Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

Knowldge is important in Forex

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2020, 01:35
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Knowldge is important in Forex

Forex is very popular online business in the world and we can make a lot of money from it. To make good amount of profit you should learn the basics of Forex and then start trading. I think it will be difficult to survive in forex if you have no knowldge and skills in Forex trading and you will loose your money very quickly. So develop your knowldge and skills and then jump into it. Do you agree with me?

FBS Company
Old 12-03-2020, 06:01
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Re: Knowldge is important in Forex

Yes, off-course knowledge of Forex market is the basic requirement for a new trader, without proper understanding of market trader will tend to do mistake and lose money in market.
Old 20-03-2020, 16:01
Level IV Lasers Member

True. If you don't know what you are doing when trading you'll end up as one of the many, many people who lose money, whether because they don't know how to trade or how to pick a broker.
Old 27-03-2020, 14:41
Level IV Lasers Member

Knowledge is important but only if you are able to bring that into right level of execution because that way you lead to results. I always focus on education and it’s easier too for me with FreshForex broker and their nice setup counting the tight spreads and many other factors.