Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX BROKERS > Broker Talk
Home Forex Education Economic Calendar Register Search

Highly Recommended Brokers?

Broker Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28-04-2009, 21:10
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Highly Recommended Brokers?

I'm pretty sure my present broker has been "Stop Hunting" and they depleted my account. I want to find a ECN broker that doesn't require a $10,000.00 deposit or higher. Are there any? Do you know of a Great broker that doesn't steal your money and allows you to actually make money?
Old 14-05-2009, 16:39
Level IV Lasers Member

The FapTurbo guys are currently recommending

Forex Online Trading, Low Spread, Trading Software, Free Signals

I have demoed them for a couple of weeks and so far they seem OK but there are issues.

These are discussed on the FapT website so if you are a member have a sneaky peeky.

Egwig

Last edited by Egwig; 14-05-2009 at 16:40. Reason: Smiley icon didn't work properly.
Old 17-05-2009, 12:02
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default IKON Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtburry View Post
I'm pretty sure my present broker has been "Stop Hunting" and they depleted my account. I want to find a ECN broker that doesn't require a $10,000.00 deposit or higher. Are there any? Do you know of a Great broker that doesn't steal your money and allows you to actually make money?
I've been using IKON Royal for 21 months now, very happy w/service. No stop hunting and very good spreads most of time.
Old 22-05-2009, 20:51
Level II Lasers Member

Default FXCM

I've used FXCM for years and not had any real problems. That has been a real advantage not having broker problems distract me from trading. Their platform is easy to use.
Old 25-05-2009, 13:32
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Good ECN Broker

I have heard a lot of good things about MTB. Check them out.

Cheers
Old 27-10-2009, 20:28
Level 1 Lasers Member

I probably am not being all that helpful since you can't actually open a live money account with them, but I am totally thrilled with http://TheCollectiveFX.com

-- No spread padding
-- No commissions
-- No stop-hunting, etc., since they aren't a counterparty to your trades
-- Standard, mini AND micro lots, all on the STP feed to their LP (CitiBank)
-- No counterparty also means no NFA trading restrictions, so hedge, etc. is A OK

If I were not lucky enough to have made it in on their last waiting list call, I would be putting myself on their waiting list and hoping for a slot to come open. In the meantime, I would avail myself of their no-hassle free demo accounts to forward-test my trading robots, getting ready for the real thing. :)

FWIW, I was with BaronFX before my account got assimilated by the Collective. BaronFX is not an ECN broker, they just add 2 pips to your spread and seem to be honest and well-run. They never engaged in any predatory activities with my trades. HOWEVER, to avoid requotes in times of volatility, I did end up having to spot them an extra pip or 3. Not good, but better than missing the moment, I guess.

MM
Old 28-10-2009, 02:15
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefmf View Post
I have heard a lot of good things about MTB. Check them out.

Cheers
Great, now people are botting for this title. Means my efforts of actually working for it were in vain.:D
Old 28-10-2009, 07:56
Level III Lasers Member

ECN trade with fxopen, they r good, and you can start trading with 1$ I dont recommend but at least u can have a feel of the broker and the platform.
I had a lot of luck, or I just enjoyed the trading lately with them, I wish u the same man...If you need more details let me know. By the way they have tight spreads which is important 2
Old 30-10-2009, 08:18
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Anyone has used Deltastock?

Hello,

Has anyone used Deltastock or heard about them? I am interested in a reliable, honest broker with small spreads, small minimum account size (100$) and preferably MT4 support. any suggestions?
Old 02-11-2009, 16:15
Level II Lasers Member

Have a look at Alpari and FXM, I have not had any serious problems with either of them, both have given me good support, and they both cater for small accounts. FXM also have some very novel payment and withdrawal choices.

Moondog

Last edited by moondog; 02-11-2009 at 16:16. Reason: spelling
Old 15-01-2010, 00:24
Level 1 Lasers Member

Personally, I would add ATC and Dukascopy to the list.

transmind
Old 15-01-2010, 00:42
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by transmind View Post
Personally, I would add ATC and Dukascopy to the list.

transmind
both are great brokers
Old 11-03-2010, 20:49
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammer View Post
both are great brokers
I hear Dukascopy is great. They used to only accept accounts of $50,000 or more but I think they changed that requirement. I am going to change from FXDD to GFT here shortly. I am just fed-up with broker games.
Old 31-05-2010, 15:00
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default 2 more

Add AC-Markets and Interactive brokers
Old 02-06-2010, 18:14
Level II Lasers Member

Yes, Oanda, IB and GFT (or WHexpert/FxFlat) would be my recommendations.

Regards

Forex37
Old 02-06-2010, 18:19
Level II Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by usbajonas View Post
I hear Dukascopy is great. They used to only accept accounts of $50,000 or more but I think they changed that requirement. I am going to change from FXDD to GFT here shortly. I am just fed-up with broker games.
Yes GFT would be my recommendation as well - though no MT4!

