Forex Lasers Forum

Forex Lasers Forum (https://www.forexlasers.com/forums/)
-   Forex Discussion (https://www.forexlasers.com/forums/forex-discussion/)
-   -   beginners traders love scalpling (https://www.forexlasers.com/forums/forex-discussion/2490-beginners-traders-love-scalpling.html)

unclegober 27-01-2015 09:04

beginners traders love scalpling

Scalping is a short term trading .The beginners love this type of trading because they get results in a short time and they concentrate on trades for some moments . They can get a small profit soon from a trade .I think scalping is good for newbies for getting experience of trading and for getting some profit .Beginners also face loss of a little amount of money from scalping by setting stop loss order in their trades . Some people think that it is a wastage of time and it is not proper trading .

How about you opinion?

orni308 30-01-2015 16:43

Re: beginners traders love scalpling

Not only new traders but also many experienced broker do try scalping, its a bit risky but you can fetch some if you are really lucky.

Fxchamp 13-02-2015 08:38

I am trading from last many years and I must say that not only the new ones but traders like me who are trading from years also do scalping. And it is really very risky for both new and experienced traders.

ValdisFFS 17-02-2015 09:01

Scalping is good for quick profit, but most probably you will not get high profits. If you want to earn more, go for higher timeframes :)

tama13 19-02-2015 03:27

yeah scalping is the trend with newbies, usually for fast profit, but i have been trading for 3 years now started as a scalper with hotforex but ended up doing position trading its a lot safer and the gains are good.

unclegober 22-10-2015 05:02

Scalping is a trading strategy in which we can close and open trade quickly. That way we'll be able to try trading with the maximum and convenient if we could do with a good trading analysis. for starters it should be trading with scalping because it only requires a short-term analysis

wuxiami 30-10-2015 07:51

Scalping is very suitable for beginner, as for long term trading need much experience and funds, forex as short term trading business, scalping is profitable and safe trading strategy for beginer.

unclegober 03-02-2016 05:46

Transparently spread will make traders more convenient because traders can calculate trade compatible with the money management that will be used. I am now with TICKMILL because the broker is giving me the opportunity to trade scalping without any restriction. although trading under one second

edojoker 10-02-2016 13:34

Hello guys, anyone here have experience in Scalping Wars Game??
Its Free and no need deposit, of course with huge prize. here is its information

chin100 28-02-2016 12:43

I personally like Forex scalping because that give a quick profit. what do you say about scalping???

Nimbus 28-02-2016 18:20

scalping it is very profitable trading system, i trade with ecn account from liteforex

unclegober 09-03-2016 06:10

Forex Scalping can also be called a quick trading. It is a method where traders allow their positions to last only for a matter of seconds, to a full minute and rarely longer than that. The purpose of scalping is making small profits while exposing a trading account to a very limited risk, which is due to a quick open/close trading mode. What Forex broker would allow you to scalp the market? Obviously, dealing desk brokers would not agree with scalpersí trading style and most likely will ask a trader to change his/her trading habits or to find another broker. I am now very comfortable in TICKMILL, I get low spreads which can be used to perform scalping technique without any restrictions, traders can execute orders under one second

Katy 20-03-2016 16:36

Not only new traders but also many experienced broker do try scalping, its a bit risky but you can fetch some if you are really lucky.

cessna 06-04-2016 08:08

I guess scalping can help bring some good turnovers to scalpers but at the same time it is also riskier for newbie traders, so they should try scalping when they think that they have good hands on trading.

Katy 04-05-2016 11:50

Scalping is good for quick profit

edojoker 07-05-2016 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katy (Post 29082)
Scalping is good for quick profit

yes you are right, but its difficult and need good internet connection and good server performance from broker we joined. For scalping, i recommend to using
https://www.mayzus.com/stp-mini.html account for scalping, its totally fast and quick performance.

BubbleGum 11-05-2016 07:23

The beginners love this type of trading because they get results in a short time. Most of the new Forex traders prefer to make quick money.

unclegober 01-06-2016 02:16

The strategy of making profit to hold currency for a period of time is referred to as the Forex scalping system, and those that follow this system are known as scalpers. They aim to place high volumes of trades, earning small profits off each one. Scalping is a subset of day trading, which covers repeated entry and exit in a trade in order to realise small but multiple gains from intra-day movements during the trading session. Scalping requires endurance server in order and now I get it in TICKMILL with low spreads that are needed by scalpers to get faster profit

tama13 02-06-2016 09:50

scalping is really popular its not for every one, i started forex as a scalper on hotforex till i found swings do better for me, but i gotta say scalpers do bave the greatest results if done correctly :)

vmusci87 03-06-2016 09:22

Scalping is a popular strategy because it could make great profit in a short time than other strategies. Of course, you could lose very fast. Basic things a scalper needs:
- Leverage and large fund, fast execution.

BubbleGum 04-06-2016 06:12

Scalping is a beauty of forex it is very quick way of earning profit. The beginners love this type of trading because they get results in a short time and they concentrate on trades for some moments.

BubbleGum 14-06-2016 10:47

Scalping is a short term trading. They love scalping because they have great ambition to win forex market in short. Most of the new Forex traders prefer to make quick money.

DirkNannes 04-08-2016 04:10

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. From all trading strategies scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy due to getting profit instantly. But, in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping donít allows by and large regulated trading broker.