Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

forex trading strategy

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-02-2011, 19:33
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default forex trading strategy

You won’t get rich overnight in the forex market, it takes time, effort, and discipline to become a consistently profitable trader. There is no “easy” way out.The particular forex trading strategy you use to navigate the market each day can have a profound affect on how you think about and view the market, in other words, on your trading psychology.Even the best forex trading strategy on earth will not make money if you don’t practice proper restraint and money management.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:58
Level II Lasers Member

Forex Trading Robots are designed to automate the process of Forex trading. They are also called Forex Trading Soft/ med into it. These robots have grown in popularity for a number of reasons. One big reason is that the robot itself performs it's duties exactly as it was programmed to. Choose a reliable and best luck in trading for you. i use annaforex.com and satisfied enough.
Old 06-07-2014, 11:53
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Re: forex trading strategy

To create a successful Forex trading strategy, traders should address the following considerations:

1. Reasoning of the trade: Why buy or sell? Which pair?
2. Timing of the trade: Why now? Before economic news releases or after? Day or night?
3. Trading objective: What is the take profit target? What is the stop loss?
4. Money management.
5. Documentation and analysis of the results.
Old 06-07-2014, 15:03
Level IV Lasers Member

Send a message via Yahoo to mocharifin

Quote:
Originally Posted by chin100 View Post
To create a successful Forex trading strategy, traders should address the following considerations:

1. Reasoning of the trade: Why buy or sell? Which pair?
2. Timing of the trade: Why now? Before economic news releases or after? Day or night?
3. Trading objective: What is the take profit target? What is the stop loss?
4. Money management.
5. Documentation and analysis of the results.
Hmm...
Nice idea, it will work if we consent and learn hard in forex trading. all is possible..
Old 24-07-2014, 17:25
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sattvinder View Post
Forex Trading Robots are designed to automate the process of Forex trading. They are also called Forex Trading Soft/ med into it. These robots have grown in popularity for a number of reasons. One big reason is that the robot itself performs it's duties exactly as it was programmed to. Choose a reliable and best luck in trading for you. i use annaforex.com and satisfied enough.
But its very difficult as robots work on a fixed program and the market is very volatile due to which it might fix a wrong trade.
Old 28-07-2014, 11:30
Level IV Lasers Member

Send a message via Yahoo to mocharifin

Quote:
Originally Posted by orni308 View Post
But its very difficult as robots work on a fixed program and the market is very volatile due to which it might fix a wrong trade.
Yes, EA is fixed program. But the best program can be adopted in forex trade.
We must being smart to manage both trading sistem and money management system in order to win in forex.
Old 13-10-2014, 07:07
Level V Lasers Member

Develop a clear and concise method of recording your trades. It is critical in planning a long-term strategy to be able to view your past and present trades, both from a learning perspective but also to keep track of which markets you are, and have been, exposed to.
Old 16-10-2014, 10:38
Level IV Lasers Member

I am mostly fundamental trader, focused on news releases, constantly watching bloomberg and following Wall street sentiments, local conflicts, collisions between oil countries, etc. I think this is the only proper analysis professional trader can conduct..
Old 20-10-2014, 08:00
Level V Lasers Member

Forex trading strategy is depend to trader itself. a trader need to know what the best charcteridtic trading which is suitable for him. My self like to trade with scalping. I need the broker who has the good execution and low spread for this. now i choose Armada Markets. This broker provide me spreads as low as 0.0 pips; no re-quotes, delays nor interventions; scalping, EAs and news trading allowed; STP, DMA and NDD; Leverage up to 1:500; trade from 0.01 lot; minimum deposit 100 EUR/USD/GBP/PLN
Old 24-11-2014, 16:34
Level II Lasers Member

Send a message via Yahoo to samuelp80

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangtrader View Post
I am mostly fundamental trader, focused on news releases, constantly watching bloomberg and following Wall street sentiments, local conflicts, collisions between oil countries, etc. I think this is the only proper analysis professional trader can conduct..
I'm really dumb in fundamental analysis. I do not know how to analyse them and how it can affecting the market.
I just using EA on my trade and its really work great for me. Its very success EA in Liteforex broker and have give me much dollar from there.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:10
Level V Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelp80 View Post
I'm really dumb in fundamental analysis. I do not know how to analyse them and how it can affecting the market.
I just using EA on my trade and its really work great for me. Its very success EA in Liteforex broker and have give me much dollar from there.
I am a scalper, I often use this method to make trades in the Armada Markets. but the broker that I use allow other traders to use the EA without any restrictions, but to use the EA would have to be considered is how the work of the EA
Old 03-12-2014, 16:35
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclegober View Post
I am a scalper, I often use this method to make trades in the Armada Markets. but the broker that I use allow other traders to use the EA without any restrictions, but to use the EA would have to be considered is how the work of the EA
Using an EA for scalping is a risky job, you should every quick in your decisions and most of the time you have to gamble while scalping so sometime you have to take very orthodox decisions which is very difficult in trading.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:13
Level 1 Lasers Member

scalping with EA, i can't imagine working in milisecond with manual trading strategy lol
Old 15-12-2014, 09:10
Level V Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orni308 View Post
Using an EA for scalping is a risky job, you should every quick in your decisions and most of the time you have to gamble while scalping so sometime you have to take very orthodox decisions which is very difficult in trading.
No, i don't using EA for scalp. I am trade scalping manually. i concern about speed of execution and low spreads are needed by traders to do scalping to achieve maximum profit. this is usually the main thing when traders decide to choose the right broker for scalping. based on my experience, Armada Markets gives traders especially for scalpers with very good platforms.
Old 20-12-2014, 16:00
Level III Lasers Member

Forex strategies differ from trader to trader, there should be multiple strategies for trading and trade should keep on evaluating new strategies.