Forex Lasers Forum

Forex Lasers Forum (https://www.forexlasers.com/forums/)
-   Broker Talk (https://www.forexlasers.com/forums/broker-talk/)
-   -   Scalping broker? (https://www.forexlasers.com/forums/broker-talk/4067-scalping-broker.html)

Uncle 29-08-2017 18:53

Scalping broker?

Everyone knows that traders, and ESPECIALLY scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this. Need a broker that permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. So if you scalp, then gotta choose a broker that allows scalping without any restrictions. Any suggestions?

HockeyWain 01-09-2017 15:16

re: Scalping broker?

Can you let us know your strategy?

BubbleGum 11-09-2017 06:22

Goes without saying, that who are scalpers in a market, need a safe and regular broker with fast execution of the order. Trouble is, they're so hard to find.

dangtrader 13-09-2017 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by BubbleGum (Post 38572)
I think who are scalpers in a market, should need a safe and regular broker with fast execution of the order. Suggesting a broker is a good way to promote but it does not mean that it is for only scalping.

Majority of brokers offer platform for scalping. But their true colors will be shown only after several months of successful trading, especially profitable one.

BubbleGum 14-09-2017 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by dangtrader (Post 38648)
Majority of brokers offer platform for scalping. But their true colors will be shown only after several months of successful trading, especially profitable one.

That is very true for so many brokers in the market but I still believe that there are many good ones also that they are genuine with their traders and offers good concepts with their trading platform.

HockeyWain 14-10-2017 17:06

Re: Scalping broker?

Yeah, there are many brokers online and if you wanna become successful, you need to find the one broker, who is beneficial for us, else we might just lose it all.

dangtrader 16-10-2017 08:19

Market is most skilled crook I would say it knows where you place stops (that's why you can see so many broker stop-hunting complaints), cause slippage and create other obstacles which leave traders out in the cold.

Just invest small part so you can allow it to lose. And always trade getting ready for worst. That's the main rule I use in my trading.

BubbleGum 17-10-2017 05:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by dangtrader (Post 39353)
Market is most skilled crook I would say it knows where you place stops (that's why you can see so many broker stop-hunting complaints), cause slippage and create other obstacles which leave traders out in the cold.

Just invest small part so you can allow it to lose. And always trade getting ready for worst. That's the main rule I use in my trading.

I think before you jump into the market with a big amount, you should try mini account for trading so that you can have an idea about what you are going to do with the market.

HockeyWain 19-10-2017 08:21

Yeah, you need to have a good amount of knowledge and experience and skills in here to survive in the Forex Trading, and it would be a very good idea to have experience by dealing in small amounts.

piplaser 20-10-2017 12:40

You should try FreshForex. Other than the fact that they allow scalping, FreshForex has the least spreads and an instant market execution, which is very necessary for scalpers

PapiaKhatunAsha 17-10-2019 22:39

There is no such thing as scalping broker but yes we have to pick a broker that has no restrictions. And this is where and why I prefer working with FreshForex broker. It’s a wonderful company having so many benefits for one. The best part is that they have great Rebate Program, so it makes working nicely.

dangtrader 09-01-2020 12:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by HockeyWain (Post 38418)
Can you let us know your strategy?

Yeah it is pretty easy. I follow Gold momentum using Hotforex and Tickmill brokers (placing trades there) following major shifts in market sentiments. They in turn are triggered by various economic and political news. Gold has pretty good and predictable momentum probably best out of all.

mlawson71 16-11-2021 13:30

If you wish to scalp you need a broker that, obviously, allows scalping, is properly regulated and has narrow spreads. There are plenty to choose from, thankfully.