Forex Lasers Forum

Forex Lasers Forum (https://www.forexlasers.com/forums/)
-   Broker Talk (https://www.forexlasers.com/forums/broker-talk/)
-   -   Question about forex (https://www.forexlasers.com/forums/broker-talk/1590-question-about-forex.html)

iwenwcren 13-02-2012 14:41

Question about forex

Hello all.

I am a newbie in forex. I am currently looking for some reliable online brokers and so far I have found these three -

www(dot)mffx.com
www(dot)forexwebtrader.com
www(dot)fxopen.com

It will be very much appreciated if anyone can tell me about their trade commission as well as reliability.

Thank you very much.

Regards.

unclegober 08-01-2014 10:13

Re: Question about forex

one way to choose a broker is to perform tests against the broker. You can test your brokers by opening a demo account. Although demo account is not with real money it however gives you access to real trading conditions and allows you among other things to see the spreads of the broker, the speed of order execution, reliability of trading platform, etc.

rrayne20009 03-02-2014 05:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by unclegober (Post 20304)
one way to choose a broker is to perform tests against the broker. You can test your brokers by opening a demo account. Although demo account is not with real money it however gives you access to real trading conditions and allows you among other things to see the spreads of the broker, the speed of order execution, reliability of trading platform, etc.

Well said Uncegober!Demo account is the best way to test drive a broker's performance.Choosing the broker is indeed very important as it will have a great part in your trading activities.

orni308 13-02-2014 12:46

you can open demo account to check the brokers performance and also you can check brokers dealing...

chin100 15-04-2014 15:34

Fx system own 5 brokerages
1lotstp
1pipfix
loyalforex
2pipfixed
4runnerforex

You can open an account with them.

unclegober 18-08-2014 06:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by orni308 (Post 20843)
you can open demo account to check the brokers performance and also you can check brokers dealing...

Demo trading is helping me, especially at the beginning to know forex. Demo account can be used for trading in basic training and can be enabled to measure the accuracy of the trading system to be used. the other we can try a demo contest. Demo contest are great to learn trading and you will even get a prize if you are successful. Currently I am participating in Armada Markets demo contest

unclegober 09-03-2015 09:23

forex business is a global business where there is a very large transactions each day involving banking institutions, brokers and traders. every trader has his own criteria in selecting a broker and I now choose TICKMILL that have trading platform with the optimum conditions where I can get a small spreads and fast execution speed.

tenkofx 25-03-2015 09:15

Brokers that provide comfort and safety in trading is an option trader. for this case, We must be selective in choosing a broker, make sure that the broker that we use to have clear regulations and have a good response to all customer complaints. And the most important is to have a good reputation

unclegober 10-04-2015 08:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flintoff (Post 24040)
There are certain things in Forex which no matter how well anyone answers, but still we are never really able to understand well and thatís why I always suggest all to first learn things step by step from Baby pips and after that start with a reliable broker like OctaFX. They have got famous Champion demo contest facility, so having this means we have better chance of learning as opportunity to win 500 dollars is enough as motivation for anyone.

Traders should trade gradually to start using a demo account and learn to understand the workings and the indicators that will be used. I start to learn is by using Video Tutorial before starting trading in TICKMILL

PapiaKhatunAsha 21-07-2020 13:12

If you are newbie and still looking for broker to join them my recommendation will be to do proper research. Ensure one you pick is absolutely regulated and offer very small deposit amount and can withdraw their money instantly.

mlawson71 22-09-2021 12:48

I agree. The first thing one should always check for is what the regulation of their broker is. A proper license from a reputable regulator is always the safest option, the risks involved with any other type of company are really not worth it.