Forex Lasers Forum  

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX BROKERS > Broker Talk

Scalping broker?

Broker Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29-08-2017, 18:53
Level III Lasers Member

Default Scalping broker?

Everyone knows that traders, and ESPECIALLY scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this. Need a broker that permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. So if you scalp, then gotta choose a broker that allows scalping without any restrictions. Any suggestions?
Old 01-09-2017, 15:16
Level IV Lasers Member

Default re: Scalping broker?

Can you let us know your strategy?
Old 11-09-2017, 06:22
Level IV Lasers Member

Goes without saying, that who are scalpers in a market, need a safe and regular broker with fast execution of the order. Trouble is, they're so hard to find.
Old 13-09-2017, 18:18
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleGum View Post
I think who are scalpers in a market, should need a safe and regular broker with fast execution of the order. Suggesting a broker is a good way to promote but it does not mean that it is for only scalping.
Majority of brokers offer platform for scalping. But their true colors will be shown only after several months of successful trading, especially profitable one.
Old 14-09-2017, 13:54
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangtrader View Post
Majority of brokers offer platform for scalping. But their true colors will be shown only after several months of successful trading, especially profitable one.
That is very true for so many brokers in the market but I still believe that there are many good ones also that they are genuine with their traders and offers good concepts with their trading platform.
Old 14-10-2017, 17:06
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Re: Scalping broker?

Yeah, there are many brokers online and if you wanna become successful, you need to find the one broker, who is beneficial for us, else we might just lose it all.
Old 16-10-2017, 08:19
Level IV Lasers Member

Market is most skilled crook I would say it knows where you place stops (that's why you can see so many broker stop-hunting complaints), cause slippage and create other obstacles which leave traders out in the cold.

Just invest small part so you can allow it to lose. And always trade getting ready for worst. That's the main rule I use in my trading.
Old 17-10-2017, 05:08
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangtrader View Post
Market is most skilled crook I would say it knows where you place stops (that's why you can see so many broker stop-hunting complaints), cause slippage and create other obstacles which leave traders out in the cold.

Just invest small part so you can allow it to lose. And always trade getting ready for worst. That's the main rule I use in my trading.
I think before you jump into the market with a big amount, you should try mini account for trading so that you can have an idea about what you are going to do with the market.
Old 19-10-2017, 08:21
Level IV Lasers Member

Yeah, you need to have a good amount of knowledge and experience and skills in here to survive in the Forex Trading, and it would be a very good idea to have experience by dealing in small amounts.
Old 20-10-2017, 12:40
Banned

You should try FreshForex. Other than the fact that they allow scalping, FreshForex has the least spreads and an instant market execution, which is very necessary for scalpers