Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com


Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion


FEAR! How to get rid of it

Forex Discussion


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 22-04-2012, 09:06
Level II Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 45
Default FEAR! How to get rid of it

I think it is normal for all people to have fears. I believe that a person that has never experienced this feeling is not normal. But it really hurts when fear is starting to get all over us and hinders us to do the things we wanted to do. In forex, I'm sure that all we are have fears of loosing money at first. So during your early days in forex, how were you able to get rid of the fear of loosing money?









Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-05-2012, 14:49
Level IV Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 200
Default Re: FEAR! How to get rid of it

fear is a feeling associated with the lack of knowledge, like we do not fear the dark but we fear whats in it that we can't see. so the best way to fight fear is by knowing what you are doing. and studying forex and its markets and different strategies :)

feer of losing money can also be avoided by doing demo, creat a demo account with the amount you are willing to trade and treat it seriously that way you get used to the pressue, thats what i did with my hotforex account the accounts before it! i did lots of demo, I even play with demo and live at the same time :D
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-05-2012, 15:28
2012trader's Avatar
Level II Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 47
Default Re: FEAR! How to get rid of it

I am so glad able to join this forum.
many thread so useful.
I hope to meet some nice people and get involved in some interesting threads.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-05-2012, 13:53
Level IV Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 200
Default Re: FEAR! How to get rid of it

welcome to the community 2012trader :)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 29-06-2012, 08:29
Level 1 Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 14
Default Re: FEAR! How to get rid of it

Control the greed and the fear will take care of it's self. Or in other words, don't risk what you cannot afford to lose.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-07-2012, 14:34
Level II Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 39
Default Re: FEAR! How to get rid of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012trader View Post
I am so glad able to join this forum.
many thread so useful.
I hope to meet some nice people and get involved in some interesting threads.
Yes me too, I always found very useful information..
Great Forum..
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-07-2012, 19:56
Level 1 Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7
Default Re: FEAR! How to get rid of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidee View Post
Control the greed and the fear will take care of it's self. Or in other words, don't risk what you cannot afford to lose.
i agree with Davidee, I think there is no other word, fear can be in control with how much money you could be at risk in or you afford to lose
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-07-2012, 09:10
Level 1 Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 15
Default Re: FEAR! How to get rid of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by tama13 View Post
fear is a feeling associated with the lack of knowledge, like we do not fear the dark but we fear whats in it that we can't see. so the best way to fight fear is by knowing what you are doing. and studying forex and its markets and different strategies :)

feer of losing money can also be avoided by doing demo, creat a demo account with the amount you are willing to trade and treat it seriously that way you get used to the pressue, thats what i did with my hotforex account the accounts before it! i did lots of demo, I even play with demo and live at the same time :D
What exactly are traders afraid of? Clearly, they are afraid of losing great amount of money. The fear is not necessary bad for you- it keeps you concentrate and prevent you from gambling. However, being too afraid will not let you manage the trade properly and you will end up losing. So What should you do? the easy thing is to reduce the sizes you are using for trading. No one afraid from losing $5- find the amount of money that you won't get excited from and trade with this size for a while. In time, slowly increase the sizes so you could adjust them. Good luck !
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 30-07-2012, 14:28
Level II Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 39
Default Re: FEAR! How to get rid of it

Fear can be eliminated through proper knowledge..
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 31-07-2012, 14:43
ctech's Avatar
Level III Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: China
Posts: 80
Default Re: FEAR! How to get rid of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by reynuevo View Post
Fear can be eliminated through proper knowledge..
Fear is due to the uncertainty what will happen the next. when you are more prepared with more knowledge and experience, you will be fearless.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-08-2012, 14:50
Level III Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 64
Default Re: FEAR! How to get rid of it

concentration and self confidence also you need to relax before to start trading cause of fear is stress according to me
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-08-2012, 14:30
Level 1 Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1
Default Re: FEAR! How to get rid of it

The market is neutral. Just go with the flow..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 14:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.