Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX BROKERS > Broker Talk

Cash back?

Broker Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29-11-2009, 09:28
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Cash back?

Hi!

Newbie to trading, so just starting to figure out this trading jungle. I signed up with two brokers, Alpari and FXCM. Later I found this site:
forexcashback.info

It looks like this would save me some $100s a month.

Anyone had experience with this before?

Thanks!

Jon
Old 15-12-2009, 14:33
Level III Lasers Member

I do not understand why you'd want to use a third party for getting rebates, when many brokers offer rebates for their customers. I get 0.5 pip per lot traded from my broker Forex-metal. Frankly, all these third party rebates sound suspicious to me..
Old 15-01-2010, 03:34
Level 1 Lasers Member

Thanks for the info!
Old 20-06-2010, 13:33
Level II Lasers Member

The best forex cashback company is the one who give back more rebate to its customers in addition to a good service. In my experience there so far only F1cashback which has higher forex rebate and very good support than most other companies.
Old 22-07-2010, 10:53
Level II Lasers Member

FXCM is not the only Metatrader Broker connected to Cashback Forex. You can also claim a discount from the following brokers: eToro, Gallant FX, Dukascopy, PFG Best, Marketiva, Liteforex, Alpari UK,Fxopen, Avafx, Alpari US and Tadwul FX.
Old 25-07-2010, 08:46
Level II Lasers Member

How about UFX Bank? I prefer them because of their tranparent policies and great recommendations.
Old 03-08-2010, 19:55
Level 1 Lasers Member

Check www.forexcashback.info for information on broker cash back

/Scott
Old 23-10-2010, 11:08
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie101 View Post
How about UFX Bank? I prefer them because of their tranparent policies and great recommendations.
Even I have heard a lot about www.ufxbank.com I am currently trying their demo account and feel that they are providing a good trading platform. Worth giving a try.
Old 04-05-2011, 23:37
Level 1 Lasers Member

I believe, it is better to trade with your broker and wait for their rebates. I didn't use any third party services. I am doing it and I have no problem so far.
Old 03-10-2011, 22:07
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Re: Cash back?

As far as I know my broker - Forex Metal - offer a rebate promo for all the new customers. IMO that might be reasonably profitable, especially if you are a scalper.
Old 11-10-2011, 02:41
Level 1 Lasers Member

Actually you choose of the promo range they offer - 30% bonus on initial deposi, ATM card with $100 on it or rebate offer.
Old 14-01-2012, 15:13
Level III Lasers Member

I tried this too. I did get the rebate. This is useful for peole starting out in this business.
Old 20-04-2012, 00:38
Level 1 Lasers Member

Have you heard of 0.5 pips rebates of forex-metal for active traders.Nice, isn't it.May be I need to open an account with them.They giving also 100$ with every new account.
Old 18-05-2012, 23:59
Level II Lasers Member

Hello brother i find a really nice promotion check
HTML Code:
http://www.forexmoments.com/forums/free-advertisements/1755-no-deposit-bonus-25-a.html?highlight=fxopen
Old 22-05-2012, 10:18
Level 1 Lasers Member

I don't believe in free money so I am pretty sure that there is a catch… if you want to save money just trade with real ECN brokers such as sunbirdfx or alpari uk that won't manipulate your trading and offer the lowest spreads, and then you will actually save real money..
Old 23-05-2012, 13:20
Level IV Lasers Member

yeah, heard lots of stuff about alpari, not so sure about fxcm, but i do not trade with any of them, I actually trade with hotforex and yes there is no such thing as free money!! thats the reason i do not take advantage of deposite bonuses :) it messes up the trading if you know what i mean :) rebates are ok, its like sharing the commission and its one way to earn extra :) as long as its profit then its good
Old 07-06-2012, 13:44
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tama13 View Post
yeah, heard lots of stuff about alpari, not so sure about fxcm, but i do not trade with any of them, I actually trade with hotforex and yes there is no such thing as free money!! thats the reason i do not take advantage of deposite bonuses :) it messes up the trading if you know what i mean :) rebates are ok, its like sharing the commission and its one way to earn extra :) as long as its profit then its good

I agree.
Cash back sounds like a good thing, but for a professional trader, he would not care whether it's true or not, since this is always for promotion for new traders, it might not be bad. but don't spend too much time on that.
Old 17-08-2012, 14:54
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiF0r View Post
True but a professional trader trades big volume and this means high rebates. Let's take Best HotForex rebates for example. You get $5.4 per every lot. A high volume trader trades a total volume of 200 lots per month. That's 200 x $5.4 = $1080 EXTRA money using the exact same strategy, broker, system and everything but with rebates!
thanks, so traders with large fund can benefit a lot from such policy, i will take care to see such rebates.
Old 17-09-2012, 18:36
Level II Lasers Member

I think transparency is the name of the game here as this business can be a bit of a minefield.

