Home Forex Education Economic Calendar Register Search

Instaforex Company News

Broker Representatives

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-08-2016, 07:25
Level V Lasers Member

Default Re: Instaforex Company News

Quotes archive

Quote history is the base of quality technical analysis. The Quotes archive from InstaForex provides you with archive information on one of the 72 most popular trading instruments, to wit: 21 currency pairs, Gold and Silver, and CFDs on 49 shares. Prior to receive the archive, set the required parameters: trading instrument, one of four available time frames (H1, M15, M5, M1), and the date. The quote history will be displayed as a table containing opening and closing prices for the required time frame as well as the highest and lowest price levels.

Old 10-08-2016, 09:54
Level V Lasers Member

InstaForex video course for traders

We are pleased to offer you a video course for beginners. If you want to earn money on Forex but you do not know how, then thise course is made for you. The program was made according to the clients’ requests and is based on the live information and practical experience. The authors combined and classified all the data needed for a successful trade.
InstaForex video course include the following sections:

Introduction to Forex
Fundamental analysis
Technical analysis
Trading system and trading strategies
Risk management
Trading psychology
MetaTrader 4 platform

Old 11-08-2016, 07:33
Level V Lasers Member

InstaForex in figures

InstaForex was established in 2007 by InstaForex Group for providing brokerage services of high quality in South Asian region. For the time being the company managed to demonstrate great achievements and earn international recognition.
  • More than 2 000 000 people are the clients of InstaForex.
  • More than 100 000 clients are in the InstaForex club.
  • More than 1 000 new accounts are opened daily.
  • Over 300 trading instruments are available for the clients.
  • 55% is the highest bonus granted for every replenishment.
  • 9 trading servers provide reliable services for the clients.
  • More than 250 offices are opened worldwide.
  • More than 200 professionals are working in the main office and branches.
  • More than 30 experts are in the team of analysts.
  • More than 10 000 000 was invested in the PAMM accounts.
  • More than 100 000 people are ForexCopy subscribers.
  • More than 500 000 is raffled off yearly among InstaForex clients as a part of contests and campaigns.
  • Over 2 000 people are winners of InstaForex contests.
  • More than 30 languages are available for the website users.
  • More than 20 of financial awards were received by the company during 7 years of working.

Old 11-08-2016, 07:41
Level V Lasers Member

Leverage

You can choose any leverage from 1:1 up to 1:1000 depending on the risk management strategy you use when trading. Should you be a long-term trader who abides by conservatism when it comes to capital management, then a 1:100 leverage is for you. But if you are an aggressive type of daytime trader, then a 1:1000 leverage may become your irreplaceable profit tool.

Old 12-08-2016, 07:43
Level V Lasers Member

InstaTrade Investment Company Ltd

InstaTrade Investment Company Ltd is a licensed professional participant of the Russian stock market. The company guarantees natural persons and legal bodies comfortable environment of brokerage service, trust management, and over-the-counter stock trading. InstaTrade provides its customers with various services of high quality on favorable and flexible terms with no hidden fees and surcharges. InstaTrade ensures the access to the Russian Stock Exchange floors such as MICEX and RTS providing customers with up-to-date technologies of account dealing and asset control. Any trader may select the tariffs and adjust them according to his preferences.
InstaTrade customers receive the widest range of opportunities for increasing the efficiency of trading on the stock exchange. In particular, one of such opportunities is the “margin trading” which obviates the need to request a bank loan. Moreover, InstaTrade clients are able to make orders and trade remotely using a phone and facsimile or make requests for money withdrawal from the account via the internet. Any customer of the company is able to manage his assets, look through the reports and summary information on the trading account after logging in to your account on the company’s website.
InstaTrade is also engaged in arranging various educational seminars, webinars, and training courses devoted to the stock market and stock exchange trading.
Traders of InstaTrade, regardless of their experience and finances, may always reckon on the extensive support of the competent employees in real time.
InstaTrade Investment Company Ltd is a member of InstaForex Group, the leader in providing forex marketing services. The joint brand name allows InstaTrade Investment Company Ltd to sustain quality services on the Russian stock market.

