Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX BROKERS > Broker Talk

Help for newbie

Broker Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 23-05-2009, 13:14
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Help for newbie

Hi
I have been trying some demo accounts - GFT, FXCM - for the last month to get a feel for trading, and have been doing quite well.

Soon, I will be looking to open a micro account. My strategy is simple. I look for the price trends, and go long or short depending on the MACD, and EMA indicators using the hourly time frame. When I have time, I use the minute time frame to make a quick win, with the same indicators.

I have read many reviews of many systems, where both positives and negatives. Can anyone recommend a good broker or ECN?

My plan is to start with very little trading capital, and build it to achieve a full account. I do not ever imagine that I will hold any more than 6,000 at any point in time. Once I have got to this level, I can then take profit.

Your help and suggestions are very welcome.

John
Old 23-05-2009, 19:14
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Welcome aboard johng!

As for micro accounts i use FXDD, no problems with them at all. As for systems i think whatever system that suits your style both is good for you.
But take a look at the Ash systems....Their pretty good and stress free.
Tim
Old 11-08-2009, 17:39
Level 1 Lasers Member

Yeah I recommend GFT, IBFX or FXDD, small trading accounts and a system really is what you find and understand dont go and buy a crazy expensive EA to trade for you they never work for long if they work at all.
Old 13-08-2009, 21:20
Level III Lasers Member

I recommend Forex-Metal broker. The minimum account size is $50.
Old 05-04-2014, 12:43
Level V Lasers Member

Default Re: Help for newbie

I recommend using a Armada of Markets that had a speed of execution and spreads are very low, if you want to use the autotrade, Armada Markets provide facilities myfxbook autotrade that support the trading activities you do by using signals from other traders

Let's Try : Myfxbook Autotrade - Choose a trading system and trust your funds to carefully picked strategy
Old 22-05-2014, 02:56
Level 1 Lasers Member

i will recommend vector securities they have micro account with 1:500 leverage and bonus $10 for micro account..
they offering no deposit bonus too for its clients, you may go to icvector.com for further information
my account is 968072
hope this information usefull for you
Old 09-03-2015, 09:18
Level V Lasers Member

Trading with brokers that provide satisfaction and comfort is required by traders. one comfort I need in choosing a broker is the speed of execution without requotes, low spreads and available ECN accounts that provide certainty of trading in the market directly. Now I find the broker, the broker is TICKMILL. I saw these brokers have low spreads from the comparison between the broker spreads in myfxbook
Old 12-03-2015, 04:57
Level III Lasers Member

We should be able to make a proper analysis so that the profit can be consistent. Therefore we have to practice on a demo account. With a lot of practice so we can understand the characteristics of the market.
Old 15-03-2015, 16:58
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkofx View Post
We should be able to make a proper analysis so that the profit can be consistent. Therefore we have to practice on a demo account. With a lot of practice so we can understand the characteristics of the market.
Yes practice is very important you should spend time in the market continuously, atleast when you start trading. Moreover there is no risk in Demo account so you should start with trading in Demo account.
Old 21-07-2020, 13:07
Level IV Lasers Member

I recommend FreshForex broker as there you can use very low lot size and they charge very low spread so I think you strategy will work nicely. Also you can use their affiliate program cause they offer around 50 percent commission for their partners.