Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX BROKERS > Broker Talk

How broker reaction face volatility CHF

Broker Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 19-01-2015, 07:53
Level V Lasers Member

Default How broker reaction face volatility CHF

yesterday turmoil huge price to CHF pair. some brokers losses and threatened with bankruptcy. This can give you an idea of resistance brokers against unforeseen events so that traders can use it as a reference for the selection of brokers.

As you may already know, yesterday morning there was a very sudden and massive move in Swiss Franc pairs. CHF pairs have never seen this record-high volatility. Within few moments EURCHF dropped to below 1 from an early morning solid-high above 1.20. Other CHF pairs experienced similar extreme moves seen with EURCHF.

What does it mean for traders?

Of course, it was a golden-opportunity for many traders to earn quite a lot. Clients of many brokers, however, were not able to profit from this move due to requotes and rejects. Many brokers have started to cancel Client profits with reference to various causes and contract conditions. We are very sorry to see that happening!

Why Tickmill Clients remain calm?

Simple! Because as always, we didnít issue a single re-quote and our Clients can keep their profits in their pockets.

We are proud to report that it is business as usual at Tickmill as client trading and all other processes are going normally.

Tickmill is proud of its strong reputation and integrity. We thank our customers for their continued loyalty and welcome new traders who want to experience outstanding service and execution.

This is Tickmillís approach to trading and serving our clients! We welcome all new Clients!
Old 06-02-2015, 08:26
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Re: How broker reaction face volatility CHF

Here is my broker reaction, sound good for winning and losing trader:
Quote:
Following the Swiss National Bankís decision yesterday to remove the Swiss Franc cap and the subsequent spike in volatility, the market experienced a period of extreme lack of liquidity for trading in CHF pairs. This led to significant losses for many market participants.

We would like to reassure you that HotForex is operating as normal, and was not affected in any material way.Our strict Risk Management procedures minimized the impact of this event.

Furthermore, we have stayed true to our motto of Honesty, Openness and Transparency. As testament to our commitment to fairness, all negative account balances have been reset to zero and any clients that bought CHF have been paid in full.
Old 09-02-2015, 08:56
Level V Lasers Member

in my opinion, the movement of price volatility CHF yesterday proved to traders about the quality brokers. brokers who have a good quality will show good performance and provide benefits to traders. Now I use a broker that is tickmill survived by reaction of market movements and trading profit earned in the month of january 2015
Old 04-11-2015, 18:09
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintoff View Post
Although this issue has been sorted out long ago, but I must say that any good and financially strong broker will be easily able to manage such fiasco, it is just not it to be thinking on never facing this issue, so thatís why we need to search for broker who is strong enough to be handling it. I have exactly one such company in OctaFX, it is a rock star in terms on financial stability and service, so no concern with them on the board for me.
Agree its all about risk management so brokers failed to hedge the trades of their clients that's why sustained so big losses. My broker Hotforex, according his words avoided the blow and I really feel safe when trading with them in news or similar events because they handle them perfectly