Old 13-08-2016, 02:49
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Re: InstaForex - Broker #1 in Asia

Million over night before Brexit

Most stories of making a killing in the currency market are about the same old stuff: hard work, attention, analysis, calculations, and above all, time. But there is an exception to every rule. This time, we will tell you a story of striking gold that actually is not that unique. Many traders around the globe managed to rake it in on the outcome of Britain's referendum on the country's membership in the European Union. Our protagonist, Aleksandr, is a holder of InstaForex account No 2204114 who earned one million rubles in a single night. Such a success was linked neither to long waiting nor to detailed analysis of a forex guru. It was about trading the right pair at the right time. Aleksandr is not a professional financier or analyst. “I am neither a professional trader nor financial analyst. I started trading on Forex in 2012. I studied mainly by myself: read a lot of materials, explored the market. I trade only EUR/USD and GBP/USD. I have not succeeded much, but gained something that is more valuable than money – experience. The point of my activity in this sphere is the result, not money," our humble hero tells us.

He is not the first InstaForex client to strike it rich during Britain's referendum. However, it is difficult to ignore the story of gaining a million overnight. “I won't hide how happy I was about my trading results for June 24, 2016. On the back of Brexit, I managed to increase my funds by million rubles overnight. It's a great feeling to wake up and find out you're a millionaire. I wish everyone to reach such a goal at least," Aleksandr shared his impressions about his success.

To enjoy such a success, some trading experience and basic knowledge are required. Aleksandr advises beginners not to be lazy and study the market in detail instead, taking technical and fundamental analyses into account. He also recommends developing and testing own strategies and learning how to both enlarge and keep capital.
Old 15-08-2016, 10:58
Level V Lasers Member

Million over night before Brexit

Most stories of making a killing in the currency market are about the same old stuff: hard work, attention, analysis, calculations, and above all, time. But there is an exception to every rule. This time, we will tell you a story of striking gold that actually is not that unique. Many traders around the globe managed to rake it in on the outcome of Britain's referendum on the country's membership in the European Union. Our protagonist, Aleksandr, is a holder of InstaForex account No 2204114 who earned one million rubles in a single night. Such a success was linked neither to long waiting nor to detailed analysis of a forex guru. It was about trading the right pair at the right time. Aleksandr is not a professional financier or analyst. “I am neither a professional trader nor financial analyst. I started trading on Forex in 2012. I studied mainly by myself: read a lot of materials, explored the market. I trade only EUR/USD and GBP/USD. I have not succeeded much, but gained something that is more valuable than money – experience. The point of my activity in this sphere is the result, not money," our humble hero tells us.

He is not the first InstaForex client to strike it rich during Britain's referendum. However, it is difficult to ignore the story of gaining a million overnight. “I won't hide how happy I was about my trading results for June 24, 2016. On the back of Brexit, I managed to increase my funds by million rubles overnight. It's a great feeling to wake up and find out you're a millionaire. I wish everyone to reach such a goal at least," Aleksandr shared his impressions about his success.

To enjoy such a success, some trading experience and basic knowledge are required. Aleksandr advises beginners not to be lazy and study the market in detail instead, taking technical and fundamental analyses into account. He also recommends developing and testing own strategies and learning how to both enlarge and keep capital.

Old 15-08-2016, 11:06
Level V Lasers Member

ForexCopy Monitoring

On this page you can see the monitoring list of ForexCopy trading accounts, which you can choose to copy trades from. Thanks to the monitoring list, the follower can be up to date with the efficiency of ForexCopy trader`s strategy over a setup period. Moreover, every participant of the system is able to apply various sorting and searching parameters to the list of ForexCopy traders.
The advanced search was designed for quick customization of the monitoring table and convenient access to the ForexCopy account statistics. It helps you save your settings and the search results, make ForexCopy traders favourite, and add to or remove the columns from the table for sorting.
You can add you account to the monitoring list on the InstaForex official website

Old 16-08-2016, 17:29
Level V Lasers Member

Trade bitcoins with InstaForex

InstaForex is pleased to inform its clients that now they can deposit their accounts and cash out their profit in a populac electronic curency - bitcoins.
More than that, InstaForex clients can now use bitcoins as an extra trading instrument. It is possible to trade bitcoins in InstaForex platform with the leverage up to 1:25. Bitcoin trading is performed with no actual delivery of the currency (#Bitcoin symbol). Thus, you gain profit from bitcoin rate fluctuations.
As of today, bitcoin is the most dynamically developing trading instrument, penetrating into more segments and embracing more users worldwide.
InstaForex is always one step ahead offering the latest services and products to its customers and partners. The new opportunity provided by InstaForex proves that the company is sensitive to any trends and novelties presented on the global financial market. The company’s clients may be sure that they will be the first to get the latest trading technologies.
Be first trading with InstForex!

