Forex Lasers Forum  

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX BROKERS > Broker Talk

Which broker has the lowest spread?

Broker Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27-01-2015, 09:00
Level V Lasers Member

Default Which broker has the lowest spread?

Hello everyone, i want to ask you which broker you are currently trading and what is the spread it has? I have been trading with Tickmill and it has one of the lowest spread for almost all pairs and also keep in mind that there are many brokers who does offer low spread but whenever there is a good chance to trade it jumps up seriously high but with Tickmill it stays same for almost every situation.
Old 27-01-2015, 11:06
Level II Lasers Member

Default Re: Which broker has the lowest spread?

I never trade in Ticmil. How many years have you been trading there??
For low spread, I used NDD and PAMM account in Liteforex broker. Its floating spread, and I like so much this account type. I can make order not less than 1 pips.
Old 02-02-2015, 10:01
Level V Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by edojoker View Post
I never trade in Ticmil. How many years have you been trading there??
For low spread, I used NDD and PAMM account in Liteforex broker. Its floating spread, and I like so much this account type. I can make order not less than 1 pips.
I have over 3 years of trading in tickmill. Previous Tickmill is Armada Markets where the Armada is now become a liquidity provider. trading conditions have not changed during this despite the change of name of the broker
Old 30-03-2015, 07:31
Level V Lasers Member

Check TICKMILL current LIVE spread here.

As top traders make hundreds, some even thousands of trades per day then low spreads are absolutely critical to achieve higher profitability.

Let's imagine that the same trader has also a trading account with another FX broker named BobFX and their average spread is 2 pips. The spread cost per on lot of EUR/USD would be 20 US dollars. As he made 100 trades then the total spread cost for him would be 100 * 20 USD = 2,000 US dollars.

So, at TICKMILL your spread cost for 100 trades would be 100 US dollars, while at BobFX it would be 2,000 US dollars or 1,900 US dollars more. This means that also your profit at BobFX would be 1,900 US dollars less compared to TICKMILL.
Old 29-05-2015, 04:01
Level V Lasers Member

Low spreads helps traders to be able to maximize the ability to the maximum. now I get low spreads in TICKMILL. spreads are needed by traders to do scalping to Achieve maximum profit. this is usually the main thing when traders decide to choose the right broker for scalping. based on my experience, Armada Markets gives traders especially for scalpers with very good platforms.
Old 03-06-2015, 07:10
Level IV Lasers Member

Check real spread from all brokers here:
Spreads | Myfxbook

Some brokers offer zero spreads, it's lowest.
Old 13-08-2015, 09:42
Level IV Lasers Member

I have never used Tuckmill but I've used Liteforex. Although the spreads at Tuckmill were pretty tight, they are not as tight as the once for the broker I use now!
Old 28-08-2015, 06:13
Level V Lasers Member

one way to choose a broker is to perform tests against the broker. You can test your brokers by opening a demo account. Although demo account is not with real money it however gives you access to real trading conditions and allows you among other things to see the spreads of the broker, the speed of order execution, reliability of trading platform, etc. I recommend Tickmill. The broker has a very convenient facility for the type of traders who use scalping method that requires execution speed and low spreads. in addition, the broker gives you the freedom to traders to make a profit without any limitations (time, how to trade and others).
Old 07-09-2015, 09:13
Level II Lasers Member

For floating spread, lowest spread is o pips, and if your broker always could provide 0 pips when market flat, it should be good broker.
Old 18-09-2015, 03:41
Level V Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuxiami View Post
For floating spread, lowest spread is o pips, and if your broker always could provide 0 pips when market flat, it should be good broker.
Yes you right, That is a good option for us which choose the broker who has a lowest spread. Many brokers criteria that must be considered. I now choose a broker of the system as well as trading conditions that give the best benefit to me. I now use a scalping system to trade. to do scalping require server speed and accuracy of execution without requotes.
Old 08-08-2017, 07:53
Level II Lasers Member

I always feel that spread alone doesn’t make any broker great or even great. So, after all that I will say FrehForex, as they do have zero spreads, but their overall quality of schemes is simply unmatchable and is what makes them so very special. So, we definitely need to have quality broker to work out things not just one or two features.
Old 28-09-2017, 19:16
Level 1 Lasers Member

I see with no com , the lowest spread of eur/usd is 1.2, anyone know another better spread broker?
Old 12-12-2017, 12:44
Level III Lasers Member

Well, I don't think that choosing the lowest spreads will be a great option when you find out that some scam broker doesn't allow you to withdraw the money.
So, it's not the main thing to consider while choosing a broker...
Old 07-03-2018, 15:06
Level IV Lasers Member

There are many forex brokers available in the market nowadays, so plenty of choice. The broker OBVIOUSLY should have low spread and great customer support!
Old 08-03-2018, 17:33
Level IV Lasers Member

If you trade stock and indices, then which broker would you guys recommend? Need to have very low commissions and very tights spreads on these indices.