Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

Learning

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2020, 13:14
Level III Lasers Member

Default Learning

Learning is the foremost ways to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. But sorry to say maximum traders who are particularly newcomers try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser when trading practically. It would be great if we choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for learning this trading place by providing exclusive educational facilities.
Old 03-12-2020, 15:17
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Re: Learning

Very truely said by you that broker helps you in learning trading and aslo educting How forex market runs. When it comes to broker i truest LMFX personally happy with their services. Their Demo account is excellent you can check it out once.
Old 07-12-2020, 15:58
Level V Lasers Member

Personally, I would prefer my education to come from independent sources, not brokers. The latter are known, unfortunately, for not being entirely straight with their clients, which leads to losses, even when said brokers are regulated.
Old 30-12-2020, 05:21
Level V Lasers Member

Nowadays, Making profit in forex is not hard for me because I trade on one of the best brokers named FreshForex. It is one of the largest brokers in the world with more than 15 years of experience, best quality EAs, best Trading Platforms and more. Freshforex has different strategies based on the clients' needs. For beginners they have an easy and simple trading strategy with automatic trading signals by the best analyst team. Also for professional traders it has competitive and master level strategies with ECN plan. I am a newbie and I follow simple strategies from their websites that are technical analysis and future forecast from them. I am doing really great so far and keep learning more about forex from the educational section.
Old 23-09-2021, 01:04
Level IV Lasers Member

Send a message via ICQ to chin100 Send a message via AIM to chin100 Send a message via Yahoo to chin100

Demo accounts are very important while working on this platform because we can get hands-on experience and knowledge about the forex forum and by doing so, we can easily earn profit and bonus and by doing so, we will become successful traders and that is the best thing about trading forex.

Stocks24
Old 24-09-2021, 18:01
Level IV Lasers Member

Demo is the best way to learn about how to trade. But if you wish to learn about the actual Forex Market, you should trade with small amount of money into real market.