Old 17-08-2016, 16:34
Level V Lasers Member

Online Forex Charts

Forex charts is a new instrument of modern trader due to which technical analysis becomes even more understandable. If you have an access to Forex charts, you can easily get all the necessary information for Forex trading online, keeping up with the latest market trends. Forex chart quotes are updated online on all major pairs, goods, commodities, primary products, energy resources, and composite indices.

Forex Charts

Forex charts demonstrate fluctuations of different price parameters of the currency pair in real time. Due to multifunctionality of Forex charts by InstaForex, the user can get an access to such useful instruments as OHLC, Japanese candlesticks, line and other charts.

Tick Forex Chart

Tick Forex Chart by InstaForex demonstrates price fluctuations of the chosen currency pairs online accurate to five decimal places. Tick Forex Chart users can adjust the chart settings and work in full screen mode.

Old 18-08-2016, 13:23
Level V Lasers Member

fast open live Trading account with InstaForex

A live trading account with InstaForex topped up with no less than $1 will let you to conclude buy/sell deals on the currency market.
The trading platform provides you with a variety of trading instruments among which there are 107 currency pairs, derivatives (34 US stocks CFDs and futures CFDs) as well as commodities (Gold and Silver).
MetaTrader trading platform helps to execute trading operations and makes it possible to employ a great variety of trading systems (expert advisors), trading indicators, and signals.

By default the following parameters are available on opening a trading account:
  • the US dollars as trading account currency;
  • MetaTrader 4 as a trading platform;
  • leverage 1:200;
  • USA2 server.

Old 19-08-2016, 13:17
Level V Lasers Member

Option Trade on InstaTrader trading platform

InstaForex cannot wait to inform you that there is a new component available on the InstaTrader trading platform — IFX Option Trade. Enjoy broader opportunities of the facilitated options trading! IFX Option Trade enables you to buy and sell options, cancel operations, and view the history of the operations.
The Option Trade is installed manually to the trading platform folder. For your convenience and better performance, options trading is no longer limited to your client profile alone.
You can find more information and download IFX Option Trade here .

Old 19-08-2016, 13:26
Level V Lasers Member

Forex trading without spread

InstaForex Company provides great opportunities for its clients. You do not need a spread to work on the money market anymore! This gives both new and professional traders even more possibilities! Without spread, the trading process is easier to perceive visually, and technical analysis is more effective for decision making.

Old 21-08-2016, 14:19
Level V Lasers Member

Real Scalping InstaForex

Do not hesitate to participate in the Real Scalping InstaForex contest held among InstaForex demo accounts. The monthly prize pool is $6,000. The total prize money is $72,000. The monthly contest starts at 00:00 terminal time on the first Monday of every month and ends at 23:59:59 every last Friday of the month.

Old 21-08-2016, 14:23
Level V Lasers Member

Club Bonus

Every client holding InstaForex Club Card is free to apply for the Club Bonus. If you are not a member of InstaForex Club yet, you are welcome to sign up on the relevant web page!

The Club Bonus is:
1% of the surplus if it is < $500
2% of the surplus if it is < $500-1,000
3% of the surplus if it is < $1,000-1,500
4% of the surplus if it is < $1,500-2,500
5% of the surplus if it is < $2,500-5,000
6% of the surplus if it is < $5,000-7,500
7% of the surplus if it is < $7,500-10,000
8% of the surplus if it is < $10,000-13,000
9% of the surplus if it is < $13,000-15,000
10% of the surplus if it is < $15,000 or more

You may well apply for the Club Bonus to your trading account even if you already had a 30% bonus to this account.
Moreover, the number of your accounts to receive the bonus to is unlimited.
The Club Bonus can be credited after every replenishment of the trading account.
Please note that every time you withdraw funds from your account right after the Club Bonus has been credited, a part of the bonus proportionate to the withdrawal amount is cancelled.
In compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in InstaForex Club Bonus Agreement, the amount of the cancelled bonus shall not exceed the size of the credited bonus.
You cannot withdraw the Club Bonus until you carry out Buy/Sell trades in the volume equal to X*3 InstaForex lots, where X is a total amount of the credited bonuses.

