Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

Traders who trade on the Forex

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26-02-2011, 20:43
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Traders who trade on the Forex

Traders who trade on the Forex basically buy one currency for an amount of money and should that currency appreciate on a given day, the buyer makes a profit. Typically, quantities of currencies are bought in lots, for example 100,000 euros would be the equivalent to 1 lot. The most common traded currencies are Eur/Usd, Gbp/Usd, Usd/Jpy and Usd/Chf.
Old 24-03-2011, 18:43
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arceliar01 View Post
Traders who trade on the Forex basically buy one currency for an amount of money and should that currency appreciate on a given day, the buyer makes a profit. Typically, quantities of currencies are bought in lots, for example 100,000 euros would be the equivalent to 1 lot. The most common traded currencies are Eur/Usd, Gbp/Usd, Usd/Jpy and Usd/Chf.
Wow, that's a new one. Now please tell us what a forex platform is and what you can do with it :rolleyes:
Old 01-07-2014, 07:00
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Re: Traders who trade on the Forex

Online Forex trading requires the same things from a trading platform that are required for trading any other type of security. The platform must act as a go-between for the retail Forex broker and the Forex trader. Platforms must also provide real-time and historical data to the trader and provide the him or her with access to all of the types of orders that need to be available to trade Forex efficiently.
Old 13-07-2014, 00:29
Level 1 Lasers Member

Forex is the largest business in the world and it needs perfect platform to start trading. a good planing and strategy always leeds us to be a successful trader. So always make a plan and start learning .
Old 29-09-2014, 08:56
Level V Lasers Member

By successful I mean consistently profitable, first and foremost. But I would argue that success in anything is also measured by level of happiness and overall quality of life. Therefore, we’ll define a successful Forex trader as someone who’s trading for the right reasons and is able to achieve his or her goals through trading the Forex market.
Old 19-10-2014, 14:21
Level 1 Lasers Member

That`s really good. Can you please share some more tips with us....
Old 30-10-2014, 15:56
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chin100 View Post
Online Forex trading requires the same things from a trading platform that are required for trading any other type of security. The platform must act as a go-between for the retail Forex broker and the Forex trader. Platforms must also provide real-time and historical data to the trader and provide the him or her with access to all of the types of orders that need to be available to trade Forex efficiently.
there are many trading platforms available in the market, and among those MT4 is the most preferred one due to its user friendly interface.
Old 30-10-2014, 16:21
Level III Lasers Member

the most trader trade in this money as partime , full time job or investors. you can see it as stock market. when you earn money from market. this is the way to rich
Old 04-11-2014, 03:59
Level V Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orni308 View Post
there are many trading platforms available in the market, and among those MT4 is the most preferred one due to its user friendly interface.
Yes, i like MT4 platform too. i always using this as my pletform to trade in my broker ( Armada Markets ). I use my custom indicator and all is work with this platform
Old 11-11-2014, 20:43
Level IV Lasers Member

I use MT4 from Hotforex and quite satisfied with executing my news orders. Very low slippage and reasonable spreads is something I am happy to get from them
Old 16-11-2014, 03:42
Banned

I trade on cTrader platform
Old 17-11-2014, 04:45
Level V Lasers Member

Be a successful trader is not easy, all it took hard work and discipline. Now I am trying to maximize my trading done in the Armada Markets with trying to trade with discipline. I use scalping method, this method is very suitable for me to apply in this broker because this broker perovide me the spreads as low as 0.0 pips; no re-quotes, delays nor interventions; scalping, EAs and news trading allowed; STP, DMA and NDD; Leverage up to 1:500; trade from 0.01 lot; minimum deposit 50 EUR/USD/GBP/PLN provide me the comfort to trade with my style without worried
Old 25-11-2014, 07:16
Level III Lasers Member

this is a part time job. we can make money in free time. we can make some money when we start with it. when we has big money in account. we can mak big profit. we can quit our job and trading full time
Old 05-12-2014, 11:12
Level IV Lasers Member

is this suppose to be a starters thread for newbies, guys its easy to look for online forex definition. basic lessons can be found on babypips.com best of luck
Old 11-12-2014, 16:48
Level III Lasers Member

Yes forex trading is basically trading of currencies, forex is a huge subject and its cannot be defined in a sentence, there are different aspects of forex trading.
Old 15-12-2014, 09:07
Level V Lasers Member

Trading strategy for Forex is basically a defined set of rules for trading. Strategy largely affects the long-term success in Forex trading. Trading without strategy is able to give only the short-term profit and soon can be followed by a collapse. That is why Armada Markets offers its customers to learn and choose among the most successful Forex trading strategies the one that fits your trading style the most.
Old 16-12-2014, 09:51
Level IV Lasers Member

I still dont get what the thread is for?
Old 19-12-2014, 07:04
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tama13 View Post
I still dont get what the thread is for?
Same here, I checked the previous replies but its still mystery that this thread about which topic
Old 17-02-2015, 09:19
Level 1 Lasers Member

MT4 and NinjaTrader platforms are both good in my opinion. It is a good idea to try few on demo accounts and see which one is better for you.