Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > METATRADER FORUM > Expert Advisors / Robots

FxPromax

Expert Advisors / Robots

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26-07-2011, 16:28

Default FxPromax

Okay guys here we go with a brand new expert advisor.

http://tinyurl.com/FX-Promax

There are a couple of things I really like about this ea. For one it is no one of those over marketed piece of crap ea's that gets shoved down our throat. Its a major plus that the developer is a trader and not a marketer! That brings me to the second thing. The ea developer is a long time trader. A true trader will always make the best ea's and have the best strategy's!

As for this ea. First impressions are nice. It already wona trade for me :D I thin k I am finally free from "the curse" You know when you finally buy an ea and put it on your account and its first trade is a loser. ugg that used to happen often but wsfr and now this one has broken the cycle. Definitely inspires confidence!

Promax trades EUR/USD 1 minute. I don't know the strat yet and I have not analyzed there results yet either but my first trade did close at +9 pips looks like sl was 120 pips but that may be the visible stop. I will have to delve deeper into there results to see what stops look like and tp's for that matter.

The developer seems very sincere. I have been in communication with him and I can tell he stands by his work. He is in it for the long haul. One thing I know for sure is that ea's fail over time because they don't "adapt" with changing market conditions. When I see a very active developer who is committed to upgrades I feel better knowing he will be keeping his ea profitable in the ever changing market landscape.

His forward tests do look excellent at a glance. Read more about his ea..

http://tinyurl.com/FX-Promax

One other thing. I notice the developer also includes a trading plan with his ea, further proof he is a real trader and knows what he is doing.
Old 29-07-2011, 00:54

Alright another trade and another winner +9 pips today and an increase of 1.17% to my account. Not bad huh?

This ea is showing some serious promise!
Old 04-08-2011, 01:56

Promax is doing awesome there have been a total of 4 trades all winners and a net gain of +36 pips and a cool 5.8% gain on my account. Now that's what I'm talking about!
Old 04-08-2011, 19:58

we are now 5 for 5. This ea is doing great!!!
Old 07-08-2011, 13:03

stats so far....

EUR/USD 5 trades [COLOR="Blue"]+45[/COLOR] pf - win rate 100% A.win 9 A.loss 0

profit factor can't be calculated because we haven't had a loss yet.
This ea is doing great and I hope for more of the same next week.
Old 26-08-2011, 00:49
Level 1 Lasers Member

Hi Johnny,
How is your real time result on FXPromax? I noted that they will launch another EA soon and also managed account. I am looking forward to receiving their reply.
Old 03-09-2011, 19:33
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default fp promax

What happened to your test on FP Promax? In july you were doing so well and I haven't seen and further comments on your testing....Is it still peforming well? any losses.
How does this EA compare to WallStreet?

Thanks
stan
par3on1@aol.com
Old 05-09-2011, 00:46

I had some problems with promax blowing my test account well that plus a terrible run from a couple ea's which prompted me to go demo for August. I am back live so i will let you guys know. I will say that promax has been doing very solid on demo. The account is up over 10% with very conservative settings.

I will put some stats together.
Old 07-09-2011, 21:08
Level II Lasers Member

FxPromax has been reviewed at MellyForex.

http://www.mellyforex.com/reviews/it...advisor-review

Melly seems to think it's kind of OK, but it's not a frequent trader and you need quite a high deposit to run it and cover its ongoing monthly costs.
Old 13-09-2011, 02:13

yea this ea is break even at best
Old 15-09-2011, 19:00

well promax has been sitting on a eu sell since mid august. it is currently up over 400 pips. I don't know if this is normal or not so I will look into it. I was thinking this ea is breakeven at best but if it can hit a homerun once in a while and remain breakeven throughout the other times than this ea will be a nice addition to my live account.

but honestly I am still skepical. I will keep everyone posted.
Old 21-10-2011, 11:36

Default Re: FxPromax

fxpromax is hovering around +50% since I started testing. This ea has had one trade open since August 18 currently +527 pips and another trade open since 9.30 currently -345 pips

so I don't know if I like this ea. Fact is I wouldn't put this on my live account