You also have the opportunity to get other bonuses:

250% bonus
30% Welcome Bonus
The 100% LFC Partnership Bonus
55% Bonus
No Deposit Bonus

Old 23-08-2016, 01:17
Level IV Lasers Member

Victors of six InstaForex contests revealed

The results of six yet another InstaForex contests are summed up. This time we will name the winners of the following contests: One Million Option, InstaForex Sniper, Lucky Trader, FX-1 Rally, Real Scalping, and Trade Wise, Win Device. InstaForex congratulates the victors and wishes other contestants to find their names on the winning list next time. Sooner or later, fortune will smile on you too!

One Million Option
One Million Option being one of the most favorite, beloved contests gathers multiple participants who fight hard for the title of the best option trader. By the results of the latest step, the most outstanding result was shown by Shehu Abdullahi. The next stage of the One Million Option contest will start on August 22, 2016 (GMT+3) and end on August 26, 2016 (GMT+3).

InstaForex Sniper
The most accurate and fastest traders take part in the InstaForex Sniper contest. Many contestants fiercely compete to get the main prize. Kadri Yassine proved to be the best in the recent step. The next competition will kick off on August 22, 2016 (GMT+3) and finish on August 26, 2016 (GMT+3). Test your accuracy in the InstaForex Sniper contest right now!

Trade Wise, Win Device
Dmitriy Yonass became the victor of the Trade Wise, Win Device campaign and the owner of a new iPhone. The coming step of the Trade Wise, Win Device campaign will show whether you are lucky enough to win a branded gadget too. The new stage will take place from August 29, 2016 (GMT+3) to September 9, 2016 (GMT +3). You can register for the campaign on its web page right now.

FX-1 Rally
The best performance in the FX-1 Rally contest was demonstrated by Mikhail Evsikov, who managed to use all of his trading and racing skills efficiently. We congratulate the winner on the amazing victory and wish him luck in next competitions. If you want to feel the thrilling spirit of this fight, welcome to the start of another stage of the FX-1 Rally contest. You can register for the nearest rally that will take place from 00:00 August 26, 2016 (GMT+3) to 23:59 August 26, 2016 (GMT+3).

Lucky Trader
Trade perfectly for two weeks and you will secure a victory in the Lucky Trader contest just like Vladimir Ikonnikov did it. He showed a superb trading form and achieved the best results among hundreds of other participants. We sincerely congratulate the winner and wish him to keep his leading positions. The next step of the Lucky Trader contest will be held from August 22, 2016 (GMT+3) to September 2, 2016 (GMT+3).

Real Scalping
Short-term trading is quite a complicated type of trading that requires a lot of concentration. Not everyone is attentive and focused enough to make quick and correct decisions to succeed in it. This time, Vladimir Trafimov showed all these skills and took the first place in the recent step of the Real Scalping contest. InstaForex congratulates the victor and invites everyone who failed to try once again and participate in the coming step. All willing to test their trading abilities can register for the next stage that will run from September 5, 2016 (GMT+3) to September 30, 2016 (GMT+3).

Learn more about contests
Photos and comments of the finalists
Old 23-08-2016, 01:37
Level IV Lasers Member

Nintendo shares now available for trading

Dear Traders,

We are carefully monitoring trends in the forex market. If a situation requires, we expand the range of our services with new trading instruments.

So, we have something new to offer, Nintendo shares. Japanese videogame developer gained in popularity immediately after launching its first mobile-gaming hit in July 2016. Pokemon Go is already dominating the list of top free apps on the App Store around the world. As a result, Nintendo shares leapt twice in value just in a week.

Nintendo shares surged on hope that the popular smartphone game would give the company a serious boost. Investors view Nintendo shares as lucrative investment.

From now on, you are also provided with access to CFDs on Nintendo shares. In a trading platform, they are recognized by the #NTDOY ticker symbol.

Hurry up to benefit from the new trading instrument! Share the news among your fellow traders!

Feel free to contact our customer support service to resolve any question about investment in Nintendo shares.

Kind regards, InstaForex
Old 23-08-2016, 20:08
Level V Lasers Member

Nintendo shares now available for trading

Dear Traders,

We are carefully monitoring trends in the forex market. If a situation requires, we expand the range of our services with new trading instruments.

