Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX BROKERS > Broker Talk

ECN account with low Deposit

Broker Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2015, 08:03
Level V Lasers Member

Default ECN account with low Deposit

FOREX, GOLD & SILVER

Trade stock indices, 62 currency pairs, crude oil, gold and silver on our ECN pro account (DMA, ECN). Please note that our ECN spreads are fluctuating and start from 0.0 pips. Also, many brokers do not allow placing stop and limit orders close to market prices – we encourage you to do just that.

So stop/limit levels are zero. On ECN Pro account we charge a commission of 2 USD per 100 000 USD traded, per side (0.0020% notional). This is the lowest standard commission in the world. Active traders are charged even less.

Old 09-10-2015, 04:29
Level V Lasers Member

Default Re: ECN account with low Deposit

Here at Tickmill, our traders’ interests always come first.

Following the vision of providing you with the best trading environment that does not impose restrictions on profitability, we are cancelling all withdrawal fees once and for all! Everything you earn is yours to keep – up to the last cent.

Additionally, all deposits starting from $5,000 or equivalent processed by wire transfer are also included in our zero fees policy. Just email us a copy of your bank statement or any other confirmation document for the respective deposit at support@tickmill.com and we will refund the fees.
Old 05-11-2015, 05:36
Level V Lasers Member

ECN/STP model provides clients with direct access to the other Forex market participants (retail and institutional). Broker do not compete with clients or even trade against them. This grants clients more advantages over dealing desk market makers. beside that now TICKMILL offer largest IB commissions among high-grade ECN brokers – 2 USD per lot on Exchange account and 6 USD per lot on Classic account
Old 25-11-2015, 04:39
Level V Lasers Member

WHY CHOOSE TICKMILL VPS BY BEEKSFX?
  • As a Tickmill client, you are entitled to the following exclusive benefits:
  • 20% discount on all packages
  • 1300MB of RAM and 25GB of disk space
  • Quick setup and a 24/7 live chat and email support
  • Latency of less than 1ms to Tickmill trade servers
  • 100% uptime guarantee
Quote:
WHY IBs CHOOSE TICKMILL??

Transparent partnership

You earn $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts – from each trade your client makes.

No extra requirements nor conditions that can limit your profit – all what you earn is yours.
Old 10-12-2015, 04:23
Level V Lasers Member

When looking for a broker there are so many things you have to check. But first i will consider the brokers reputation,trading condition and the withdrawal and deposit system. this what I consider before opening my account with TICKMILL, reputable one, even this not the only thing to consider, any website review sometimes just had their own odd issue, I'd prefer to make sure by my own experience. these where i found tickmill trading condition are very competitive.
Old 22-12-2015, 09:20
Level IV Lasers Member

I think ECN brokers are amongst the following but are not limited to AssetsFX, Bulbrokers, CornerTradera and many others, they more than 50, or even 1k
Old 05-01-2016, 09:55
Level IV Lasers Member

Send a message via Yahoo to mocharifin

Need more greatest broker that have ECN/STP account??
Only Mayzus guys, this broker totally regulated and trusted..
Old 20-05-2021, 10:34
Level IV Lasers Member

Great service but honestly speaking I already engaged with FreshForex broker where they are giving very outstanding facilities like up to 300% deposit bonuses, spread from zero pips and withdrawal bonuses.

Old 19-07-2021, 18:09
Level IV Lasers Member

I trade at Hotforex because it offers ECN platform and very low slippage it allows to save money on transaction costs and hence increase profits