I wouldn`t touch Dukascopy with a long pole: They have NOT received the swiss banking license yet ( requirement ) as noted on their website.

Regards

Forex37
Old 20-06-2010, 13:27
Level II Lasers Member

You can find some good forex brokers here:
bestonlineforexbrokers.com/Online-Forex-Brokers/Best-Forex-Brokers/Best-Forex-Brokers.html
Old 13-08-2010, 10:02
Level 1 Lasers Member

Send a message via MSN to farhanfx Send a message via Yahoo to farhanfx

Hi You really should try Tradenext Global. They are a no bullshit company. All the stuff you need, they even throw in free trading signals to all clients. I have been with them for a while, not been dissappointed so far
Old 14-08-2010, 18:08
Level II Lasers Member

Has any body has exprience with Master forex?
Old 14-08-2010, 19:08
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by okitikan View Post
Has any body has exprience with Master forex?
Reproduced from Forex Peace Army site:-

Date of Post: 2009-11-09
Review: MASTERFOREX SCAM OR JUST A TECHNICAL FAULT - I WILL LET YOU DECIDE!!!!

I witnesed masterforex new ECN trading platform (MT4) move 4 times 80-90 pips each time when other brokers moved only 10-15.

Once the spread went from 1 pip to 228 in seconds. I have screenshots of all these events.

I emailed them to explain why but and they passed the buck to currenex and said it was due to them a technial fault! I said so what would happen if you had an open position in this instance and they said - basically in a nutshell tough!!!

You could get your account wiped out during this technical fault...

I have witness this happen 4 times in the last 2 trading days.

Here is my email echange with them.

Hi

I have attached 3 screenshots.

As you can see there are some major disprepancies between them and it appears that there has been some major stop running being done by your company even though you say you are a NDD ECN/STP broker.

I will give you an opportunity to explain.

But there are 3 occaisions when your chart simply does not match what is happening in the market. On your chart price rapidly moved around 90 pips and the spread went as big as 113 pips.

This is going to be very hard to explain on your part but I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

We are not filtering quotes from Currenex. What you seen on the chartsis consequences of technical troubles on Currenex, 3 times there was no bank's bids and offers. As charts draw by bid price, there ishuge drop on it. Also as all trades executed on Currenex, therecouldn't be any trades at this time. Here is letter from our prime broker:

Dear Andrei,

Currenex has been experiencing some technical problems yesterday and today. They had to reset the connectivity with the banks a few times and i noticed spikes on your EURUSD and GBPUSD charts.

Currenex has been working on the problems and confirmed that it should be under control.

Regards,

We are waiting official answer from Currenex about this issue. Youcan contact Currenex technical support by e-mail: support@currenex.comfor confirmation about this problem. Also if you will make reviews about our new service, we can provide you with official letter from our Currenex broker, which confirms that we are STPing 100% clients orders to Currenex and had no hidden markups in spread, etc.

Also we can explain all technical and trading solutions in our bridge from MT4 to Currenex and one click trading plugin. Best Regards,

Andrey Pisarev -- MasterForex tech development team+7.905.218.8414www.masterforex.org

This problems was not more then 2 minutes long. But if you would have position opened, you cant close it at this time.

Again, as we heard from Currenex that they has been working onthe problems and confirmed that it should be under control. Regards, Andrey

(THERE WAS NO LETTER ATTACHED AND I DID ASK FOR IT AGAIN BUT THEY DID NOT SEND IT!!)

Hi Andrey

Well this is the critical point really isn't it! Are you saying this would be down to a bad fill and tough luck you have potentially lost your entire account due to a technical fault!!!

If so then no one on the planet will want to trade with your company. I would like an official statement from your company so that people have full transparency if they were to trade with you. People have a right ahead of time to know if there was a technical fault with currenex whether your company will honour the trade or just pass the buck after they have lost their account balance.

Remember people have opened an account with you not currenex! People will be very eager to hear your official response as to what would happen in such an event. I will await your response etc.

Best

(NO MORE RESPONSE FROM THEM - NO SUPRISE THERE!!!)
Sergio Lenarez, Barcelona, Spain
=======================

There are many posts on FPA praising MasterForex.
They all seem to come from Russia.
MF is a Russian based broker.!!

Egwig:cool::cool:
Old 16-08-2010, 10:02
Level 1 Lasers Member

Send a message via MSN to farhanfx Send a message via Yahoo to farhanfx
Default Brokers leaving the US?