So, we have something new to offer, Nintendo shares. Japanese videogame developer gained in popularity immediately after launching its first mobile-gaming hit in July 2016. Pokemon Go is already dominating the list of top free apps on the App Store around the world. As a result, Nintendo shares leapt twice in value just in a week.

Nintendo shares surged on hope that the popular smartphone game would give the company a serious boost. Investors view Nintendo shares as lucrative investment.

From now on, you are also provided with access to CFDs on Nintendo shares. In a trading platform, they are recognized by the #NTDOY ticker symbol.

Hurry up to benefit from the new trading instrument! Share the news among your fellow traders!

support service to resolve any question about investment in Nintendo shares.

Old 24-08-2016, 18:22
Level V Lasers Member

VIDEO TUTORIALS

As any business, trading on Forex starts with education. Video tutorials provide traders with visual information on Forex trading allowing them to play the role of a real trader. We suggest you immersing yourself in trading on Forex and joining InstaForex free course for beginning traders.

Video tutorials present comprehensive information on the basic issues:

peculiarities of trading on Forex;
differences between demo and live accounts as well as detailed instruction on their opening;
applying of technical indicators and expert advisors, the way they should be set and attached to charts;
trading via the most popular trading platform MetaTrader5 etc.

Our educational system presupposes that after studying the video tutorials you will easily and in the shortest possible time start trading in the forex market developing your own strategy protected from most risks.

Moreover, through InstaForex video tutorials you will learn about peculiarities and advantages of the cooperation with our company. You will get detailed information on the company’s bonuses, which can be used in trading, and the way you can benefit from them.

InstaForex video tutorials are presented in a convenient format: you can start from the basis or switch to the interesting block. We regularly add new videos which will support you at the beginning.

InstaForex video tutorials are what you need for successful trading.

Old 25-08-2016, 01:11
Level V Lasers Member

CPA affiliate program

InstaForex offers its partners new type of affiliate collaboration — the Cost Per Action project. Our CPA partners receive a one-time commission for each new active trader referred. The commission level depends on the amount of the first-time deposit only. Trade volume and quantity simply do not matter as long as there is some trading activity going on.
The main advantage of CPA is its simplicity. There are no complicated calculations, requirements for an amount of trading lots, and points from a spread – only an initial deposit. This program perfectly suits webmasters, SEO experts, and specialists in online marketing, who do not have special knowledge about the forex industry. The conversion process is much easier now – open an account, make a deposit, and get an affiliate commission!

Old 25-08-2016, 17:21
Level V Lasers Member

Forex Site Informers

Do you have some spare space on your website that is to be filled with financial information? Use InstaForex informers! It will take few minutes to install an informer and it is totally free.

What is an informer?
An informer for a website is an automatically updated graphic element and a source of helpful information.

Informer types
We made InstaForex informers universal, so you can choose a color and size needed for your web portal by adjusting settings. You only have to copy automatically generated code and insert it into your website.
The informers vary in subject. We have news and analytical informers as well as those for monitoring exchange rates, PAMM or ForexCopy accounts etc. Besides, there is a trader’s calculator, converter, economic calendar, and so on. All these informers were designed to simplify a trader’s life. Embedding an entertaining informer, you give your users a moment of professional humor.

Old 26-08-2016, 17:28
Level V Lasers Member

One Million Option

The One Million Option is a weekly contest in which every owner of a demo account with InstaForex can take part. Option is the main trading instrument of this contest. The weekly prize pool tally is $1,500. There are no restrictions for InstaForex customers on taking part in the contest.

Old 28-08-2016, 17:19
Level V Lasers Member

InstaForex desktop wallpapers

InstaForex invites its partners, clients and its website guests to take advantage of the widest range of brand wallpapers developed by InstaForex designers. The specialists of the online brokerage company have designed different variations of wallpapers so that everyone could find an image that would match the mood and taste.

Each image presented in the gallery of InstaForex brand wallpapers has universal format and extension, providing the opportunity to install it on the desktop of any computer regardless of the operating system and monitor resolution

Old 28-08-2016, 17:24
Level V Lasers Member

Individual consultation

InstaForex customers have a great opportunity to get individual phone counseling on any Forex trading related issue. Fill in the application form below and specify a subject, and our manager in Moscow will contact you at any time convenient to you.