I can personally recommend Forex Broker CashBack for Forex rebates. They pay quickly, their rates are as good as anybody else's and you can see exactly how much cashback you've earned very quickly after a trade is closed.
Old 31-03-2013, 19:36
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctech View Post
thanks, so traders with large fund can benefit a lot from such policy, i will take care to see such rebates.
Quick question, do they still have this cash back scheme?
Old 31-03-2013, 19:39
Level III Lasers Member

These schemes are just ways to acquire new customers. I would surely go with a broker that pays on time.
Old 23-02-2015, 05:57
Level V Lasers Member

Cashback or rebate is equal to the system used by the broker to provide the IB with certain commission system that will be given to traders under the IB. Tickmill held a promotion "refer a friend and get $ 50'. Cashback system obtained by traders who recommend to a friend to trade in Tickmill.
Old 05-03-2015, 03:56
Level III Lasers Member

Cashback or rebate is a system developed by many brokers to help traders and IB earn commissions from trading it does regardless of their losses or gains. Now I get a rebate of trading I did in TenkoFx using automatic rebate system format
Old 21-08-2015, 06:33
Level V Lasers Member

Become an Introducing broker becomes interesting job because we have to have a good marketing technique. Introducing Brokers (or IB for short) are individuals and companies across the globe who make money by introducing traders to my broker. They believe that everyone can be a successful IB, especially our clients. Most probably you are already doing it, by discussing Tickmill in forums and social media. Become our IB, and benefit from it. Every trader that comes through your reference will become your client and will bring you profit. This Broker offer largest IB commissions among high-grade ECN brokers – 2 USD per lot on Exchange account and 6 USD per lot on Classic account
Old 30-03-2016, 05:35
Level V Lasers Member

Almost trader want to get a rebate for trade. A rebate is an amount paid by way of reduction, return, or refund on what has already been paid or contributed. It is a type of sales promotion that marketers use primarily as incentives or supplements to product sales. In Forex Trading a client from IB will be get rebate. In TICKMILL offer largest IB commissions among high-grade ECN brokers – 2 USD per lot on Exchange account and 10 USD per lot on Classic account
Old 18-11-2016, 08:02
Level 1 Lasers Member

Hello.

I'm newbie here.

Good Luck for all.
Old 21-11-2016, 07:02
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Re: Forex.ee: Daily rebates

Hello.

Which broker do you recommend for newbie?

Thank you in advance.
Old 22-11-2016, 12:28
Level 1 Lasers Member

Hello all.

Recommend for me rebate service please....
Old 25-11-2016, 08:30
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonD View Post
Hi!

Newbie to trading, so just starting to figure out this trading jungle. I signed up with two brokers, Alpari and FXCM. Later I found this site:
forexcashback.info

Jon
Avoid forexcashback.info as much as you can, they're in partnership with instaforex and instaforex has been listed as a scam by FPA and Frenc government. I'd advise you stay away from them!
Old 12-01-2018, 05:55
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
FXCM is not the only Metatrader Broker connected to Cashback Forex. You can also claim a discount from the following brokers: eToro, Gallant FX, Dukascopy, PFG Best, Marketiva, Liteforex, Alpari UK,Fxopen, Avafx, Alpari US and Tadwul FX.
A list of brokers that include Liteforex, Alpari UK,Fxopen, Avafx, expect FXOpen, I have never used before, I guess these guys need to be looked at twice before any decision is made about them.
Old 21-09-2018, 10:22
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwide View Post
Hello all.

Recommend for me rebate service please....
Hello! We recommend service FxCash.
Our rebate system is 100% transparent, and all payments are processed automatically. You can withdraw your earnings anytime and instantly.
FxCash offers instant withdrawals into the most popular payment systems (Skrill, Neteller, Bank wire, etc).
Over 30,000 traders with over 84,000 accounts have already chosen FxCash.

Welcome!
Old 22-08-2019, 21:41
Level V Lasers Member

Cashback are the kind of stuff which is so useful but obviously only if you are with a reliable and trustworthy broker. I am glad to be with FreshForex, as thanks to them I get heavy cash back upto 20 USD per lot size trade and it’s kind of thing that gives me serious comfort.