Forex Lasers Forum

Forex Lasers Forum (https://www.forexlasers.com/forums/)
-   Broker Talk (https://www.forexlasers.com/forums/broker-talk/)
-   -   Help for newbie (https://www.forexlasers.com/forums/broker-talk/261-help-newbie.html)

Johng 23-05-2009 13:14

Help for newbie

Hi
I have been trying some demo accounts - GFT, FXCM - for the last month to get a feel for trading, and have been doing quite well.

Soon, I will be looking to open a micro account. My strategy is simple. I look for the price trends, and go long or short depending on the MACD, and EMA indicators using the hourly time frame. When I have time, I use the minute time frame to make a quick win, with the same indicators.

I have read many reviews of many systems, where both positives and negatives. Can anyone recommend a good broker or ECN?

My plan is to start with very little trading capital, and build it to achieve a full account. I do not ever imagine that I will hold any more than 6,000 at any point in time. Once I have got to this level, I can then take profit.

Your help and suggestions are very welcome.

John

Timf1979 23-05-2009 19:14

Welcome aboard johng!

As for micro accounts i use FXDD, no problems with them at all. As for systems i think whatever system that suits your style both is good for you.
But take a look at the Ash systems....Their pretty good and stress free.
Tim

gustav213 11-08-2009 17:39

Yeah I recommend GFT, IBFX or FXDD, small trading accounts and a system really is what you find and understand dont go and buy a crazy expensive EA to trade for you they never work for long if they work at all.

Camilla 13-08-2009 21:20

I recommend Forex-Metal broker. The minimum account size is $50.

unclegober 05-04-2014 12:43

Re: Help for newbie

I recommend using a Armada of Markets that had a speed of execution and spreads are very low, if you want to use the autotrade, Armada Markets provide facilities myfxbook autotrade that support the trading activities you do by using signals from other traders

Let's Try : Myfxbook Autotrade - Choose a trading system and trust your funds to carefully picked strategy

nuralif 22-05-2014 02:56

i will recommend vector securities they have micro account with 1:500 leverage and bonus $10 for micro account..
they offering no deposit bonus too for its clients, you may go to icvector.com for further information
my account is 968072
hope this information usefull for you

unclegober 09-03-2015 09:18

Trading with brokers that provide satisfaction and comfort is required by traders. one comfort I need in choosing a broker is the speed of execution without requotes, low spreads and available ECN accounts that provide certainty of trading in the market directly. Now I find the broker, the broker is TICKMILL. I saw these brokers have low spreads from the comparison between the broker spreads in myfxbook

tenkofx 12-03-2015 04:57

We should be able to make a proper analysis so that the profit can be consistent. Therefore we have to practice on a demo account. With a lot of practice so we can understand the characteristics of the market.

orni308 15-03-2015 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by tenkofx (Post 23729)
We should be able to make a proper analysis so that the profit can be consistent. Therefore we have to practice on a demo account. With a lot of practice so we can understand the characteristics of the market.

Yes practice is very important you should spend time in the market continuously, atleast when you start trading. Moreover there is no risk in Demo account so you should start with trading in Demo account.

PapiaKhatunAsha 21-07-2020 13:07

I recommend FreshForex broker as there you can use very low lot size and they charge very low spread so I think you strategy will work nicely. Also you can use their affiliate program cause they offer around 50 percent commission for their partners.