Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

Which Brokers Offer No Deposit Bonus?

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2020, 05:34
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Which Brokers Offer No Deposit Bonus?

Hi guys, I'm currently trying this $30 no deposit bonus and would like to know if there are other brokers which have similar offers. Preferably brokers which support Skrill payments.

Feel free to share information about free offers, thank you.
Old 12-09-2020, 17:23
Level V Lasers Member

Default Re: Which Brokers Offer No Deposit Bonus?

Brokers in the United Kingdom do not offer that as it was banned quite a while ago.
Old 24-09-2020, 15:18
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlawson71 View Post
Brokers in the United Kingdom do not offer that as it was banned quite a while ago.
Why?? How does it violate their rules? I know that they restricted leverage but bonus offers are unnaffected. I think you meant something else.
Old 30-12-2020, 06:26
Level IV Lasers Member

We love to get free, bonus, profit from anywhere especially in the forex market. My broker is FreshForex and it offers a 300% bonus on every deposit, 120% per year on margin, 101% drawdown bonus as well as it has the best trading platforms. It has the best trading platforms and analysts. It also helps its clients to get real profit from the forex market even It teaches its customers how to survive this competitive and harsh situation.
Old 02-01-2021, 10:23
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapiaKhatunAsha View Post
We love to get free, bonus, profit from anywhere especially in the forex market. My broker is FreshForex and it offers a 300% bonus on every deposit, 120% per year on margin, 101% drawdown bonus as well as it has the best trading platforms. It has the best trading platforms and analysts. It also helps its clients to get real profit from the forex market even It teaches its customers how to survive this competitive and harsh situation.
It is a good broker but I rather prefer to trade with FCA regulated entity which can't cheat in execution and make fake market for my orders. I use Hotforex to get my orders routed to interbank market and receive fair execution.
Old 11-01-2021, 09:20
Level IV Lasers Member

There are many brokers available in the market which offers no deposit bonus and you can start trading and you can also withdraw your profit. But before start trading, you must have knowledge and skills to make good progress.