Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX BROKERS > Broker Talk
Home Forex Education Economic Calendar Register Search

Forex Tips about broker

Broker Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-10-2016, 10:15
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Forex Tips about broker

We the traders have to choose in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds. Only regulated trading brokers make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.
Old 03-10-2016, 14:22
Level IV Lasers Member

Send a message via ICQ to chin100 Send a message via AIM to chin100 Send a message via Yahoo to chin100
Default Re: Forex Tips about broker

Yes regulated broker can give you guarantee of your funds, so always choose regulated broker. I have account with FBS it is regulated and reliable broker.the service is good and the execution of order so fast... i like it, and i hope this broker way for me to go to financial freedom.

More about FBS here https://fbs.com/trading
Old 20-12-2019, 16:53
Level V Lasers Member

All I can say about a broker is to find one that’s reliable and trustworthy. And this is where I find FreshForex broker so useful in so many ways. I love it with their epic setting that counts from low spreads, high leverage and there is also 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus to help further.
Old 31-01-2020, 14:17
Level V Lasers Member

I agree. The risks of trading with unregulated or offshore companies are just too great to ignore.
Old 13-01-2021, 18:43
Level V Lasers Member

In a long career of doing Forex trading, I have seen some of the WORST brokers and then FreshForex happened to me. I had a question whether a broker can be client-friendly, which was ALWAYS a NO. But then FreshForex came and showed me that a true broker got to be one that’s there for client anytime and everytime. So, do you have a broker of this quality and calibre like FreshForex? I believe it’s very hard to mind a broker of this range!