Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX BROKERS > Broker Talk

Recommended forex broker

Broker Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-06-2016, 02:10
Level V Lasers Member

Default Re: Recommended forex broker

Regulations may make reference to us that the broker is the legality has been recognized that they have a clear working system even though it is not one hundred percent of brokers who have a regulation providing satisfactory services to traders. Now I believe TICKMILL because it gives me benefits broker with low spreads and the security of the funds provided by the liquidity transparent. Their clients' funds are strictly segregated. And not just at any bank. They only work with top-tier global financial institutions like Barclays, Unicredit Pekao, Erste Bank, PPF Bank and others.
Old 08-06-2016, 16:16
Level V Lasers Member

It is extremely important that we have right broker to work with, it is the only way we will get success or results in our favor, it is impossible to achieve anything at all without support of the right broker, I am extremely fortunate case to be with TICKMILL where they have absolutely magnificent setup which includes rebate program where I am able to get $10/Lot on Classic account and $2/Lot for ECN, it makes my life so much easier and allows me to be successful.
Old 09-06-2016, 08:42
Level IV Lasers Member

I recommend hotforex because I have been trading with this broker for several years and no crittical issues. Or you guys can read feedback about hotforex on popular review sites. I see many complaint and hotforex was very dedicated to resolve them.
Old 21-07-2016, 15:39
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiF0r View Post
Yup NordFX is great. You will even get 8USD welcome bonus on their "Welcome account" just to test out execution, slippage etc. I've just opened a welcome account and the best part is that all profits can be withdrawn.
Hello Dif04, I am glad you mentioned NordFX. From my experience brokers that accept as low as $8 are always market makers and market makers trade against their traders. I won't join then in anyway whatsoever
Old 21-07-2016, 21:36
Level III Lasers Member

It is very much difficult to recommend at any brokers, because there are almost thousands broker in online retail market and most of them are found to be scams. From all we can choose the broker which is regulated and make sure a wide range of trading technologies.
Old 24-08-2016, 23:20
Level III Lasers Member

Itís a very big responsibility to recommend someone something and that too a Forex broker, so we need to be very careful. I would recommend this Forex Trading | Trade Forex with Alpari ? International Forex Broker, as there is no rocket science to this, I am working with Alpari, so naturally I am going to recommend them. I am a sort of person who puts safety first before anything and this company allows me to do just that. As they are regulated plus highly reputed being a ECN company as well and offers some of the best features to work with that includes unbelievable 101% Deposit Bonus, itís all wonderful and helps in big way, so definitely HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Old 06-10-2016, 07:35
Level III Lasers Member

It is very much difficult to recommend as a best broker, because there are almost thousands online broker in retail market and most of them are found to be scams. Regulated trading broker can be recommended which guarantee their clients funds with a wide range of trading technologies.
Old 29-10-2016, 11:56
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebelisar View Post
Hello. Thanks for sharing. I am a newbie Forex trader and I have a classic account with GDMFX. I do not know if you know this broker or have heard about it. Right now, I do not trade live yet as I am still trying the demo account. I do not have any plan to change my broker because I am already happy with them. You know, I did a lot of research and background checks about them so I am sure I have the good broker. Cheers to our trading career.
Its good you are still trading with GDMFX on Demo account. I would suggest you get their reviews on FPA, before thinking about opening a live account with them, You may regret the whole idea
Old 18-11-2016, 09:06
Level 1 Lasers Member

Hello.

I'm newbie.

I trade with Forex4you and roboforex.
Old 17-01-2017, 08:44
Level III Lasers Member

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping , should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.
Old 21-07-2017, 13:10
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chin100 View Post
I opened an account with 1LOTSTP last year and at first I was skeptical and now i have invested a lot of money to them and my account keeps growing. I tried some other smaller brokers but they are not good as 1LOTSTP.
I think you should stop promoting these guys. haven't you read on Forex peace army that 1LOTSTP is a Scam. In fact it was declared a scam almost half a decade ago
Old 17-11-2017, 05:24
Level IV Lasers Member

I joined freshforex sometimes back. i feel comfortable with them. i see they have many payment system, fast support , 24/7 support care.