Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

Videos about MetaTrader Manager and Administrator settings and plugins

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-12-2011, 10:23
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Videos about MetaTrader Manager and Administrator settings and plugins

Hello,

I have been working for various brokers in the past, gaining lots and lots of inside knowledge of the inner kitchen. It has been some time now, i wanted to take all the industry's dirty bastards down. So this is day one. I will keep on posting videos, files, articles and what ever it takes to stop what is going on now - cheating, manipulating, lying and scamming people of their money.

First i will present you video evidence of various settings, tweaks and plugins a broker can do with the so called trading platform "MetaTrader" backend platforms "Manager" and "Administrator". I will fulfill your requests. The videos should completely remove the doubts that have been up untill now. The majority of people are aware of what's happening but, they still for some reason keep on trading with Market Makers and especially MetaTrader.

So my first video shows how a broker can easily inject prices into the market to create spikes of various sizes and if needed hunt your stops.
youtube.com/watch?v=oyUlW5cYWYU&feature=channel_video_title (sorry can't post video links yet)

Please share your opinions and wishes on what you would like to see.
Old 13-12-2011, 10:16
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Re: Videos about MetaTrader Manager and Administrator settings and plugins

This video shows, how easy it is to modify orders. You open them at one price, but at any given moment, they might change. So if you ever been paranoid about someone modifying your orders, you might have been right

youtube.com/watch?v=b7v9Udj5yck (copy+paste it into the browser, sorry can't post links due to new member restrictions)
Old 14-12-2011, 09:38
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Re: Videos about MetaTrader Manager and Administrator settings and plugins

This video demonstrates how a brokers Dealing Desk operates. It can accept/reject/hold your orders or create some slippage for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=6qj16uTrKEk&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by EcnJesus; 14-12-2011 at 09:41.
Old 15-12-2011, 10:11
Level 1 Lasers Member

This video shows Virtual Dealer plugin in action. One of it's settings used to create slippage is shown.
youtube.com/watch?v=aASAwG2e4qU
Old 20-01-2012, 13:05
Level 1 Lasers Member

I'll just copy my post from another forum

Hello Guys,

Since MetaQuotes has managed to close down every single video on the websites i have posted on - YouTube, Vimeo, Veoh, Dailymotion, MegaVideo, Facebook etc. i have opened up a website in order to prevent further "Right infringement" war that i cannot prevent.

In my website EcnJesus.com you will find all the removed videos, which i will continue on making, together with freshly update MetaTrader Manager and Administrator help files.

So if any of you might share the videos on Forex Factory and Forex-Tsd, since i ain't allowed there for obvious reasons, you would help out a lot.

If you have any requests for the videos, or other related materials - just ask.
Old 09-07-2012, 23:04
Level 1 Lasers Member

Hello Ecnjesus,

I am interested in seeing these videos you speak of. I would like to discern for myself if there be any truth to them.

I went to your website and it to was cut off. As fast as someone keeps shutting you down it is only arousing my curiosity more and more as to why someone is so interested in not allowing these videos to be seen??? Is it because they are false? Or is it because they are true?

I have discernment of spirits and at the moment this reminds me of the movie Enemy Of The State, or Conspiracy Theory, and YOU are Will Smith or Mel Gibson. That's what it feels like. The internet is filled with scams and negative opinions--some true and some false. What bothers me about this is that someone doesn't want me to see for myself and choose for myself whether or not to believe the videos, and that makes me suspicious of THEM, at the moment. In fact, the way I have had a hard time even replying to your posts both here and at the other pips site, I wouldn't be surprised if this reply doesn't even get posted. If it doesn't, my curiousity shall only increase yet the more to find out...

thetruthplease!!!

How can I contact you?