)
-Good standing Confirmation or recent annual tax return or recent annual financial statement.
-Passport copies of any individual that owns more than 25%, if any shareholder is a legal person.
-Proof of address for major shareholders, and authorized signatories.
-Board Resolution to establish the business with 5Stars Forex Ltd and nominate the contact/in-charge person.
-Shareholders certificate
-Authorized Director/Manager Proof of Address.
-Proof of Address for the company.
Old 27-01-2016, 06:17
Level 1 Lasers Member

I chose 5Stars forex broker because I found all the information on their website convictive. After I checked the speed of mt4 work and successfully transfer my money out I formed my opinion that with this broker I can rely on fair business at forex.
Old 01-02-2016, 06:20
Level 1 Lasers Member

I have experienced excellent communications before, during, and after opening a live account with 5Stars forex. Fast execution both in and out, stable and reliable server. They always develop new and improves already existing products and services to make the work of its customers much easier and the most effective.
Old 10-02-2016, 12:05
Level 1 Lasers Member

Thanks to 5Stars, have received a lot of benefits, such as different contest in order to improve my trading strategies and my skills as a trader. Also, this broker offers excellent types of bonuses you can choose from to trade with even more advantages and depending your own experience I have learned a lot by their courses totally free. For me this is the most complete and reliable broker.
Old 15-02-2016, 12:00
Level 1 Lasers Member

I have been with this broker since the last 5 months and everything is running smoothly. Therefore, itís really good company, they make my withdrawals really fast
Old 20-02-2016, 11:43
Level 1 Lasers Member

My account got reactivated after a thorough investigation held last week. 5Stars forex is the only considerate broker. After explanations, the company decided to unblock my account and told me not to violate the rules again. Thank you 5Stars forex.
Old 21-02-2016, 04:52
Level 1 Lasers Member

Iíve started working with the company two months ago and Iíve never regretted it! There is all you need: great service, quality analytical reviews, and a responsive team. Besides, the company offers gainful bonuses, contests and campaigns to try your luck at. I think thatís great. Iíve never faced any difficulties with money withdrawal so far. No problem at all! I hope for our further fruitful cooperation!
Old 25-02-2016, 06:38
Level 1 Lasers Member

Iíve started working with the company two months ago and Iíve never regretted it! There is all you need: great service, quality analytical reviews, and a responsive team. Besides, the company offers gainful bonuses, contests and campaigns to try your luck at. I think thatís great. Iíve never faced any difficulties with money withdrawal so far. No problem at all! I hope for our further fruitful cooperation!
Old 02-03-2016, 04:27
Level 1 Lasers Member

Support and professionalism of 5Stars Forex have impressed me. I have deposited over 5,000 with this broker and execution is perfect for my style of trading.
Old 07-03-2016, 04:24
Level 1 Lasers Member

I am totally satisfied with my trading with 5Stars forex. This broker provides me all tools and help I need for a successful trading. Spreads are fixed in major currencies and up to now, I haven't seen requotes in its trading platform. Withdrawals are instant as well as deposits.
Old 29-06-2016, 02:11
Level V Lasers Member

ECN broker will give his traders the best spreads possible. each type of broker has its own advantages and disadvantages; the right one for you will be the one that enables us to apply our own strategy successfully in the easiest possible way. Each broker seeks to provide the most benefit to the trader, now I try to be able to stabilize trading in TICKMILL. based on my experience is suitable to trade with scalping especially for ECN accounts. in addition, can now make changes to your account to an account free swap.