In addition to the callback order (the English- and Russian-speaking operators are available at the moment), you can apply to one of InstaForex departments, the contacts of which are listed on the Contact info page.

Old 30-08-2016, 20:05
Level V Lasers Member

Promo brochure InstaForex

We would like to bring to your notice a promotion booklet devoted to the international broker InstaForex. In this brochure the company's activities and achievements on Forex are brought to public. This promo-material can be used for examination as well for marketing distribution by the partners of InstaForex Company.

Old 31-08-2016, 20:42
Level V Lasers Member

InstaForex Opportunities for Partners

Both individuals and legal bodies are allowed to become partners. For that purpose no financial experience is required, as the way of cooperation with partners is extremely clear and easy. InstaForex Company's specialists will provide you an all-round support assisting your goals achievement.
InstaForex affiliate program is a riskless way of earning money in the Internet. Most of affiliate programs are based on searching and attracting new customers over the Internet. The main instrument is an affiliate link serving for counting your referrals. You will earn your affiliate commission of 1.5-5.3 pips per each deal of the users who followed your advice and opened a trading account with InstaForex Company.
InstaForex Company offers the most comfortable and beneficial business conditions for its partners. We provide the best opportunities for cooperation and are ready to prove our words with figures and certain advantages. Partnership with InstaForex is:

1.5-5.3 pip commission for Forex and up to 20-26 pips for Gold;
Additional reward for Introducing Brokers;
Anytime online access to the affiliate statistics;
Free statistics of your affiliate link traffic;
Free ready-made website with an administration option;
Free Forex news feed for your clients;
Wide choice of promotional and educational materials;
Plenty of marketing instruments;
10 types of partnership with InstaForex Company and partner growth prospects;
InstaForex MasterCard bank card;
0.1 pip affiliate commission charged from all customer trades of subpartners;
Opportunity to receive bonus points from the trades closed by the referrals.
500$ Affiliate Reward;
InstaForex Coupon Bonuses;
Gifts to InstaForex Partners;

Working with InstaForex Company you provide your clients with the best trading conditions to the present day.
For your convenience the registration in the affiliate system has been maximally simplified and automated. Despite the chosen type of partnership, you will receive promotional materials and your affiliate link immediately after filling in the application form. If you choose Investment Project or Introducing Broker type, the Partner Relations Department manager will contact you for approving cooperation details.

Old 01-09-2016, 19:53
Level V Lasers Member

Special offers

The section contains information about all campaigns and bonus programs which InstaForex developed for its partners.

$500 Affiliate Reward!
We invite all our partners to take part in the bonus campaign $500 Affiliate Reward! On this page you will learn about the campaign rules and how to get a $500 bonus.

InstaForex Coupon Bonuses
Coupon bonuses is an effective marketing tool which will be very useful for our partners aiding them not only in client attraction but also in encouragement of traders who already cooperate with you.

Gifts to InstaForex Partners
InstaForex holds the campaign Gifts to InstaForex Partners to raffle off mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, and Samsung Galaxy Tab! This section contains full information about how to take part in the competition.

Bonus points
You can buy our goods at 50% off original price using InstaForex bonus points in our online shop! The points are credited automatically to your affiliate account after each closed trade of a referred customer. Partners can also earn the bonus points by trading on their own accounts.

www.instaforex.com
Old 01-09-2016, 19:59
Level V Lasers Member

Trader`s desk

Trader`s desk is a TV section where it is up to you to decide what topics we will discuss. Every day we monitor the questions posted by traders on InstaForex and MT5 forums, select some of them to pass on to our experts, and finally share the answers with you.

Moreover, this section features educational videos explaining all aspects of trading as well as various processes and phenomena on Forex.

Old 02-09-2016, 16:05
Level V Lasers Member

Economic Calendar

Forex Economic Calendar includes only the latest and the most relevant events, readings, and facts that can influence the financial market.

Why do you need Forex Calendar?
It is difficult to become a successful trader if you do not know what is happening on the forex market. It is essential to have access to quality and timely information. Economic calendar is a vital part of fundamental analysis. Profits of every trader depend on correct interpretation of the data published in the calendar online. That is why, Calendar is one of the most needed tools for those interested in earning on Forex.

Calendar is very simple in use. To choose the most important news, apply special filters. With the help of the Forecast column, every trader can estimate future statistical figures in the nearest term.

