Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

Practice is the mother of skills?

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17-06-2014, 12:22
Level IV Lasers Member

Send a message via ICQ to chin100 Send a message via AIM to chin100 Send a message via Yahoo to chin100
Default Practice is the mother of skills?

Practice is known to be the mother of skills and skills give birth to mastery. In Forex trading we need good trading skills and those can only be acquired by way of practice, once you practice to gain skills you are on path of perfection.
Old 18-06-2014, 15:26
Level II Lasers Member

Default Re: Practice is the mother of skills?

I was remember when I first learning trade in forex. I practice my skill in marketiva. but this broker do not using metatrader, then i change to liteforex and participate in their demo contest, I get the balance from these contest and still active trade in liteforex..
Old 19-06-2014, 04:08
Level V Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxsatria View Post
I was remember when I first learning trade in forex. I practice my skill in marketiva. but this broker do not using metatrader, then i change to liteforex and participate in their demo contest, I get the balance from these contest and still active trade in liteforex..
Demo contest are great to learn trading and you will even get a prize if you are successful. Currently I am participating in Armada Markets demo contest and link
Old 19-06-2014, 13:02
Level IV Lasers Member

After gaining knowledge and learning about the market , its Practice which is needed to sharpen those skills needed in the market. The more you practice the more you learn.
Old 14-07-2014, 07:14
Level V Lasers Member

In my personal view the price to become a good trader is spending years of hard work by having daily trading practice. Because there are no short cut to develop our trading skill so working hard is the only way to have it. Unfortunately most beginner trader doesn't want to do daily trading practice so they search short cut by trading with oversize lot trying to get rich quick, but in the end what they get is margin call. The bottom line is if we combine hard work and practice the result is good trading skill.
Old 17-07-2014, 09:20
Level 1 Lasers Member

practice -> expirience -> skills -> success
Old 28-07-2014, 11:36
Level IV Lasers Member

Send a message via Yahoo to mocharifin

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclegober View Post
In my personal view the price to become a good trader is spending years of hard work by having daily trading practice. Because there are no short cut to develop our trading skill so working hard is the only way to have it. Unfortunately most beginner trader doesn't want to do daily trading practice so they search short cut by trading with oversize lot trying to get rich quick, but in the end what they get is margin call. The bottom line is if we combine hard work and practice the result is good trading skill.
Yeah, being talent trader must spend a lot of times. Just making many practices and practices, it will form your skill..
Old 29-07-2014, 00:17
Level 1 Lasers Member

Yes practice is the mother of skills and if you do more practice you can become more perfect in your work. So in Forex practice will make you more perfect and you will do better in Forex trading.
Old 04-08-2014, 16:05
Level V Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocharifin View Post
Yeah, being talent trader must spend a lot of times. Just making many practices and practices, it will form your skill..
Lots of practice and evaluate our trading is a great way to improve our trading skills. To test the ability of our trading, both the ability to generate profits, manage risk and money management skills, you can try trading with Armada Market and become Trader Of The Month. Each month Armada gives out a 500 USD prize to the Trader of the Month who shows not only good profits, but also excellent risk and money management skills. Read more Trader Of The Month
Old 07-08-2020, 08:38
Level IV Lasers Member

Habits of Excellence - Repetition is the Mother of Learning and Skill. "Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently practicing and applying basic fundamentals." Champions understand that the key to mastery is Spirited Repetition.
Old 15-09-2020, 17:05
Level V Lasers Member

Practice is one of the key aspects when we think about success and without that it is not possible for anyone to be successful at all. I find it super cool and comfortable under FreshForex, as with their demo account facility, smooth trading platform and various such aspect, it has really made my life easier and better in every move.
Old 17-11-2021, 18:11
Level IV Lasers Member

Practice is what enhance your skills and improves your knowledge and hence you should keep practicing to become a successful trader.
Old 24-11-2021, 04:43
Level IV Lasers Member

To go into the subject in great detail you'd need to read many books not only about trading, but about finance, economics, psychology and may be consult with some university textbooks on math. Trading requires too broad knowledge in my view.
Old 26-11-2021, 16:38
Level IV Lasers Member

Practice is the key to achieving success in Forex Trading. If you are looking forward to make money in the Forex Market, you should never stop learning and practice is the best way to learn about the Forex Market.