Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX BROKERS > Broker Talk
Home Forex Education Economic Calendar Register Search

The Truth About Forex Brokers

Broker Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2016, 15:58
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default The Truth About Forex Brokers

My name is Chris. I am a private Forex trader and I like to enable retail traders to choose the right Forex broker by explaining some of the most discussed issues and open questions in retail forex trading. Because a fair and trustworthy broker is the key to successful trading!

There are many misunderstandings and large knowledge gaps in the retail forex trading community. A large portion of retail traders bet their money on forex markets without possessing the essential knowledge about their trading environment and the most important tricks and traps, which are costing traders millions every day.

The large and ever growing number of retail brokers makes it difficult to choose the right partner. Many retail traders just look for the spreads and assume that all brokers are more or less the same. But this isn’t correct and this mistake can result in major losses or even a default of the trading account.

Choosing a state of the art quality broker is essential for successful trading. But you have to know which questions to ask in order to differentiate the superb and trustworthy brokers from the questionable rest.

In my blog DigitalForex I like enable retail traders to choose the right broker by explaining some of the most discussed issues and open questions in retail forex trading. A fair and trustworthy broker is the key to successful trading! Again, traders can lose a lot of money or even default by choosing the wrong Forex broker.

A brokerage relationship must be based on trust so do not choose by the price (e.g. best spreads). It’s worth investing substantial time and effort to research about a broker’ s reputation and separate the trustworthy brokers with excellent service from the rest.
Old 06-04-2016, 02:29
Level V Lasers Member

Default Re: The Truth About Forex Brokers

Broker selection is very important part for the all Forex traders. Because, this decision can of cause of your success or damage. By the way, I never and ever want to trade in a non-regulated broker. Because, I know all non-regulated trading brokers are scammer. Therefore, I have selected TICKMILL as my broker. Therefore, I feel enough secure with this broker.
Old 13-04-2016, 02:24
Level V Lasers Member

we should choose broker which give convenient service for us, so we can feel comfort when trading and we can make maximal profit consistently. I have change some times to trade in forex, and now i'm trading with TICKMILL.
Old 25-11-2016, 08:39
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclegober View Post
Broker selection is very important part for the all Forex traders. Because, this decision can of cause of your success or damage. By the way, I never and ever want to trade in a non-regulated broker. Because, I know all non-regulated trading brokers are scammer. Therefore, I have selected TICKMILL as my broker. Therefore, I feel enough secure with this broker.
Hello unclegober, are you just keen to promote Tickmill? in one of your posts you said you had no experience with them, now you;re busy talking as though you've been with them for more than a decade?
Old 11-12-2019, 11:54
Level V Lasers Member

The truth is that it is very important to pick a properly regulated company. There are many, many scammers in the industry and to avoid them one should always make sure they're trading with a licensed company.
Old 21-05-2020, 13:53
Level V Lasers Member

I don’t think the importance of the broker is hidden from anyone, it is one of the key aspect and that’s very much the truth. My truth is based around FXSuit, which not only is amongst the leading companies out there that makes the journey very comfortable for me in multiple ways.

I find it even better using the epic trading system they have. So all these things combined nicely for me to work with confidence in this highly risky market.
Old 07-06-2020, 18:02
Level IV Lasers Member

Thanks for you recommendation but I'm unlikely to change Hotforex trading platform to something else because they have exceptional trading costs and execution.
Old 10-02-2021, 19:34
Level V Lasers Member

Now days, it is obvious that everyone wants a perfect broker. But often that doesn’t happen, so what should be our expectations when it comes to selection of the broker? I personally have no major expectations, but just simple stuff and that’s to have a reliable and trustworthy broker. However, I am lucky enough to have broker like FreshForex, which not only is highly reliable and secure with regulation. But also got the feature to thrill like 101% deposit bonus, rebates giving upto 20 USD per lot. And much more. So, I believe the main role is reliability but anything else is just a luxury!
Old 31-10-2021, 01:26
Level IV Lasers Member

Send a message via ICQ to chin100 Send a message via AIM to chin100 Send a message via Yahoo to chin100

With so many forex brokers on the market, I think it's more than just about spreads anymore, people want regulated and reliable providers. Have a look at the list of trusted forex brokers, all the brokers are regulated and trustworthy and offer forex traders extra features for free.