Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

Choosing a forex strategy

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14-02-2011, 20:38
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Choosing a forex strategy

When choosing a forex strategy, it’s important to decide how much time you have to spend on your trading. Obviously if you have only a few minutes a day, a scalping strategy might not be a good idea because they generally require a lot of time. There are many types of forex trading systems available to trade including hedging strategies, intraday strategies, swing trading strategies, scalping strategies, news trading strategies etc.
Old 15-02-2011, 11:41
Level 1 Lasers Member

But its best to be alert and have full concentration while trading coz all startegies must be revised in case of daily trader, if you are looking good profit and saving your self from any kind of loss.
Old 17-02-2011, 04:54
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default I am New to Forex.

heyy i am new to forex and i am referring this website to get into forex trading. it tends to provide all forex tools and tips. Will this help me .
Old 23-02-2011, 07:42
Level 1 Lasers Member

It is always very difficult to choose the strategy at first but with passage of the time as more time you spend in the actual trading activity...then it has become very easy to change your strategy as you already know all the aspects of the new strategy and now you can evaluate it more reliably.
Old 13-12-2011, 10:12
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Re: Choosing a forex strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brain22 View Post
When choosing a forex strategy, it’s important to decide how much time you have to spend on your trading. Obviously if you have only a few minutes a day, a scalping strategy might not be a good idea because they generally require a lot of time. There are many types of forex trading systems available to trade including hedging strategies, intraday strategies, swing trading strategies, scalping strategies, news trading strategies etc.
Having a constant strategy is something that you learn through experience. On my beginning of the way I thought that I should buy and sell just in break-ups/downs. In time, I realized that these were not wise entry levels and I wanted to get in before everybody does, and get out when everybody gets out. Then I found the reversal system and this is my only strategy today...
Old 15-12-2011, 11:26
Level III Lasers Member

Selection of forex strategies depends on number of factors, time is one of them and due to this I use "intraday strategies".
Old 20-12-2011, 18:43
Level 1 Lasers Member

I like to test all the new strategies on demo accounts for a few months first and then move to a rl account
Old 28-12-2011, 10:41
Level 1 Lasers Member

I also want to get a good forex strategy.
Old 18-01-2012, 10:22
Level 1 Lasers Member

Yes, we can find various Forex strategies but most important thing is that the trader should know that which strategy is required to gain huge profit. which are the suitable trading system and the strategies.
Old 19-01-2012, 09:50
Level 1 Lasers Member

Technical analysis and fundamental analysis are the two basic areas of strategy in the FOREX market which is the exact same as in the equity markets. However, technical analysis is by far the most common strategy that is used by individual FOREX traders.
Old 08-02-2012, 10:49
Level 1 Lasers Member

There are many successful strategies out there and yet many traders lose money. Why? Mainly because they do not know how to implement the strategy and how to combine it with money management. My advice to you is to find a successful trader/traders and stick to them. You will find out that finding a good strategy is just 20% on the way to be a successful trader.
Old 10-02-2012, 15:49
Level II Lasers Member

use any simple strategy is good enough , just need to be discipline...