Recommended forex broker

Broker Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-10-2011, 08:24
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Recommended forex broker

:)

Hye form users,

I am here to share my own experience of online currency trading by support of my broker . I have made bonus 25$ at 100$ deposit.
no withdrawl problem ,no reqotes,good spread,support on time...
if any one wants to start trading can go through nordfx.
Old 28-11-2011, 20:10
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Re: Recommended forex broker

Quote:
Originally Posted by duttafx View Post

Hye form users,

I am here to share my own experience of online currency trading by support of my broker . I have made bonus 25$ at 100$ deposit.
I heard about nordfx pretty often during the last couple of weeks. How is it going there? Any more recommendations and experiences? I'm currently trading with AvaFX but I'm looking for a new forex broker.
Old 22-12-2011, 07:13
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfing View Post
I heard about nordfx pretty often during the last couple of weeks. How is it going there? Any more recommendations and experiences? I'm currently trading with AvaFX but I'm looking for a new forex broker.
Is there any specific reason to switch from AVAFX?

Quote:

Hye form users,

AVAFX is offering $50 FREE Cash Amount on Initial Deposit $100.
Old 29-02-2012, 06:47
Level 1 Lasers Member

Hi
I am a forex trader & trading with The NordFx-Forex Broker.
I am getting its service in India through its representative office. I never new that forex trading is so easy, but Nordfx made is very easy & convenient for me.
I can do Trading even through my mobile phones. Easy lot Condition & no problem in withdrawals. They also provided me training for the forex trading.

For all those who are trading in Forex Market , I would ask them to try NordFx at least once and I am sure that they will continue trading with this Broker only. :)
Old 12-03-2012, 12:35
Level 1 Lasers Member

I got $5 first deposit bonus and found tradeFort to be honest in all what they promised. I really like their real time reporting of what I am earning. I 'll definitely carry on with TradeFort.Fast execution,5$ no deposit bonus and very good customer care service.

1. islamic account
2. fast registration & fast veryfication
3. no deposit bonuses & you will be always have a chance to get second chance no deposit bonuses
4. high deposit bonuses until 50%
5. easy to trade with fast execution order.
6. easy & fast withdraw & deposit
.........by GingaIulian
Old 07-04-2013, 19:02
Level III Lasers Member

Good for you. I guess the next question is that are they consistent enough in terms of payment?
Old 24-11-2013, 17:08
Level III Lasers Member

Hello. Thanks for sharing. I am a newbie Forex trader and I have a classic account with GDMFX. I do not know if you know this broker or have heard about it. Right now, I do not trade live yet as I am still trying the demo account. I do not have any plan to change my broker because I am already happy with them. You know, I did a lot of research and background checks about them so I am sure I have the good broker. Cheers to our trading career.
Old 25-11-2013, 13:30
Level II Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebelisar View Post
Hello. Thanks for sharing. I am a newbie Forex trader and I have a classic account with GDMFX. I do not know if you know this broker or have heard about it. Right now, I do not trade live yet as I am still trying the demo account. I do not have any plan to change my broker because I am already happy with them. You know, I did a lot of research and background checks about them so I am sure I have the good broker. Cheers to our trading career.
Hi Lee!Just like you I am trying a demo with Gdmfx.How do you find their demo?
Old 27-11-2013, 08:34
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrayne20009 View Post
Hi Lee!Just like you I am trying a demo with Gdmfx.How do you find their demo?
Really. Its great to know. Actually we've been bumping up to other thread here. Demo account is OK. I can trade as much as I want. No fear of losing money. And the execution is really fast.
Old 27-11-2013, 08:51
Level IV Lasers Member

I'm trading with HotForex for 6 months and it offer various type of accounts to trade.
Old 29-11-2013, 07:44
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:

Hye form users,

Hi. Thanks for sharing. I'll check this out.
Old 29-11-2013, 08:00
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfing View Post
Hi. How long do you trade with AvaFX? How is your trading so far? I do have a classic account with GDMFX but I do not trade live yet. Still I'm trying a demo account. So far so good. But I'm thinking of trying another demo account too. Maybe I can try yours.
Old 29-11-2013, 08:13
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by henryduncan12 View Post
Is there any specific reason to switch from AVAFX?