Do you guys think brokers will leave the US on mass as some pundits predict or is the whole new legislations thing over blown? Please let me know your thoughts:cool:
Old 10-09-2010, 07:27
Level II Lasers Member

I can never believe on that. I don't think so the US brokers is moving from the US. I think so you have some confusion.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:20
Level II Lasers Member

I think, its a fake news. Rules are rigid to some extend but we know the fact that US market is very huge and moving away from it can actually ruin their business..
Old 23-10-2010, 11:04
Level III Lasers Member

When checking out a forex broker, look for these details:

1. Margin provided (usually 1-4%)
2. Their spreads for the currencies you’ll be trading (the EURUSD will usually be 3-4 pips)
3. Amount of funds required to start an account
4. Any fees for small trade sizes (many don’t charge fees for smaller trade sizes, but some do)
5. Any other fees (there will be rollover fees for positions held overnight with any provider, which are usually small, though the details of this fee can vary)
Old 24-01-2012, 10:59
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Re: Highly Recommended Brokers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtburry View Post
First, if you think that your broker is not decent why your money is still there? Do not wait until you find a new one- withdrawal the money as soon as possible. I think that you should trade only with ECN brokers, but real ones- not just brokers that using the title… I would recommend on two brokers: Alpari, which has my main account and the min deposit is $500. Second is Sunbird fx, which I recently open my real account after testing their demo and I am very satisfied. I have a smaller account there and the min is $100.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:17
Level IV Lasers Member

My highly recommended broker to you guys is aaafx - very low spreads, low slippage with providers, mt4 support and most important no commission for the autotrading platform.
Old 08-09-2014, 09:42
Level V Lasers Member

I would recommend you to experience trading on their demo account first before making any decision to open a live account. As you may know, every broker offers different type of platforms. Check on spreads, commissions, minimum deposit, term & conditions, etc.

I have been trading with Armada Markets for quite sometimes. I'm satisfied with their friendly customer support and execution so far.
Old 26-10-2014, 15:55
Level IV Lasers Member

Send a message via ICQ to chin100 Send a message via AIM to chin100 Send a message via Yahoo to chin100

I have tried many Forex broker but I found 1BillionForex Broker very best. I have no problem with it and I am very happy to trade with it. Try 1BillionForex Broker highly Recommended.
Old 27-10-2014, 05:54
Level V Lasers Member

You can find good broker on web search their you will find their ranking as well as all detail what they offer . Now mostly brokers offer low spread , low deposit accounts , different types of accounts you have to choose what you need. You can use high spreads best client support any time.I am happy to work with Armada Markets they give me all what I need for trading.
Old 29-10-2014, 16:41
Level II Lasers Member

Liteforex is really recommended broker, they always hold their words, fair, and never against its clients. All services is satisfying. I like this broker, and have been trading with him since 8 years more..
Old 10-11-2014, 09:39
Level V Lasers Member

I am trading with Armada Markets for like two year. it is best for scalping I think. Very low spread starting from .2 pips. You can close a trade within seconds. Leaverage up to 500.
Old 24-11-2014, 15:41
Level II Lasers Member

Send a message via Yahoo to samuelp80

Choosing right broker is really dilemma, we never know about them. I've traded in many brokers and changed from one broker to another. I know well about some brokers in forex. Right now, I've been trading in Liteforex broker since 4 years ago. its best place for making money. Sure..
Old 27-11-2014, 07:30
Level IV Lasers Member

Top my 5 best brokers: fxpro, hotforex, fxcm, ic markets, pepperstone.
Old 05-12-2014, 10:10
Level IV Lasers Member

hotforex definitely. its a good broker. highly recommended
Old 02-02-2015, 09:09
Level V Lasers Member

I would recommend you to experience trading on their demo account first before making any decision to open a live account. As you may know, every broker offers different type of platforms. Check on spreads, commissions, minimum deposit, term & conditions, etc.

I have been trading with Tickmill for quite sometimes. I'm satisfied with their friendly customer support and execution so far.
Old 19-03-2015, 06:53
Level III Lasers Member

To ensure that brokers we use secure then we should use the minimum deposit offered by the broker to deposit as well as look at the performance and the length of time deposits and withdrawals. I saw it before using TenkoFx broker with more funds to open a PAMM ECN account with a minimum deposit of $ 100

I am also now using MT4 to trade using ECN PAMM account in TenkoFx. open a PAMM account at a broker is very easy
Old 23-03-2015, 09:05
Level V Lasers Member

Each broker providing security assurance funds to traders using the concept segrgated account, but insurance with additional requirements will be burdensome to traders. any funds deposited in TICKMILL will be safe with the concept of segregated accounts without any conditions and traders can use the promotion "refer a friend" to get an extra $ 50 in your account
Old 08-04-2015, 09:16
Level III Lasers Member

The success is dependent on the selection of the right company. It might be debatable that knowledge and experience are much more important, it is also what I agree upon but unless we don’t have the right broker all is going to be complete wastage. I have gain lots of knowledge and experience, but the major success came only when I started working TenkoFx. They have wonderful deals that could have made any one successful.
Old 18-04-2015, 16:02
Level II Lasers Member

i live in malta and i can recommend the island for holidays

and to use their forex broker : link/sensus-malta

i dont trust the cy / us / uk / regulated. i´m expert and i tried everything
Old 24-04-2015, 07:44
Level V Lasers Member

I recommend to choose a broker who has a comfortable trading environment. now is a lot of brokers who compete to be the best in the forex business. But all have a separate market segment, I see a lot scalper traders choose TICKMILL for excellence in execution speed and low spreads