Forex Lasers Forum

Forex Lasers Forum (https://www.forexlasers.com/forums/)
-   Forex Discussion (https://www.forexlasers.com/forums/forex-discussion/)
-   -   Trading is fun? (https://www.forexlasers.com/forums/forex-discussion/1596-trading-fun.html)

vic84 11-12-2014 15:52

Re: Trading is fun?

No trading is a serious job and should do it most of your concern , as your and earned money is at stake so you should be very careful and thoughtful while trading.

unclegober 05-01-2015 06:28

As far as I know, few traders can take forex trading as fun, Cause you know, real money involved in forex trading, most of traders worry about losing money in forex trading, most of time, they are under great pressure when they trade in forex.So it is hard for them to take forex trading as fun.As you mentioned that we should celebrate ourselves when we make profit from forex market, I think most of traders can implement it, but it is hard for traders to accept losses, after all, they lost their real money.I believe that it will take a long time for traders to develop this good mindset.

ValdisFFS 17-02-2015 08:12

On Forex you are dealing with money and money is something serious. The key to success in Forex is to learn how to control your emotions and this is nothing fun, I believe.

Fxchamp 20-02-2015 08:35

Yes, if you are loosing your money then I must say that trading is really a fun my mate.

orni308 22-02-2015 08:05

Trading is exciting and you have to take risk but its not funny when you loose your hard earned money

tenkofx 26-02-2015 08:22

Trading was very pleasant when we do trading using proper money management and is able to keep the psychology of trading and not trading with over

mocharifin 28-02-2015 13:37

Todays, trading is more popular because every person have chance to make huge money from trade.
There are many micro broker that offering just for $1 we can make money in forex. I'm already trade in Liteforex broker using lite account..

tama13 05-03-2015 07:32

people have different definitions of fun, but yeah, its fun if you are making money :D actually adictive

tenkofx 01-04-2015 09:49

Trading is some how fun, when you are making some good money in it, but when you are facing many loss we can not call it fun, most people even my self i see Forex as fun, because i believe that when i start trading i will make some good profit form it, and other people say it is fun for them because they has already been earning some good money from it.
Fore the beginner who doubt that trading is not fun, what i suggest you should do, is to first take some time and learn all the basics things about this business and no all before you start to trade, and when you start to trade and you make some good money, come back here and share if it is fun or not.

DirkNannes 17-05-2015 08:06

I am not agreeing with you. I have invested $500 in GCI to see the performance how it works. Because, as a Muslims, I have fallen a great victim to find a regulated trading broker to trade. by the way, I was very surprised to open my swap free account within a short time. And, I was getting all trading facilities as like a general trader. So, I have decided to trade permanently in this EU regulated trading broker. Therefore, this trading platform has no hidden or extra fees. So, I am getting all profit that I earn. so, my trading life is very comfort and flexible.

unclegober 23-05-2015 04:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirkNannes (Post 24484)
I am not agreeing with you. I have invested $500 in GCI to see the performance how it works. Because, as a Muslims, I have fallen a great victim to find a regulated trading broker to trade. by the way, I was very surprised to open my swap free account within a short time. And, I was getting all trading facilities as like a general trader. So, I have decided to trade permanently in this EU regulated trading broker. Therefore, this trading platform has no hidden or extra fees. So, I am getting all profit that I earn. so, my trading life is very comfort and flexible.

The type of swap free account now has been widely available on the brokers who have clients from Muslim countries as is the case in TICKMILL. by using the $ 100 I've been able to open an account classic

fatonahfx 28-05-2015 15:23

Many traders are moslem, so they/broker trying to catch them with give free swap services. In Liteforex broker, just only $10, we can get free swap account in CENT account.

BubbleGum 29-04-2021 18:33

Trading is supposed to be fun. If you enjoy doing it and if you are intrigued and eager to learn more about it and how to be a better trader, then you are far more likely to stick with it, and thus be able to get to the next level with it. The amount of fun that you have with your trading will be what keeps spurring you on. Fun is the thing that makes trading worthwhile, even when you’re losing money or going through a rough patch.

mlawson71 04-05-2021 12:42

Trading is supposed to be about profit. If it's fun, that's a nice bonus, but it's not entirely necessary.
As for people losing money - that, sadly, is the majority of traders out there. I doubt they are having a lot of fun, unfortunately.

dangtrader 07-05-2021 05:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatonahfx (Post 24627)
Many traders are moslem, so they/broker trying to catch them with give free swap services. In Liteforex broker, just only $10, we can get free swap account in CENT account.

