Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX BROKERS > Broker Talk

Broker for scalping?

Broker Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-02-2016, 06:38
Level V Lasers Member

Default Re: Broker for scalping?

I've run a scalping trading with ECN account TICKMILL for one year. I think all traders have the advantage of ECN system for execution speed becomes important
Old 24-02-2016, 08:04
Level IV Lasers Member

There are lots of brokers who allow scalping, but never try scalping with market makers, your stops will be wiped out, particulorly, never try scalping with oanda, you will be dismayed. They are true ECN and reliable brokers with no bad reputation at all.
Old 11-03-2016, 02:06
Level 1 Lasers Member

indeed we should understand how the technique to be able to trade properly and increase knowledge on how to better make a profit trading. Trader should seek to maximize the demo account to learn in terms of technical
Old 23-03-2016, 09:03
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTrader View Post
Both my brokers allow scalping throughout the sessions, (fxsolutions, forexmetal) & have no restrictions at all.
I won't recommend forexmetal for scalping. I was just looking at the brokers reviews on FPA and I have reasons to be scared. these guys may not be the safest to use especially for scalping
Old 30-03-2016, 05:29
Level V Lasers Member

Everyone has their own choice. trader should choose the right broker. to obtain the best results traders should take advantage of trading conditions in the broker that provides comfort as well as the rules are easy to understand. I was fortunate to pick TICKMILL, These brokers let me do any trading technique without resistance
Old 16-04-2016, 09:26
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chin100 View Post
1LOTSTP forex broker also offer scalping. I use this for scalping.
Hello Chin100, 1LOTSTP is a big spam according to FPA. Kindly read traders reviews about them on the FPA Website they are scamming traders just check out
Old 20-04-2016, 03:34
Level V Lasers Member

There a lot forex broker available competing to gain head in the forex industry each offers almost the same features with its advantages. In choosing a broker you need to determine what attribute you are looking for. So you need to find a broker that meets your trading style. One of the important aspect of a broker is a reliable trading platform and the brokers reputation.
Old 26-04-2016, 07:59
Level IV Lasers Member

I look at forexpeacearmy coz its like the first line of defense to actually learn about broker issues, its easy to tell if its legit or not, but such site might have an atleast 80% credibility, of course we have to do research, yeah 1lotsp has less credibility, maybe due to some unwanted events, the same goes for ironfx that started big and turned into a deposit only broker, many brokers come and go along the years, some lasts others dont but its a traders obligation to always look out for signs before pulling out.
Old 27-04-2016, 02:44
Level V Lasers Member

Selection broker to make trades is very important because it involves comfort in trading. Trader should choose the right broker. to obtain the best results traders should take advantage of trading conditions in the broker that provides comfort as well as the rules are easy to understand. I was fortunate to pick TICKMILL, These brokers let me do any trading technique without resistance
Old 11-05-2016, 02:18
Level V Lasers Member

For speed of execution, Broker which has a powerful server with liquidity huge market with big banks will certainly make trading more convenient as it will avoid re-quote that often occur at the broker that has little liquidity. I am now lucky to choose TICKMILL. I felt the benefits of trade without freezing when the news was released
Old 18-05-2016, 02:57
Level V Lasers Member

in my opinion, Broker is suitable for scalping is an ECN broker. ECN brokers provide the most benefit to traders, we recommend traders use ECN account and you should take advantage of low spreads in the ECN broker. each broker has its advantages and disadvantages, but now I prefer TICKMILL that give me the benefit with a very friendly support
Old 24-05-2016, 06:54
Level V Lasers Member

I think so, which is not good broker will often do requotes against client order especially when the trader has the right moment to make a profit. Fortunately with TICKMILL ECN account, I get the convenience of trading with no re-quote
Old 01-06-2016, 01:58
Level V Lasers Member

The strategy of making profit to hold currency for a period of time is referred to as the Forex scalping system, and those that follow this system are known as scalpers. They aim to place high volumes of trades, earning small profits off each one. Scalping is a subset of day trading, which covers repeated entry and exit in a trade in order to realise small but multiple gains from intra-day movements during the trading session. Scalping requires endurance server in order and now I get it in TICKMILL with low spreads that are needed by scalpers to get faster profit
Old 15-08-2016, 14:40
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by salem View Post
I know that hotforex allows scalping with no strict conditions, the spreads are low and the platform has the fast execution.
i would not go just right in after getting a problem withdrawing my deposit with Hotforex i dont know if any other person has ever gotten such a problem but it really made change my tactics in dealing with brokers.
Old 23-08-2016, 06:23
Level IV Lasers Member

We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose in regulated trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping.
Old 24-08-2016, 22:47
Level V Lasers Member

Regulated broker is very important.
Old 31-08-2016, 09:04
Level 1 Lasers Member

I use vomma.org broker . In my opinion a very rapid execution, no slippage , low commissions and very operational support . very suitable for skalpiga . I have something to compare .
Old 17-11-2017, 04:30
Level IV Lasers Member

For scalping I use FreshForex, they have the least spreads, are regulated and an instant market execution.Perfect setup for scalpers.
Old 17-11-2017, 04:33
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclegober View Post
in my opinion, Broker is suitable for scalping is an ECN broker. ECN brokers provide the most benefit to traders, we recommend traders use ECN account and you should take advantage of low spreads in the ECN broker. each broker has its advantages and disadvantages, but now I prefer TICKMILL that give me the benefit with a very friendly support
I thick tickmill is similar to armada markets? but if that's true, I'm wondering why did they change their name to Tickmills? thanks
Old 25-11-2017, 10:59
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piplaser View Post
I thick tickmill is similar to armada markets? but if that's true, I'm wondering why did they change their name to Tickmills? thanks

Because Tickmill bought armada markets and they also received FCA UK license I guess its completely new regulated company with old client base
Old 28-02-2022, 16:14
Level V Lasers Member

There are plenty of brokers with favourable conditions for scalping, I think the most important thing is to pick a company with a reliable license.