Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com


Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX BROKERS > Broker Talk


EUR/CAD on ODL?

Broker Talk


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 24-03-2009, 23:19
Level 1 Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 11
Default EUR/CAD on ODL?

Someone trading with ODL? I can not find the EURCAD pair on the ODL MT4 demo.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 24-03-2009, 23:21
AshFX's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 857
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade2008 View Post
Someone trading with ODL? I can not find the EURCAD pair on the ODL MT4 demo.
It has to be there.

Try right clicking on the "Market Watch" window, (top left corner of MT4), and then click on "Show All".
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 24-03-2009, 23:54
Level III Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 82
Default EURCAD on ODL

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade2008 View Post
Someone trading with ODL? I can not find the EURCAD pair on the ODL MT4 demo.
ODL does NOT offer this pair. Hard to believe, I use ODL as well.:mad:
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 24-03-2009, 23:59
Level 1 Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshFX View Post
It has to be there.

Try right clicking on the "Market Watch" window, (top left corner of MT4), and then click on "Show All".
Have done that, but no pair there.

:(
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 25-03-2009, 07:40
AshFX's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 857
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabbagepicker View Post
ODL does NOT offer this pair. Hard to believe, I use ODL as well.:mad:
Honestly, I'm very surprised by that.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 19-08-2020, 17:14
Level IV Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 240
Default Re: EUR/CAD on ODL?

I always trade EUR/USD on FreshForex broker but i never ever trade Eur/Cad to any broker since I think it's always very worthy to trade on major pairs as major pairs can reverse back within short time so instead of trading on any cross pair we should stay in stable pairs.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 24-09-2020, 15:59
Level IV Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 190
Default Re: EUR/CAD on ODL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapiaKhatunAsha View Post
I always trade EUR/USD on FreshForex broker but i never ever trade Eur/Cad to any broker since I think it's always very worthy to trade on major pairs as major pairs can reverse back within short time so instead of trading on any cross pair we should stay in stable pairs.
Good broker but I found that EURCAD spreads are lower on Hotforex that's why you may consider them too.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.