Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX BROKERS > Broker Talk

Highly Recommended Brokers?

Broker Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21-08-2015, 06:29
Level V Lasers Member

Default Re: Highly Recommended Brokers?

I'm very comfortable now trading at TICKMILL which provide security against the funds I deposited. This broker has Reliable, Secure and Transparent concept where Client funds are strictly segregated, Partnerships with major banks and payment platforms, Safe and secure money transfers and Superior risk management systems
Old 21-08-2015, 09:13
Level II Lasers Member

The relevant standard to select brokers: fast withdrawl speed, reguated body, reliable system and good feedback from users, FPA is a very good place to discuss broker, you can check.
Old 28-08-2015, 06:04
Level V Lasers Member

Every trader has their own choice with a broker that will be used. make sure that traders see the review broker or inquire with other traders who have used these brokers
Old 25-09-2015, 06:49
Level V Lasers Member

I recommend Tickmill. The broker has a very convenient facility for the type of traders who use scalping method that requires execution speed and low spreads. in addition, the broker gives you the freedom to traders to make a profit without any limitations (time, how to trade and others). the other, August was a remarkable month for Tickmill also in terms of introducing a VIP account designed specifically to meet the needs of larger traders. “This account gives a bigger player an edge in trading with raw ECN spreads starting from 0.0 pips and one of the industry’s lowest commissions – all to ensure our clients get the most favorable trading conditions available in the market”, Mr. Agarwal states.
Old 30-11-2015, 06:57
Level II Lasers Member

Good brokers should be real STP/SCN broker, grow up together with trade and not betting with clients. Regulation, withdrawal, customer service and good review are necessary.
Old 10-12-2015, 03:20
Level V Lasers Member

in my opinion, a good broker is a broker who remain steadfast and continue to hold the promise of improving the quality of service to traders. such as execution speed, fast payment, security money is deposited, have many methods of payment, welcome bonuses and other promotions. during this time, I always get the benefit for joining the TICKMILL
Old 22-12-2015, 08:25
Level IV Lasers Member

Have a look at LiteForex and FXCM. The reviews I have read about them is that, not many traders have any serious problems with either of them, both have given me good support, and they both cater for small accounts. LiteForex some of the widely used payment and withdrawal methods.
Old 06-01-2016, 04:19
Level V Lasers Member

One reason to choose a good broker is make sure that the trading platform does not crash or freeze often, especially during times of global economic news or events, when traders needs stability. The reliability of a platform should be more of a concern than its look and feel. from my experience, I don't have any freeze with my order on TICKMILL
Old 23-03-2016, 09:00
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Re: Good ECN Broker

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefmf View Post
I have heard a lot of good things about MTB. Check them out.

Cheers
I won't recommend MTB whatsoever. Not that I've had any peculor experience with them. The thing is, Its the very first time am hearing about them! Is this anew broker? or where have they been?
Old 30-03-2016, 18:11
Level IV Lasers Member

After trading with 6 or 7 brokers I've collected enough experience to compare it and find best place for trading. Personally I think Hotforex beats other brokers by many trading parameters like spread, execution, slippage and withdrawal speed. Reliablity is also something the can boast with - its big financial corporation and I'm happy that trade with them.
Old 01-04-2016, 01:30
Level V Lasers Member

Anyone who is trading with TICKMILL?

TICKMILL is a very reliable broker and you should trade with them. I guarantee you that you will have a wonderful trade with them and you will really earn a profit :)
Old 04-05-2016, 02:11
Level V Lasers Member

Trading at brokerage that provides comfort to traders, especially regarding the security of funds deposited will certainly be very beneficial to traders. Now I get comfort in TICKMILL as a broker that provides ease of transaction deposits and withdrawals
Old 11-05-2016, 02:26
Level V Lasers Member

Comfort is a very important thing for a trader. I am now comfortable with what I now earn on TICKMILL trading conditions were comfortable. Especially now that I may have the opportunity to follow the demo account contest is held every week
Old 23-06-2016, 09:23
Level IV Lasers Member

I could not recommend at any brokers which I have not used or verified, as most of them are found are to be scams. We the traders actually have to choose in regulated trading broker which for all time make sure a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds with certainly.
Old 05-08-2016, 05:06
Level III Lasers Member

I could not recommend at any broke which I have not used or verified, because there are almost thousands broker in online retail market and most of them are found to be scams. But, for leading a secure and profitable trading life, you can choose a broker which is regulated.
Old 23-08-2016, 03:58
Level III Lasers Member

The good broker for all time make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading, active customer services , superior execution and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life with certainly.
Old 24-08-2016, 23:06
Level V Lasers Member

It’s a very big responsibility to recommend someone something and that too a Forex broker, so we need to be very careful. I would recommend this alpari.com , as there is no rocket science to this, I am working with Alpari, so naturally I am going to recommend them. I am a sort of person who puts safety first before anything and this company allows me to do just that. As they are regulated plus highly reputed being a ECN company as well and offers some of the best features to work with that includes unbelievable 101% Deposit Bonus, it’s all wonderful and helps in big way, so definitely HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Old 14-09-2016, 07:27
Level III Lasers Member

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.
Old 25-03-2022, 18:55
Level V Lasers Member

I think the most prudent thing to do is to pick a broker with a license that can be trusted. Those are the brokers with licenses from reliable regulators, rather than companies registered in some shady offshore zone.