If you strive for the most effective Forex trading, do not ignore news and do not limit your trading instruments to only a couple of currency pairs. A dynamic of a particular instrument is influenced by various factors:

- a change in interest rates;
- unemployment rate;
- GDP growth;
- retail sales;
- inflation indices;
- consumer spending etc.

Keep abreast of events with the help of the news feed and you will be able to grasp the details of a particular economic situation and see the market reaction to it.
We hope that Economic Calendar will become an assistant to every trader and help them make right decisions on Forex.

Old 04-09-2016, 21:27
Level V Lasers Member

Forex statistics in MetaTrader

InstaForex offers its customers over 70 types of market statistics for major currency pairs traded on Forex. Previously traders could just watch the market condition analyzing indicator of summary position; now they have full access to such details as the bullish trades rate; average entry points; average pending orders points; overall trades on given currency pairs including open positions; overall trades including pending orders; and perhaps the most interesting type of statistics – the price of a currency pair calculated on the basis of hundreds of thousands trades.
New data is available not only in MetaTrader, but also on the official website of InstaForex for demo and live accounts, in the Market Depth symbol group. In the MetaTrader platform symbols can be viewed by right clicking on Market Watch, then choosing Show all symbols option.
Apart from InstaForex trading platform, the real-time Forex statistics is also available on the company’s website in the Charts section → Forex inside. Market statistics is presented in charts for you to have a clear idea of the current market condition and forecast its changes over time taking advantage of the dozens of charts.

Old 05-09-2016, 02:28
Level IV Lasers Member

Change in trading hours on 5th of September

InstaForex informs the clients that trading hours on 5th of September 2016 will be changed due to US national holiday – Labor Day.

Thus, trading on spot and futures instruments on precious metals and energetics will be closed at 20:00 terminal time.

Also the trading on stock CFDs, Futures Agro instruments, Futures Goods, #SPX, #INDU and #COMPQ indexes will not be available.

Trading session will continue operating in a regular mode on Tuesday, September 6.
Old 05-09-2016, 19:43
Level V Lasers Member

ShowFx World exposition welcomes guests in Singapore

Professional traders and forex newcomers are kindly invited to attend the annual ShowFx World exposition on September 17th in Singapore. It is no wonder the host chose this city-state as a venue for such a high-profile forex event. Singapore is famous for a very high standard of living and breathtaking architecture. Its hard-working residents are an excellent example of how one should achieve success and wealth.

On September 17, large forex community will arrive at the stunning Marina Bay Sands hotel. It is situated in the heart of the city. On the rooftop of its 200-meter tower, there is world-famous infinity swimming pool overlooking the lively business center.

This year, the focal point of the program will be a seminar and presentation of Harsh Japee, a leading InstaForex analyst.

During the tight 8-hour program, we will ensure a pleasant break with a traditional prize draw. Any participant of the ShowFx World event will be able to win a bonus certificate or high-tech device.

Moreover, every visitor of InstaForex exposition stand will receive a branded souvenir (and a $50 bonus account). If a guest opens a trading account at the exposition site, a $50 bonus will be credited immediately to a deposit. Last but not least, if you invite a friend, you will be rewarded with extra $15 on your deposit (up to three friends).

Old 06-09-2016, 01:46
Level IV Lasers Member

ShowFx World exposition welcomes guests in Singapore

Professional traders and forex newcomers are kindly invited to attend the annual ShowFx World exposition on September 17th in Singapore. It is no wonder the host chose this city-state as a venue for such a high-profile forex event. Singapore is famous for a very high standard of living and breathtaking architecture. Its hard-working residents are an excellent example of how one should achieve success and wealth.

On September 17, large forex community will arrive at the stunning Marina Bay Sands hotel. It is situated in the heart of the city. On the rooftop of its 200-meter tower, there is world-famous infinity swimming pool overlooking the lively business center.

This year, the focal point of the program will be a seminar and presentation of Harsh Japee, a leading InstaForex analyst.

During the tight 8-hour program, we will ensure a pleasant break with a traditional prize draw. Any participant of the ShowFx World event will be able to win a bonus certificate or high-tech device.

