Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX BROKERS > Broker Talk

Why you choose your broker

Broker Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27-01-2015, 09:02
Level V Lasers Member

Default Why you choose your broker

Hello everyone, I want to know which broker you guys are using although we know everyone has their choice and favorites so it would be great to know that. Personally i love Tickmill as it is my first broker and i have never faced any issue with it which is what makes me stay with them and love them so much. Please kindly provide your views about your favorite brokers.
Old 19-03-2015, 06:55
Level III Lasers Member

Default Re: Why you choose your broker

I have already been using TenkoFx for 2 years. I am very satisfied with TenkoFx, all my order execution were processed without any re-quote. The most important thing is withdrawal, TenkoFx always processed my request. It was processed during 1-2 hours in the working time, once it was even less than in 15 minutes.

TenkoFx providing a friendly support and has always held a lot of interesting promotions. Currently I always recommend using TenkoFx to my friends. That’s not because of promotion, but to help them to find and trade with a good broker.
Old 23-03-2015, 09:02
Level V Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkofx View Post
I have already been using TenkoFx for 2 years. I am very satisfied with TenkoFx, all my order execution were processed without any re-quote. The most important thing is withdrawal, TenkoFx always processed my request. It was processed during 1-2 hours in the working time, once it was even less than in 15 minutes.

TenkoFx providing a friendly support and has always held a lot of interesting promotions. Currently I always recommend using TenkoFx to my friends. That’s not because of promotion, but to help them to find and trade with a good broker.
For several months I trade in TICKMILL. I get a significant development in this broker with low spreads are very suitable for use by a scalper without limitation trading. in addition, new clients can obtain a 15% deposit bonus and Now I get a very proportional income by following the program "Refer-a-friend". Now Tickmill introduces the Refer-a-Friend campaign, Invite a friend and both you and your friend, get a $ £ € 50 bonus. I think this is very simple and everyone can involving on this promotion
Old 08-04-2015, 09:18
Level III Lasers Member

I prefer to use TenkoFx. because in my opinion, this broker can provide the convenience of trading. With responsive client support services then each problem will be resolved.
Old 01-05-2015, 07:36
Level III Lasers Member

I want to get a lot of investors and now I can use the facilities in the PAMM TenkoFx to get maximum results by using the PAMM account. I use trading capital is only $ 100
Old 08-05-2015, 06:43
Level V Lasers Member

I choose the broker that I use is TICKMILL because the broker is giving me the opportunity to do a scalping trading with good quality server with low spreads
Old 20-07-2015, 07:20
Level IV Lasers Member

Send a message via Yahoo to mocharifin

for the first time join in Liteforex, it is like common broker and do not have different majority. But, when i got problem with, their customer services serve me welcome and helping me professionally. All my financial order and problems solved quickly and fast. i like Liteforex so much.
Old 07-08-2015, 03:54
Level V Lasers Member

I would recommend you to experience trading on their demo account first before making any decision to open a live account. As you may know, every broker offers different type of platforms. Check on spreads, commissions, minimum deposit, term & conditions, etc. I have been trading with TICKMILL for quite sometimes. I'm satisfied with their friendly customer support and execution so far.
Old 11-08-2015, 09:44
Level II Lasers Member

I choose broker according to some specific standands, such as spread, regulated body, withdrawlal speed, and user feedback etc.
Old 25-09-2015, 06:41
Level V Lasers Member

I chose TICKMILL because I had a comfortable trade on this broker. all my transactions smoothly without any obstacles. as a trader we must take advantage of good trading conditions provided by broker, the other August was a remarkable month for Tickmill also in terms of introducing a VIP account designed specifically to meet the needs of larger traders. “This account gives a bigger player an edge in trading with raw ECN spreads starting from 0.0 pips and one of the industry’s lowest commissions – all to ensure our clients get the most favorable trading conditions available in the market”
Old 03-12-2015, 05:20
Level V Lasers Member

Trading with brokers that provide satisfaction and comfort is required by traders. one comfort I need in choosing a broker is the speed of execution without requotes, low spreads and available ECN accounts that provide certainty of trading in the market directly. Now I find the broker, the broker is Tickmil
Old 23-12-2015, 05:47
Level V Lasers Member

I use TICKMILL, and they use the Metatrader4. I must tell you, am definitely enjoying this platform, very easy to use. And most especially this one by this broker doesn't experience freezing during news, adding to the fact that they have superb speed.
Old 28-12-2015, 07:51
Level II Lasers Member

