Forex Lasers Forum  

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX BROKERS > Broker Talk

Best forex broker?

Broker Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-08-2017, 03:49
Level II Lasers Member

Default Best forex broker?

The forex market has many unreliable and crooked forex brokers that you need to watch out for that is why I decided to personally test and review forex brokers to find the gems amongst the dirt.
Below you can find my reviews on the trustworthy, reliable and honest brokers who also offer all the latest features on their platforms.
Old 26-08-2017, 14:05
Level IV Lasers Member

Default re: Best forex broker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toney0198 View Post
The forex market has many unreliable and crooked forex brokers that you need to watch out for that is why I decided to personally test and review forex brokers to find the gems amongst the dirt.
Below you can find my reviews on the trustworthy, reliable and honest brokers who also offer all the latest features on their platforms.
From the lsit you gave on your site as best broker, you've mentioned IronFX as a best broker, but if you check Forexpeacearmy reviews, most traders seems to have an an unfair experience with this broker. I think you should check on that.
Old 23-09-2017, 01:25
Level II Lasers Member

Default re: Best forex broker?

I will really not want to go with any random broker, as it is simply too risky. I prefer an established company, since nowadays new brokers are popping up all over the place!
Old 11-10-2017, 19:42
Level III Lasers Member

Basically we the traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money very rapidly by using high leverage and practically fall a great loss due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

Actually choosing a broker is very much difficult task from all , because there are lots of trading brokers in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We the traders have to choose the broker which for all time make sure secure environment for trading , actually In FX trading only real regulated trading platform for all time ensures security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.
Old 18-12-2017, 16:40
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Re: Best forex broker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapiaKhatunAsha View Post
I will really not want to go with any random broker, as it is simply too risky. I prefer an established company, since nowadays new brokers are popping up all over the place!
The problem is that, even with the most established brokers, they are still caught in the not, established brokers such as FXCM was once accused and fined over $200,000.00. So I think,, we need to be just extra careful with which ever broker we choose to use.
Old 20-12-2017, 08:56
Level III Lasers Member

well... maybe I'm lucky that I've found a normal one that offers ok conditions and lets me withdraw money whenever I need..
Old 23-12-2017, 18:45
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alextrader79 View Post
well... maybe I'm lucky that I've found a normal one that offers ok conditions and lets me withdraw money whenever I need..
Yeah same to me. It was not an easy task but after many trials and errors I found my an almost perfect broker, which offers zero spread account for scalping.
Old 26-01-2018, 10:54
Level IV Lasers Member

Yeah, choosing a forex broker is the very difficult task of the forex market, you always need to have a good and reliable broker which have good conditions of trading, great customer support and should be regulated.

https://www.amarkets.com/
Old 31-01-2018, 17:20
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chin100 View Post
Yeah, choosing a forex broker is the very difficult task of the forex market, you always need to have a good and reliable broker which have good conditions of trading, great customer support and should be regulated.

https://www.amarkets.com/
I prefer CySEC or FCA license from Hotforex or Tickmill, what is your choice?
Old 18-02-2018, 15:49
Level 1 Lasers Member

Amarkets is my Forex broker. Amarkets has one major advantage: low spreads. And this is the main reason I decided to trade there. but in time, I realized that I found a really good broker with perfect conditions for trading. Trust me, it's worth it.
Old 02-05-2018, 22:54
Level III Lasers Member

In order to me, the best broker is a broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. And they does not restrict any kinds of trading strategies with scalping and hedging.
Old 25-05-2018, 16:09
Level IV Lasers Member

A good broker should be regulated and should have the least spreads. Brokers such as freshforex and fxcm are known for their low spreads and even you have the freshforex ECN account, then you'll enjoy the low commissions with this broker.