Forex Lasers Forum

Forex Lasers Forum (https://www.forexlasers.com/forums/)
-   Forex Discussion (https://www.forexlasers.com/forums/forex-discussion/)
-   -   Do you think Money Management is Important? (https://www.forexlasers.com/forums/forex-discussion/2347-do-you-think-money-management-important.html)

shere1779 09-02-2014 13:24

Do you think Money Management is Important?

To some traders they dont even need to use Money Management because some of them know the trend and maybe they already know the next impact direction.

Honestly,do you think is it that important?

https://forex-metal.com/affiliate/47225/1*

unclegober 19-02-2014 07:46

Re: Do you think Money Management is Important?

Money management is important to be implemented by a new trader during his practice in demo trading and until he trades live. It is a matter of doing the right thing at early stages of forex trading. If you are a responsible and smart trader you knew money management will be your best protection for your trading account.

Let's Try Myfxbook Autotrade : Choose a trading system and trust your funds to carefully picked strategy

mocharifin 19-02-2014 13:46

The professional trader always have good ways in money management. They calculate it more detail in order to minimize the loses.
I think that without money management, our trade will not in right path direction..

fxsatria 03-03-2014 16:20

Money management is the main factors to create and make growth of company..

orni308 04-03-2014 16:25

money management is very important, proper money management saves a lot of time and you are totally concentrated on your trade...

kenvin 11-03-2014 02:51

it's very improtant and it is neccessary. if you do not it your account will be burn.

unclegober 11-03-2014 08:57

Yes definitely its one key aspect in trading, if a trader does not follow proper money management, he will likely lose in the end. He might get lucky in some trades but not in the long run.Money management is a must.

chin100 16-03-2014 02:41

Money management has great impact trade of every trader but a newcomer should learn about money management and should follow the pattern of money management.

unclegober 18-03-2014 06:39

Money management is important to be implemented by a new trader during his practice in demo trading and until he trades live. It is a matter of doing the right thing at early stages of forex trading. If you are a responsible and smart trader you knew money management will be your best protection for your trading account.

orni308 14-04-2014 10:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by chin100 (Post 21212)
Money management has great impact trade of every trader but a newcomer should learn about money management and should follow the pattern of money management.

its very important for a new comer to learn about money management, a beginner has to be very focused in trading and poor money management can distract him.

unclegober 18-04-2014 03:47

Yes of course money management is a very important method for traders, you can reduce your loss and you can safe your capital by it.traders they dont even need to use MoneyManagement because some of them know the trend and maybe they already know the next impact direction.

ddeeen 21-04-2014 14:54

yes off course, money management is very vital factor in line of trading.
While I trade in liteforex, I always use money management to prepare entering the market..

edojoker 22-04-2014 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddeeen (Post 21357)
yes off course, money management is very vital factor in line of trading.
While I trade in liteforex, I always use money management to prepare entering the market..

Yeah, using money management is not for negotiated thing.
Its must..

unclegober 30-04-2014 05:09

money management is very important, the trader must use a money management account in order to continue to survive, and do not get a margin call, it is better to use a low setting money management.

mocharifin 04-05-2014 14:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by unclegober (Post 21429)
money management is very important, the trader must use a money management account in order to continue to survive, and do not get a margin call, it is better to use a low setting money management.

Its the key of our account life...
Without this management, i'm sure that the account will suffer of losses.

unclegober 08-05-2014 04:12

For me, only money management that will save me in any situation. Each trade is requiring money management and trade to satisfy their desire. . Let's Try MYfxbook AutoTrade : Choose a trading system and trust your funds to carefully picked strategy