Forex Lasers Forum

Forex Lasers Forum (https://www.forexlasers.com/forums/)
-   Forex Discussion (https://www.forexlasers.com/forums/forex-discussion/)
-   -   These days itís hard to find good Trading Signals (https://www.forexlasers.com/forums/forex-discussion/2153-these-days-%92s-hard-find-good-trading-signals.html)

helrymoney 27-05-2013 05:58

These days itís hard to find good Trading Signals

I have a certain system I like to use to find good signals, which Iím sure we all do. I hope you arenít trusting these services out there today. Havenít found any I really like. But if you feel the need to go with a signal service, I will let you in on one of my secrets. Google, Forex Alert System. They have a software they are giving out and there is a signal service built in. Itís good cause it teaches you to find your own trades as well.

rwtc 29-09-2013 23:26

Re: These days itís hard to find good Trading Signals

There are some signal services that are quite good, and a few of them can be used for learning as well (i.e. when the signal provider let's you see the chart with some explanation, why he entered that particular trade). However I agree that it is not easy to find such signal provider.

orni308 10-11-2014 16:02

yes its very difficult as market is flooded by signal providers, i prefer zulutrade for references, its pretty good.

vic84 20-01-2015 17:24

its all flooded with signals providers, but here you have to make wise decision and stick to only those who you can rely upon.

goldtrader 22-01-2015 13:27

yeah. infomation about CHF in last week. it has influent up to day and future of financial market. we need keep cool mind before we can get great signal in market.

edojoker 12-02-2015 18:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by orni308 (Post 22825)
yes its very difficult as market is flooded by signal providers, i prefer zulutrade for references, its pretty good.

IS zulu trade give all their cliants need, such as signal trading?.
There are many analytic on out there and how about he zulu analytic performance

mocharifin 25-06-2015 11:07

Hii guys, if you want a free trading signals. Liteforex give it free for all their clients. you can use this trading tool called "Clawn n Horn"
Analisa dari Claws & Horns

vic84 12-07-2015 16:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by mocharifin (Post 24966)
Hii guys, if you want a free trading signals. Liteforex give it free for all their clients. you can use this trading tool called "Clawn n Horn"
Analisa dari Claws & Horns

Yes i ve tried it, its very reliable and its sufficient for taking trading decisions, having too many signals can make you confused.

rohmatul 12-05-2016 16:31

Those clawn n horn tool is great guys, i also using those analitic tool.

cessna 17-05-2016 12:24

I guess it is better to visit news sites to get market insights, signal services are hard to guess and most of the time they create problems and confusions too. Although my brokers send me some good news regularly but i prefer working on my own conclusions.

BubbleGum 16-09-2016 06:09

Yeah agree, there are so many scammers in market selling wrong data about signals. That is why we are even not able to trust the one who are real and selling right one for profits.

orni308 07-11-2016 17:25

Yea there are too many complications with the increasing number of people who pretend to give true signals but in reverse traders end up loosing money, its better to go with your own experience, or refer a one or two signals.

pepellz 10-11-2016 04:00

why you didnt analyze and try to create your own signal?
just try dude