Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

Do you feel risk in demo??

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 23-09-2014, 14:32
Level II Lasers Member

Default Do you feel risk in demo??

All newbie and trader must have practiced in virtual for the first.
But there are few mistake that adopted by the learner. They never feel any risk on trade..
Old 29-09-2014, 08:54
Level V Lasers Member

Default Re: Do you feel risk in demo??

Demo account is practice account. We should do this account as a real account. When I trade demo account I think it is real account. So I feel risk in demo account.
Old 01-10-2014, 07:52
Banned

No there is no risk in demo as it is virtual money not real.
Old 08-10-2014, 09:48
Level 1 Lasers Member

You need to be pretend like you are trading on live account
Old 10-10-2014, 14:32
Level III Lasers Member

Send a message via Yahoo to ddeeen

No one can feel risk in demo or virtual account..
They just learn hoe to use and operating metatrader.
Old 13-10-2014, 07:11
Level V Lasers Member

Demo practice is a one important way for success in forex trade.it should take as serious as real if you do not take seriously it's profit or loss, you may not success in forex trade.you trade in demo as same as real and fill same emotion and try to trade with a good strategy, with which you may not face loss.if you can do profit in demo then you trade in real with the same strategy.
Old 13-10-2014, 11:57
Level II Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclegober View Post
Demo practice is a one important way for success in forex trade.it should take as serious as real if you do not take seriously it's profit or loss, you may not success in forex trade.you trade in demo as same as real and fill same emotion and try to trade with a good strategy, with which you may not face loss.if you can do profit in demo then you trade in real with the same strategy.
But its not easy to make it as same as real. Its complicated..
Old 15-10-2014, 07:47
Level 1 Lasers Member

demo is not risk. it is very good for begginer
Old 19-10-2014, 10:11
Level 1 Lasers Member

Demo account help to know about trade system. But it`s unable to give the feeling loss or profit. Here anyone can trade unlimited but real life is that possible. So i think demo can`t feel the risk
Old 20-10-2014, 08:06
Level V Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohmatul View Post
But its not easy to make it as same as real. Its complicated..
Yes, I think so. but i believe we can use our strategy which has a good performance in demo account to be aplication in the real account. in a real account we must manage our emotion and pshychological factor to manage our account
Old 20-10-2014, 15:44
Level IV Lasers Member

Demo account are basically for giving you a virtual experience of the real market, and there is no risk involved, rather its a very good opportunity for new traders to explore market.
Old 27-10-2014, 05:59
Level V Lasers Member

Demo account is for learning and there is no matter if we loss our profit on demo account.It just a learning process so i do not feel any risk on demo account.Demo account is risk less account. As a trader of course we have possession of high skill to be able to analyze markets. for starters, we should use a demo account first and participate in the contest demo account. Currently I am participating in Armada Markets demo contest and link with the prize is 2000$
Old 25-11-2014, 07:13
Level III Lasers Member

demo hasn't get risky .because it is virtual account. systerm for practice. we can practice and learn more about market with demo account. special when we need test our strategy. we will not lose money with it
Old 28-12-2014, 17:39
Level III Lasers Member

No i don't, there is no money involved for there to be any kind of risk, its basically for having real market experience, its a good learning process.
Old 29-12-2014, 01:22
Banned

Obviously not what will be the risk on demo?
Old 29-12-2014, 07:48
Level V Lasers Member

we neither feel any fear of losing money nor the joy of earning profit, the reason is simply that we know that this money in demo is fake and cannot be taken or given. To learn forex properly through demo start demo with same amount of capital as you are willing to deposit in your real account and also trade with same lot size.
Old 06-01-2015, 16:30
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclegober View Post
we neither feel any fear of losing money nor the joy of earning profit, the reason is simply that we know that this money in demo is fake and cannot be taken or given. To learn forex properly through demo start demo with same amount of capital as you are willing to deposit in your real account and also trade with same lot size.
There is no profit or loos it just for experiencing market and most of the brokers provide it as to assure clients of their dealing.
Old 12-02-2015, 07:53
Level III Lasers Member

it is not risky. it is good for us. we can test our plan in this account. we do not pay real money for our mistake. we can follow market when we do not have real money. special with newbier. it is useful for learn and practice.
i like trade demo account with contest. we get chance for some prize with it. we can get more feeling than demo account with our contest
Old 17-02-2015, 09:03
Level 1 Lasers Member

Demo account is for you to understand how things work and try to find out the best strategy for yourself. Other things, like controlling your emotions, can be learnt only on real trading.
Old 25-02-2015, 10:51
Level 1 Lasers Member

Demo accounts really don't have any risk. But you should feel like one and get learned from it. Demo accounts are made for that only.
Old 26-02-2015, 09:25
Level III Lasers Member

Demo account is the best place to start, since we don't need any investment and can use that as the place to train or for beginner as the place to make them familiar with forex without being afraid lose some bucks
Old 28-02-2015, 08:29
Level III Lasers Member

it is not risky. you can learn and practice in this market . we do not lose real money. what is risky. i don't think so. demo account is great systerm. you can't find it with some investment channel
Old 28-02-2015, 14:19
Level IV Lasers Member

Send a message via Yahoo to mocharifin

Never feel risk in demo, But in demo contest of course...
Every weeks, I've join in LiteFighting demo contest on liteforex broker, its isteresting and really challenging..
Old 11-03-2015, 12:01
Level IV Lasers Member

The capital in demo is virtual money. So, directly itís not risky but I used my demo trading very sincerely. For the reason that demo practicing to the best and unique way to be a experience trader. The main advantage is, we trader can use it without any cost. Besides, I used one of the most helpful demo trading platform TradingBanks where I got best learning environment.
Old 15-03-2015, 16:47
Level IV Lasers Member

No there is no such risk in Demo account, all the stuff happen in Demo account is virtual, it is basically for giving you market exposure.
Old 18-03-2015, 08:27
Level 1 Lasers Member

It is true that there is no risk in demo account as you are trading virtual money. However, the aim of this type of account is testing your skills and strategy as if you were trading live, so you should take it as such.