Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

Is there a perfect trader in forex?

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-07-2014, 04:33
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Is there a perfect trader in forex?

In Forex trade i know is hard for some and is easy for some. So that made to come up with this question. Is it that those that is easy for are the best trade while those that the trade is hard for are not good in the trade or what. Am kind of curious to know. Please my fellow brothers i need to know.
Old 17-07-2014, 08:40
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Re: Is there a perfect trader in forex?

it's a kind of a talent, u know some guys write tons of books and other guys, like me can't write a simple short story 'bout how i've spent my summer holidays. same story is here. u can be a good, high-skilled and even high-payed broker, trying hard, spending days and months trading, but u'll never be a great trader with natural talent or unbelieveable luck. sad but true ):
Old 21-07-2014, 07:09
Level V Lasers Member

In Forex market have different type of trader. Forex is a business. For that for trade some time we get profit also some time losses money. I think who have a good knowledge about Forex market they can earn here more. To make a perfect trade in Forex market we need a good market analysis knowledge.

Video about Armada Markets
Old 24-07-2014, 17:18
Level IV Lasers Member

thats the skill to find that perfect trade that will fetch you profit, and that comes with experience, you cannot guess if its a good or a bad trade.
Old 28-07-2014, 11:33
Level IV Lasers Member

Send a message via Yahoo to mocharifin

I think that there are no perfect trader, but there are consistent profitable trader.
I've a friend that using EA and attached in VPS and trade in liteforex broker, he have many bullet to make order. its the key of hir trading strategy, he always gain consistent profit there.
Old 04-08-2014, 16:10
Level V Lasers Member

I say about it that I do not see any trader which is perfect to trade well and get more and huge profit in the forex trading market on the consistent basis. I say that if we have to improve our selves then we have to trade under the rules of the Forex market.
Old 08-09-2014, 14:24
Level III Lasers Member

Send a message via Yahoo to ddeeen

Perfect trader??. nothing out there. each trader will get stuck and will face many problems while trading forex and even in other trading instrumental.
Old 11-09-2014, 16:11
Level IV Lasers Member

Perfect trader is that who has shift the balance to the winning trades as much as it's possible. Absolutely profitable trading is impossible and our aim is to reduce losses to the lower bound.
Old 13-09-2014, 17:37
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangtrader View Post
Perfect trader is that who has shift the balance to the winning trades as much as it's possible. Absolutely profitable trading is impossible and our aim is to reduce losses to the lower bound.
100% profitable trades are impossible but you can certainly minimize your loss.
Old 15-09-2014, 06:53
Level V Lasers Member

i don't think there is any perfect trader who able to win 100 times in his trading.but there is a lot of successful trader around us.however we will not be able success in our trading we just need to try to reduce our loss.if we are able to reduce the loss profit will be come today or tomorrow. Now, i train my capanility with demo account contest. Currently I am participating in Armada Markets demo contest and link
Old 19-10-2014, 15:36
Level 1 Lasers Member

perfect trader???? I think that there are no perfect trader. But have experienced and good trader.....if anyone have any tips share with us
Old 17-02-2015, 09:30
Level 1 Lasers Member

I think the difference between the successful and unsuccessful trader is time spent on learning and practicing. Some think that trading is very very simple and you should just trade and earn, but it is not true. You should learn and practince before seeing profitable results!