Yeah, many brokers offer swap account for example I saw this offer at Hotforex too. However make sure you understand what flat fee substitutes the swap because at the end it's not like broker will pay swaps for you, the costs are still upon you

BubbleGum 11-05-2021 20:08

Forex is a business and if you become successful then it can be a very lucrative career. As with any career, you won't be happy or successful unless you love what you're doing.

mlawson71 18-05-2021 12:45

There is nothing wrong with a serious job also being fun and enjoyable. These are not mutually exclusive things.

BubbleGum 16-07-2021 16:54

Trading is fun until you lose lots of money in it. But this is also an integral part as Learning is also an important part and you have to lose money to learn.

mlawson71 19-07-2021 11:59

Indeed. There is a considerable amount of risk involved in trading. Some thrill seekers may find that fun, up until they actually lose money.

dangtrader 19-07-2021 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlawson71 (Post 63093)
Indeed. There is a considerable amount of risk involved in trading. Some thrill seekers may find that fun, up until they actually lose money.

Hope they extract experience from trading and learn on mistakes of course if they pursue profit goals

BubbleGum 20-07-2021 14:14

Forex Trading would be fun if you don't keep losing in the same and it would only be possible if you practice it all the time.

chin100 22-09-2021 02:47

Forex trading is not fun, I know. If you have proper knowledge and experience, you can make a good amount from forex, which is the most profitable online business. Money can be made in Forex more easily than in any other business. Therefore, I want to say that forex is not fun, it is good business.

best forex signals

BubbleGum 24-09-2021 18:03

Yes, I have seen many traders who lost all their savings in the Forex Market and yet I have also seen certain traders who have invested small amounts but, have earned a lot.

PapiaKhatunAsha 21-10-2021 15:42

Why trading will be fun since the majority of people lose in here. However, trading might be enjoyable if you earn quite well. Personally, I am passing a very good time by doing trading in FreshFotrex broker cause last year I earned more than 100K.

https://i.imgur.com/Vva1UJh.png

BubbleGum 29-10-2021 12:13

Trading could be fun, if you earn through it and it could earn you a fortune, but for that you need to have lots of skills and knowledge to make it work.

PapiaKhatunAsha 02-12-2021 08:05

I don't think so since the majority of people lose here so only people who are really experienced and use a good broker like FreshForex are eligible to make good money and yes only forex is fun for those people.

https://i.imgur.com/J84X2ZF.png

BubbleGum 06-12-2021 15:55

Majority of the traders are newbies and thus they lose the money, if we talk about the experienced ones, the ratio is quite small.

PapiaKhatunAsha 25-12-2021 07:02

Trading is fun only when you are able to make money and for sure to make money traders should get proper knowledge and experience. For better resource, FreshForex broker's education section will be a really perfect place since they have added all advanced level material.

BubbleGum 13-01-2022 17:41

Basically, Forex can change your life, most sensibly by supplementing your current income, but it can also change your life in other ways, as you gain the knowledge and skills that make you a good forex trader, such as understanding the economy, how to manage your money, and assessing risks and probabilities.

dangtrader 16-01-2022 12:27

I don't use bonus offers from Hotforex trade only with my own money. I think it helps to form correct expectations about your buying power and ensures you won't take additional risks.

BubbleGum 28-01-2022 17:28

If you're a deep-pocketed hedge fund or an unusually skilled currency trader, forex trading can make you rich. But for the average retail trader, Forex is not a shortcut to wealth, but a rocky road to huge losses and potential poverty.

PapiaKhatunAsha 19-10-2022 08:50

Basically Forex trading is much more profitable than other investment marketplace since here anyone can earn more than one million each day so to get started this business people can use FreshForex broker cause here they will get 300% deposit bonuses.

PapiaKhatunAsha 15-11-2022 15:51

Trading is fun only when money will come otherwise it's very dangerous said FreshForex broker's account manager so always grab proper knowledge before going to start a real trading.

PapiaKhatunAsha 16-12-2022 02:49

No, I don't think so because no one can earn here easily so traders should not take it as fun. If anyone use reliable broker, then it will be a bit easy for them. FreshForex is such a broker who always helps their traders.

PapiaKhatunAsha 16-01-2023 03:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by tama13 (Post 12867)
trading forex can be fun when earning, but must be treated seriously I guess its a combination or should i say a life style, a job that you should love and treat seriously :)

Yes, you are right but one thing you have to keep in mind that no one can earn good money without a good broker like I saw some of my friends are earning quite a lot from FreshForex broker so we must have to notice this issue before going to start real trade.