Forex Lasers Forum  

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX BROKERS > Broker Talk

Which brokers offer non-MT platforms?

Broker Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-10-2010, 08:40
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Which brokers offer non-MT platforms?

Seems like so many brokers offer MT.

Can we make a list here of brokers offering other platforms?
Old 19-10-2010, 06:48
Level 1 Lasers Member

Hi,

Well Deltastock (deltastock.com) has 'Delta Trading' (as well as MT4).

I'm just curious though: why would you want to know this??? Just as a matter of interest is the reason I ask. Put another way: 'every man and his dog' wants to trade with MT4 and I've never quite been able to figure it out myself. I mean: they've certainly done their 'marketing homework' etc. and I believe that's why it's so popular. Well that and the fact that it runs EA's but I've yet to see an EA that works consistently over a period of time. Non-MT4 platforms, in my opinion, normally offer WAY more functionality and options but for some reason (as I noted) peoply tend to shy away from them.

Anyway: I guess there are LOADS of other non-MT4 brokers / platforms around. Some others that come to mind are the brokers that offer the ACT Forex platform (it's gone through some major changes in the past few months and also offers and EA of sorts). Then there the gamut of web based / Java platforms (ETX Capital as an example). Trust me: the list could go on ad infinitum but that's why I'm asking why you want know and then I figure I'll be able to give you some more information if you like.
Old 01-05-2015, 07:40
Level III Lasers Member

Default Re: Which brokers offer non-MT platforms?

I am using MT4 to trade ECN PAMM account in TenkoFx. open a PAMM account at a broker is very easy. Each trader has its own views on the PAMM account. but based systems made in TenkoFx then PAMM Manager and PAMM Investors have advantages as well as strict security funds so that investors feel comfortable to invest money
Old 14-09-2015, 15:14
Banned

I only know of Deltastock. I also think Instaforex also recently introduced an MT4 less trading platform, its web based. I haven't used it however though, I am just wondering why someone would be interested in using it, I think MT4 is the best trading platform!
Old 09-08-2017, 07:28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbj View Post
Seems like so many brokers offer MT.

Can we make a list here of brokers offering other platforms?
I also learnt that xtrade also offer none mt platform for trading. But why would you settle for such a platform? If I were you, I would go for what is everywhere.
Old 28-09-2017, 05:28
Level 1 Lasers Member

I suggest you to search: Trading platforms (cTrader, Trading Station, NinjaTrader,...) Then find platform+broker.
Old 17-11-2017, 05:21
Banned

I think Ducascopy uses Jforex. I've never used this platform before, but I believe it could be nice.. Its not known though, and wonder if there are any other brokers that use it!
Old 12-12-2017, 10:10
Level IV Lasers Member

I think most of the brokers offer Meta trader 4 platform but you can also find some non-MT brokers on google. Also, you can find Forex Broker List online.
Old 12-01-2018, 06:52
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ape View Post
I suggest you to search: Trading platforms (cTrader, Trading Station, NinjaTrader,...) Then find platform+broker.
Only oanda offers all these trading platform, (cTrader, Trading Station, NinjaTrader), the only problem with oanda is that they are market maker, so if you are looking for ECN brokers look for others,, I have nothing against oanda expect that they are market maker