Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

Trading is fun?

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-12-2014, 16:52
Level III Lasers Member

Default Re: Trading is fun?

No trading is a serious job and should do it most of your concern , as your and earned money is at stake so you should be very careful and thoughtful while trading.
Old 05-01-2015, 07:28
Level V Lasers Member

As far as I know, few traders can take forex trading as fun, Cause you know, real money involved in forex trading, most of traders worry about losing money in forex trading, most of time, they are under great pressure when they trade in forex.So it is hard for them to take forex trading as fun.As you mentioned that we should celebrate ourselves when we make profit from forex market, I think most of traders can implement it, but it is hard for traders to accept losses, after all, they lost their real money.I believe that it will take a long time for traders to develop this good mindset.
Old 17-02-2015, 09:12
Level 1 Lasers Member

On Forex you are dealing with money and money is something serious. The key to success in Forex is to learn how to control your emotions and this is nothing fun, I believe.
Old 20-02-2015, 09:35
Level 1 Lasers Member

Yes, if you are loosing your money then I must say that trading is really a fun my mate.
Old 22-02-2015, 09:05
Level IV Lasers Member

Trading is exciting and you have to take risk but its not funny when you loose your hard earned money
Old 26-02-2015, 09:22
Level III Lasers Member

Trading was very pleasant when we do trading using proper money management and is able to keep the psychology of trading and not trading with over
Old 28-02-2015, 14:37
Level IV Lasers Member

Send a message via Yahoo to mocharifin

Todays, trading is more popular because every person have chance to make huge money from trade.
There are many micro broker that offering just for $1 we can make money in forex. I'm already trade in Liteforex broker using lite account..
Old 05-03-2015, 08:32
Level IV Lasers Member

people have different definitions of fun, but yeah, its fun if you are making money :D actually adictive
Old 01-04-2015, 09:49
Level III Lasers Member

Trading is some how fun, when you are making some good money in it, but when you are facing many loss we can not call it fun, most people even my self i see Forex as fun, because i believe that when i start trading i will make some good profit form it, and other people say it is fun for them because they has already been earning some good money from it.
Fore the beginner who doubt that trading is not fun, what i suggest you should do, is to first take some time and learn all the basics things about this business and no all before you start to trade, and when you start to trade and you make some good money, come back here and share if it is fun or not.
Old 17-05-2015, 08:06
Level IV Lasers Member

I am not agreeing with you. I have invested $500 in GCI to see the performance how it works. Because, as a Muslims, I have fallen a great victim to find a regulated trading broker to trade. by the way, I was very surprised to open my swap free account within a short time. And, I was getting all trading facilities as like a general trader. So, I have decided to trade permanently in this EU regulated trading broker. Therefore, this trading platform has no hidden or extra fees. So, I am getting all profit that I earn. so, my trading life is very comfort and flexible.
Old 23-05-2015, 04:22
Level V Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkNannes View Post
I am not agreeing with you. I have invested $500 in GCI to see the performance how it works. Because, as a Muslims, I have fallen a great victim to find a regulated trading broker to trade. by the way, I was very surprised to open my swap free account within a short time. And, I was getting all trading facilities as like a general trader. So, I have decided to trade permanently in this EU regulated trading broker. Therefore, this trading platform has no hidden or extra fees. So, I am getting all profit that I earn. so, my trading life is very comfort and flexible.
The type of swap free account now has been widely available on the brokers who have clients from Muslim countries as is the case in TICKMILL. by using the $ 100 I've been able to open an account classic
Old 28-05-2015, 15:23
Level II Lasers Member

Many traders are moslem, so they/broker trying to catch them with give free swap services. In Liteforex broker, just only $10, we can get free swap account in CENT account.
Old 29-04-2021, 18:33
Level IV Lasers Member

Trading is supposed to be fun. If you enjoy doing it and if you are intrigued and eager to learn more about it and how to be a better trader, then you are far more likely to stick with it, and thus be able to get to the next level with it. The amount of fun that you have with your trading will be what keeps spurring you on. Fun is the thing that makes trading worthwhile, even when you’re losing money or going through a rough patch.
Old 04-05-2021, 12:42
Level V Lasers Member

Trading is supposed to be about profit. If it's fun, that's a nice bonus, but it's not entirely necessary.
As for people losing money - that, sadly, is the majority of traders out there. I doubt they are having a lot of fun, unfortunately.

Last edited by mlawson71; 04-05-2021 at 12:45.
Old 07-05-2021, 05:26
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatonahfx View Post
Many traders are moslem, so they/broker trying to catch them with give free swap services. In Liteforex broker, just only $10, we can get free swap account in CENT account.
Yeah, many brokers offer swap account for example I saw this offer at Hotforex too. However make sure you understand what flat fee substitutes the swap because at the end it's not like broker will pay swaps for you, the costs are still upon you