Moreover, every visitor of InstaForex exposition stand will receive a branded souvenir (and a $50 bonus account). If a guest opens a trading account at the exposition site, a $50 bonus will be credited immediately to a deposit. Last but not least, if you invite a friend, you will be rewarded with extra $15 on your deposit (up to three friends).
Old 06-09-2016, 20:08
Level V Lasers Member

Change in trading hours on 5th of September

InstaForex informs the clients that trading hours on 5th of September 2016 will be changed due to US national holiday – Labor Day.

Thus, trading on spot and futures instruments on precious metals and energetics will be closed at 20:00 terminal time.

Also the trading on stock CFDs, Futures Agro instruments, Futures Goods, #SPX, #INDU and #COMPQ indexes will not be available.

Trading session will continue operating in a regular mode on Tuesday, September 6.

Old 07-09-2016, 18:56
Level 1 Lasers Member

I have installed the MT4 InstaForex platform on my computer and I am unalble to uninstall it. It asks for Administrator right but when I try to delete it as the Administrator it doesn't work. Please help, it's annoying that it can't be deleted from my Windows 7
Old 08-09-2016, 04:26
Level V Lasers Member

CORPORATE BLOGS

Below is the list of official InstaForex blogs:

Blog.Instaforex.com
InstaForex Company team has created the blog.instaforex.com to give the insight into the company to its clients. Moreover, on the blog pages InstaForex employees share their opinion of Forex news and describe the latest trends and movements on the market.

Facebook
Now InstaForex customers can find the company's profile in the most popular social network in the world Facebook and add the company's staff members to the friend list.

YouTube
Video service number 1 in the world now disposes the official TV channel of international online forex broker InstaForex. The whole Forex in one tube.

Twitter
From now on, the present and potential customers of InstaForex international broker have access to the Twitter micro blog of the company. Find the the latest company's news and get the details of its future projects on Twitter.

Google+
The hottest news on services rendered by InstaForex international broker and other companies are now available in a new social network introduced by the world’s best search engine — Google +. All InstaForex customers are welcome to learn more about the broker outside the context of the foreign exchange market.

LiveJournal
Visit InstaForex journal on the pages of the most popular online community center LiveJournal and read the description of the primary and non-core activities of the company including the social and public services.

LinkedIn
Be in touch with your favorite forex broker! Now InstaForex is glad to meet you in the professional network popular around the world.

Instagram
InstaForex is glad to inform you that we have registered an account with Instagram, one of the world’s largest social platforms. Stay updated on the latest news from the international currency market with InstaForex in one of the biggest social networks of all. The star of InstaForex is shining brighter!

Pinterest
Now InstaForex customers have a great opportunity to get the latest news and share the images that inspired them on the internet. InstaForex proudly presents you its account on a popular social bookmarking site — Pinterest. Enjoy vivid communication, share information, and be in the swim! Stay in touch with InstaForex!

Old 08-09-2016, 04:32
Level V Lasers Member

NO DEPOSIT BONUS

InstaForex offers new customers an unparalleled campaign − the No Deposit Bonus up to $100! Every trader who opened a live trading account with InstaForex can get the No Deposit Bonus. To receive it, you do not need to have the initial deposit. Having received a fixed amount at registration, you can start trading on the forex market.

Old 08-09-2016, 04:39
Level V Lasers Member

Magic Buttons

This section uncovers InstaForex Magic Buttons features. Magic Buttons system aims to provide more comfortable terms of trade. Besides, the section describes the program’s functions in full and provides detailed usage information.

Old 09-09-2016, 11:18
Level V Lasers Member

Mass media about us

This section contains publications about InstaForex Company released in print and online all over the world. Numerous articles dedicated to the activities of InstaForex international broker indicate the interest of mass media and their audience to our company. We seek to be as open and transparent to mass media and the consumers as possible. If you represent mass media and are interested in information about InstaForex Company or first-hand professional comments about Forex from its player, please visit Journalist's inquiries page.

Old 09-09-2016, 11:23
Level V Lasers Member

PAMM Monitoring

This section contains the monitoring list of PAMM trader accounts, which enables investors to select a trader. Thanks to the Monitoring, you will always be able to check the trading results of a certain managing trader over a definite period. Moreover, you have access to various parameters of browsing and searching in the list of traders.
The advanced search was designed for quick customization of the monitoring table and convenient access to the PAMM account statistics. It helps you save your settings and the search results, make PAMM traders favourite, and add to or remove the columns from the table for sorting.
You can add your account to the monitoring list on the InstaForex official website.