AVAFX is offering $50 FREE Cash Amount on Initial Deposit $100.
I think most brokers offer bonus when you sign up with them to show their appreciation. Like for example my broker, they give up a signing bonus up to 3,000 USD.
Old 08-01-2014, 06:45
Level II Lasers Member

I do recommend to open a demo account with GDMFx and test their platform.They provide tight spreads,deep liquidity,fast execution and withdrawal system.Their customer support is also superb.
Old 10-01-2014, 10:43
Level 1 Lasers Member

i hava just join in liteforex. i feel comfortable with them. i see they have many ppayment system, fast support , high support. i try some broker before but now i like them
Old 03-02-2014, 05:12
Level II Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiF0r View Post
Yup NordFX is great. You will even get 8USD welcome bonus on their "Welcome account" just to test out execution, slippage etc. I've just opened a welcome account and the best part is that all profits can be withdrawn.
Great to hear that!My broker Gdmfx also have a great promo as they greet the Lunar New Year with a bang with their special 28.8% Prosperity Bonus in every deposit you make with them.Every deposit of US$1888 will receive One Lucky Ticket which entitles you for One Entry in their special Prosperity Draw to win valuable cash prizes from GDMFX!
Old 05-03-2014, 08:34
Level IV Lasers Member

I opened an account with 1LOTSTP last year and at first I was skeptical and now i have invested a lot of money to them and my account keeps growing. I tried some other smaller brokers but they are not good as 1LOTSTP.
Old 05-04-2014, 12:26
Level V Lasers Member

I recommend using a Armada of Markets that had a speed of execution and spreads are very low, if you want to use the autotrade, Armada Markets provide facilities myfxbook autotrade that support the trading activities you do by using signals from other traders

Let's Try : Myfxbook Autotrade - Choose a trading system and trust your funds to carefully picked strategy
Old 19-03-2015, 07:00
Level III Lasers Member

I have already been using TenkoFx for 2 years. I am very satisfied with TenkoFx, all my order execution were processed without any re-quote. The most important thing is withdrawal, TenkoFx always processed my request. It was processed during 1-2 hours in the working time, once it was even less than in 15 minutes.

TenkoFx providing a friendly support and has always held a lot of interesting promotions. Currently I always recommend using TenkoFx to my friends. Thatís not because of promotion, but to help them to find and trade with a good broker.
Old 23-03-2015, 08:58
Level V Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkofx View Post
I have already been using TenkoFx for 2 years. I am very satisfied with TenkoFx, all my order execution were processed without any re-quote. The most important thing is withdrawal, TenkoFx always processed my request. It was processed during 1-2 hours in the working time, once it was even less than in 15 minutes.

TenkoFx providing a friendly support and has always held a lot of interesting promotions. Currently I always recommend using TenkoFx to my friends. Thatís not because of promotion, but to help them to find and trade with a good broker.
For several months I trade in TICKMILL. I get a significant development in this broker with low spreads are very suitable for use by a scalper without limitation trading. in addition, new clients can obtain a 15% deposit bonus and Now I get a very proportional income by following the program "Refer-a-friend". Now Tickmill introduces the Refer-a-Friend campaign, Invite a friend and both you and your friend, get a $ £ Ä 50 bonus. I think this is very simple and everyone can involving on this promotion
Old 08-04-2015, 09:13
Level III Lasers Member

We did have to be selective in choosing a broker. Because the right broker will give a positive result for our trading. So that when trading, we will feel comfortable. Like me who chose TenkoFx because here, I can trade in PAMM ECN with 100$ in ECN account.
Old 10-04-2015, 08:06
Level V Lasers Member

I now trade using TICKMILL broker. I know this broker from some friends who are already using this broker who formerly was named Armada Markets. until now comfortable using this broker
Old 24-04-2015, 04:07
Level III Lasers Member

Recommended broker is a broker that has the capability and good performance with a wide selection of types of accounts and investments. until now I am still comfortable with using TenkoFx because I have a lot of choices in trading. other than as a trader, I could also be an investor to invest in the PAMM trader has a good reputation
Old 24-04-2015, 07:41
Level V Lasers Member

Now is a lot of brokers who compete to be the best in the forex business. But all have a separate market segment, I see a lot scalper traders choose TICKMILL for excellence in execution speed and low spreads
Old 08-05-2015, 06:46
Level V Lasers Member

I recommend a broker that I use is TICKMILL. I choose this broker because the broker is giving me the opportunity to do a scalping trading with good quality server with low spreads
Old 13-08-2015, 09:37
Level IV Lasers Member

I used to use liteforex before, but I left them. I realized it took much longer time when I withdrawn my profits than when I was depositing. other than that, I don't have any other issues!
Old 25-09-2015, 06:44
Level V Lasers Member

