Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX BROKERS > Broker Talk
Home Forex Education Economic Calendar Register Search

Best forex broker for beginner

Broker Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-03-2017, 05:38
Level II Lasers Member

Default Best forex broker for beginner

Many users asked me that "Suggest me best broker. Because I am a beginner". So for all of them, I am telling to them that you need to consider/take into account the following points:

1) Which country you live in and what are the regulations and if the broker is regulated by those?

2) Always better to go for the biggest and well-established names. That always cuts down the risk even if the spreads are not very attractive.

3) I would always avoid brokers who give you some initial money when you open the account. They know that you will be losing and hence give back to them soon :)

As you are a beginner? So have to know many things where you can get them. Try to read Forex Brokers Comparison | Best Fx Broker Compared where you will get many info that you must need to know.

Best regards
Old 23-03-2017, 01:41
Level III Lasers Member

Default Re: Best forex broker for beginner

Actually we the traders have to choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. It would be great for us to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.
Old 24-03-2017, 17:00
Level 1 Lasers Member

For a beginner you want a broker with an easy to use platform that allows you to trade 0.01lot . Low risk and easy to use
Old 11-04-2017, 15:24
Level IV Lasers Member

I still believe Fresh Forex is the best broker for scalping,they have the least spreads, the fastest excecution speed and no slippage at all.
Old 30-05-2017, 11:33
Level III Lasers Member

Actually choosing a broker is very much difficult task from all , because there are lots of trading brokers in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We the traders have to choose the broker which for all time make sure secure environment for trading , actually In FX trading only real regulated trading platform for all time ensures security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.
Old 01-06-2017, 02:12
Level IV Lasers Member

Send a message via ICQ to chin100 Send a message via AIM to chin100 Send a message via Yahoo to chin100

It is very important to choose a broker with good conditions and also broker should be regulated and reliable. Also, you need to make a list of some brokers available in your country and then read reviews about these brokers online and decide which broker will be good for you.

prepaid visa card
Old 21-06-2017, 20:39
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
i strated my trading from reading tutorial from LiteForex broker. How did you start your trading?
i also registered with this broker, did you trade by using social trading?
Old 08-07-2017, 13:47
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
From my first day of trading I am extremely dependable on scalping strategy that brings profit instantly
did you use forex strategies app from liteforex?
Old 14-07-2017, 21:00
Level 1 Lasers Member

Broker plays a vital role in a traders trading career. As the trader when he or she starts trading she wants support and help and reliability. Though the beginner traders dont understand well about brokers which makes the scam brokers to target them. I have also been scammed when i was new in Forex trading. I used to trade with LiteForex. They used to provide best execution and fund reliability at that time but later they used to provide slippages, requotes and sometimes doing problem with my withdrawals as well. Later they tried to impose extra fees on deposits and withdraws. They are pure market maker and they want to cheat people to make money. Their charts are not accurate as well. Very bad broker indeed.
Old 19-07-2017, 12:31
Level 1 Lasers Member

Who is the best forex broker for beginner?
Old 02-08-2017, 05:05
Level IV Lasers Member

We have quite a lots of brokers in the Forex Market, and there are many scammers too, so it is better to have a proper research before getting involved with any brokers, if not you would be just losing all your incomes.
Old 15-08-2017, 16:48
Level 1 Lasers Member

The smaller the leverage is provided by the broker, the less likely the newbie to quickly lose the deposit.
Old 16-09-2017, 13:01
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
i strated my trading from reading tutorial from LiteForex broker. How did you start your trading?
Did you say Liteforex. I guess in one of your posts you said you learnt from babypips? or did you learn from both?
Old 18-09-2017, 04:34
Level IV Lasers Member

You need to understand that the best broker for you would be identified by you yourself, you need to understand that we should never rely on suggestions, we need to do proper research on them.
Old 19-09-2017, 04:47
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyWain View Post
You need to understand that the best broker for you would be identified by you yourself, you need to understand that we should never rely on suggestions, we need to do proper research on them.
Very true about every trader. If you have learned the concepts of the market then I am sure you can make best without anyone help. All depends on you that how you manage your work with the risky market.
Old 20-09-2017, 05:42
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleGum View Post
Very true about every trader. If you have learned the concepts of the market then I am sure you can make best without anyone help. All depends on you that how you manage your work with the risky market.
Yeah, we need to have lots and lots of knowledge if we wanna become successful in the Forex Trading. Without it we would be just wasting our time in there.
Old 22-09-2017, 19:32
Level III Lasers Member

Honestly speaking, if you want to get maximal result by scalping first of all you have to make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. Actually from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.
Old 02-10-2017, 11:47
Level IV Lasers Member

Beginners should be very much careful before getting involved in to any broker, as there are lots and lots of scamy brokers in here than the good ones.
Old 14-10-2017, 20:29
Level III Lasers Member

From all trading elements spreads and leverage are two important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. without lowest trading spreads and flexible trading leverage that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life at all in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge.
Old 26-10-2018, 13:45
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFStrader View Post
Who is the best forex broker for beginner?
You should try FreshForex, they are regulated and they have a true ECN account with the least spreads and the lowest commisions
Old 07-02-2019, 17:47
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piplaser View Post
You should try FreshForex, they are regulated and they have a true ECN account with the least spreads and the lowest commisions
I should say you advice very dangerous place to trade because this broker is a well known Russian bucketshop. If you don't know about their true colors then check reviews, tons of traders who are dissatisfied.

I recommend to trade with FCA regulated brokers like Hotforex or Tickmill, because getting regulated by FCA is definitely not a common decision for bucketshops.
Old 20-02-2019, 08:59
Level IV Lasers Member

If you are beginner, I suggest you to try the top well-known or popular forex brokers, those that are old and reputable on the market, read their feedback on authorized sites as FPA and check if any traders can withdraw their profit from the broker is most critical condition.
Old 21-03-2019, 15:05
Level 1 Lasers Member

As a beginner, I wouldn't even risk real cash until I've got a strategy that works.

Pretty much each broker out there offers demo accounts where you can try trading for free without risk. My recommendation would be to pick one and just trade for free for a while. Many to pick from here:
www.forex-central.net/broker-comparison.php
Old 28-04-2019, 22:12
Level III Lasers Member

I have no doubts about this. It’s easily FreshForex for me because of so many benefits that they have from zero spreads to over 130 instruments including Forex/Cryptos and much more. But not only that, I like it a lot with their low spreads, no issues over slippage, re quote and everything is awesome with customer service forever available. And then there is also 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus which makes it all so cool.
Old 25-01-2022, 16:33
Level V Lasers Member

For a beginner I'd always recommend a broker with good regulation and good trading conditions. There are many such brokers, thankfully, it's up to the individual to decide which one is best for them.
Old 04-02-2022, 08:06
Level IV Lasers Member

there is no such thing as a broker of beginners to be honest, just go for a good broker with a good reputation thats all u need to start and stick to demo