I choose my broker because their withdrawal speed is really good, normally get done within 24 hours, meanwhile spread is acceptable.
Old 30-12-2015, 04:31
Level V Lasers Member

e should be choose a broker who understand trader need. At Tickmill we believe and understand that a successful client is one who will stay as long as possible with us. We genuinely want our clients to succeed and that is why we allow all trading styles including news trading, scalping, and arbitrage which are generally not allowed by other brokers due to a fear of making internal losses.
Old 06-01-2016, 05:22
Level V Lasers Member

When looking for a broker there are so many things you have to check. But first i will consider the brokers reputation,trading condition and the withdrawal and deposit system. this what I consider before opening my account with TICKMILL, reputable one, even this not the only thing to consider, any website review sometimes just had their own odd issue, I'd prefer to make sure by my own experience. these where i found tickmill trading condition are very competitive.
Old 27-01-2016, 06:34
Level V Lasers Member

Each trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading will be used. if you choose scalping should choose a broker that allows trading concept such as this. I am now very comfortable in TICKMILL, I get low spreads which can be used to perform scalping technique without any restrictions, traders can execute orders under one second
Old 05-02-2016, 06:53
Level V Lasers Member

A Forex broker who has a good reputation and good to deal with, is a must choose broker. A broker who support their traders to earn good and have a nice trading experience is I think everyone wants. There are many good broker out here. And i choose TICKMILL. Traders can choose a broker in accordance with their respective criteria, and I am sure every broker has advantages and disadvantages
Old 18-02-2016, 07:35
Level V Lasers Member

I am now very comfortable in TICKMILL, I get low spreads which can be used to perform scalping technique without any restrictions, traders can execute orders under one second
Old 02-03-2016, 05:04
Level V Lasers Member

I have been several times to move the broker to find the right broker in accordance with the wishes and gain comfort. Now I've found the broker. I recommend TICKMILL. The broker has a very convenient facility for the type of traders who use scalping method that requires execution speed and low spreads. in addition, the broker gives you the freedom to traders to make a profit without any limitations (time, how to trade and others).
Old 25-03-2016, 01:48
Level V Lasers Member

Choosing a broker should carefully because trading is an art that requires support form of of services provided by the broker comfortably. Now I feel comfortable trading in TICKMILL with low spreads conditions
Old 13-04-2016, 02:27
Level V Lasers Member

in my opinion, a good broker is a broker who remain steadfast and continue to hold the promise of improving the quality of service to traders. such as execution speed, fast payment, security money is deposited, have many methods of payment, welcome bonuses and other promotions. during this time, I always get the benefit for joining the TICKMILL
Old 20-04-2016, 03:37
Level V Lasers Member

we should be more selective in choosing a broker. because many brokers on the internet but not all brokers can we trust. For that we need to test the first broker that will be used for trading. So we will be able to trade with maximal if we had chosen the right broker
Old 27-04-2016, 02:49
Level V Lasers Member

Broker selection is very important part for the all Forex traders. Because, this decision can of cause of your success or damage. By the way, I never and ever want to trade in a non-regulated broker. Because, I know all non-regulated trading brokers are scammer. Therefore, I have selected TICKMILL as my broker. Therefore, I feel enough secure with this broker.
Old 04-05-2016, 02:15
Level V Lasers Member

Regulation of brokers to provide benefits to traders, especially regarding comfort in trading. as traders we must be smart to choose a broker. Brokers who provide the most benefit to the trader will certainly provide the most benefit. Trader has a different list of the best brokers in use based on convenience, ease of deposits and withdrawals. Now I choose TICKMILL because of the convenience provided by this broker is very good especially in the case of a zero fee on withdrawals
Old 08-06-2016, 16:12
Level V Lasers Member

I have been with TICKMILL for 3 year now and I can say with confident that my experience with this broker is very good. I find what I need, very good spreads with rare re-quotes, trading by phone and many way to withdraw/deposit funds.
Old 01-08-2016, 09:05
Level III Lasers Member

In Fx trading, choosing a broker is very difficult task, because there are almost thousands online broker in retail market and most of them are found to be scams. Actually, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used.
Old 16-08-2016, 05:31
Level IV Lasers Member

i always prefer to trade with regulated broker so i have open an account with FXopen broker . It is regulated and reliable. I have open account with it five months before and enjoying my trade with it. No problems yet if any customer support is fast and excellent.
Old 21-09-2016, 09:07
Level III Lasers Member

Each trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used. If you love scalping and hedging, should choose the broker which allow trading concept such as this. Actually, in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker.
Old 30-09-2016, 09:56
Level III Lasers Member

We the traders have to choose the credible broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.