I am now with TICKMILL because the broker is giving me the opportunity to trade scalping without any restriction. although trading under one second. Tickmill supplies the low spreads, consistent liquidity and smooth execution you expect on every trade.
Old 15-10-2015, 15:19
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintoff View Post
I will recommend OctaFX only, it is good in every sense of the way since firstly they support us to use any technique we wish or prefer and secondly they have brilliant system with ideal conditions that goes up to low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 while the ever green cTrader platform which is especially develop for ECN trading and makes our life easier. They have upgraded technology while there is also advance charting system with allowing us to switch to multiple account within blink of an eye while there is also 24/5 support service available which is excellent since I can always contact them for every issue I face and they are forever ready to answer me.
I had problems with Octafx, their platform started to freeze too frequently so I switched to Hotforex and now I'm with them on zero spread account, scalping on EUR/USD with 0.0-0.2 pip spread.
Old 20-10-2015, 06:52
Level IV Lasers Member

Let's read comment and feedback on FPA for both HotForex and OctaFX to check their quality. But I want to say this, no broker can consistently give you good trading conditions, but if it's a good broker, they would make you satisfied after their mistakes.
Old 28-10-2015, 07:55
Level IV Lasers Member

I was introduced to my broker through a friend in the past and I have trade with it for 2 years and everything is ok, no critical issues happened.
Old 18-12-2015, 06:04
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmusci87 View Post
Let's read comment and feedback on FPA for both HotForex and OctaFX to check their quality. But I want to say this, no broker can consistently give you good trading conditions, but if it's a good broker, they would make you satisfied after their mistakes.
Are you trading with Hotforex or OctaFx? Which broker you vote for?
Old 06-01-2016, 05:26
Level V Lasers Member

One reason to choose a good broker is make sure that the trading platform does not crash or freeze often, especially during times of global economic news or events, when traders needs stability. The reliability of a platform should be more of a concern than its look and feel. from my experience, I don't have any freeze with my order on TICKMILL
Old 11-01-2016, 13:06
Level II Lasers Member

Based on my experiences, all money process in Liteforex broker really great and amazing. All no restrictions.
Old 29-01-2016, 04:15
Level V Lasers Member

I liked the ECN account where it is now in TICKMILL able to deposit a minimum of $ 25. Trade stock indices, 62 currency pairs, crude oil, gold and silver on our ECN Pro account (DMA, ECN). Please note that our ECN spreads are fluctuating and start from 0.0 pips. Also, many brokers do not allow placing stop and limit orders close to market prices Ė we encourage you to do just that.
Old 02-03-2016, 05:10
Level V Lasers Member

Each trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading will be used. if you choose scalping should choose a broker that allows trading concept such as this. I am now very comfortable in TICKMILL, I get low spreads which can be used to perform scalping technique without any restrictions, traders can execute orders under one second
Old 04-03-2016, 03:09
Level V Lasers Member

Basically a lot of forex brokers to choose. Credible broker does not restrict techniques or the use of EA on each trading account are presented. There are some brokers do not allow scalping, hedging and other techniques, and you should be careful in choosing a broker, matching the habit of trading techniques you use. I now use TICKMILL that gives freedom to trade without restriction
Old 16-03-2016, 05:01
Level V Lasers Member

I think the demo account only suitable strategy to gain experience that will be applied in a real account. better rest directly on a real account to train mentally and emotionally. for beginners this is a mistake that often occurs when the demo account successfully but in a real account is different. once he fails it will tend to lose in the long term. after using the demo account, we should use a real account with minimal capital. TICKMILL provide the type of classic and ECN account with a minimum deposit of $ 25 and can choose to use a swap free account
Old 23-03-2016, 03:28
Level V Lasers Member

I was fortunate to pick TICKMILL now because now I can get the best service to process withdrawals and deposits quickly and supported by strong server conditions. To prove it can use a demo account and do testing when there is a great news release as NFP and FOMC
Old 13-04-2016, 02:30
Level V Lasers Member

Finding the best forex broker that has a fast execution capability, a reliable trading platform and which can be trusted with your account deposit might be the first things you will want to assure yourself of. Other sweeteners can include account opening bonuses and other features like mobile trading and web platform trading. I think TICKMILL provide an excellent facility for traders and Partner
Old 25-04-2016, 07:49
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebelisar View Post
Kindly read more infor about GDMFX on the forex peace army, I am afraid, am sorry, there are many negative reviews about this broker? Is this really a broker? How long have you guys been in the fores market? Thank You