Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRAINING > Beginner Talk / Q and A

Robots?

Beginner Talk / Q and A

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24-03-2009, 03:48
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Robots?

Tried a few to no success. Has anyone made any decent trades using these?
Old 21-08-2009, 07:41
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Robots are not the answer

Even if you use robots to trade, you must keep an on the return
in the long run.
In other words - don't fall prey to "consistent 10%+ daily profits"
just by using robots.
Old 22-06-2010, 11:44
Level 1 Lasers Member

I've found a new EA robot by Rita Lasker: http://www.robot4free.com/ You can download it for free from this site. Installation takes only 4 minutes!
Old 22-06-2010, 20:26
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdorothy View Post
I've found a new EA robot by Rita Lasker: http://www.robot4free.com/ You can download it for free from this site. Installation takes only 4 minutes!
I have instaled this robot by Rita Lasker ad started traing, but I'm afraid of making a mistake. Can you advise me something about using it?
Old 02-07-2010, 11:58
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default I have a Robot which really brings me huge profits!

Good day!
I would like to share my secret with you! 15 days ago I found an incredible robot software at Internet search board! It was Free Forex Robot by Rita Lasker! I recommend it you, if you are interested please visit the following site: www.robot4free.com Download the Robot for free and besides the installation takes 4-5 minutes! Good Luck!
Old 02-07-2010, 22:31
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
Good day!
I would like to share my secret with you! 15 days ago I found an incredible robot software at Internet search board! It was Free Forex Robot by Rita Lasker! I recommend it you, if you are interested please visit the following site: www.robot4free.com Download the Robot for free and besides the installation takes 4-5 minutes! Good Luck!
Yet another 'one off' post from a dedicated Rita Lasker fan.
.....or perhaps 'clone' would be a a more fitting description.:rolleyes:

Egwig :cool::cool:
Old 02-08-2010, 12:07
Level II Lasers Member

Get the fundamentals first. Then get your own system and test it offline (do that for weeks, if not months, until your system is well tested), whether you use a robot or not. It really takes a few months - a lot of patience and resilience. But if you are made for it, it is worth it.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:33
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FxTender View Post
Tried a few to no success. Has anyone made any decent trades using these?
Hi,
I have used many Forex robots but i have found are few these robots give constant earnings.
Old 11-08-2010, 05:51
Level III Lasers Member

I think, any serious trader will give you the same advice; go to a reputable Forex brokerage firm. Beginners think they can do it with a manual, but financial experts will disagree.

All i can say here, choose robots with extra caution especially, when you are a beginner.
Old 21-08-2010, 13:08
Level III Lasers Member

These are the two main reasons why forex robots were made. They are special software that does most of the trading. This means that the overall work in entering, monitoring and exiting trades is greatly lessened. The only task left for the trader is to monitor the actions of this software. It is still important for an individual to oversee these robots since they are programmed for specific functions that may not necessarily always be able to cope with the dynamic market.
Old 01-10-2010, 15:23
Level II Lasers Member

Forex robots are now becoming more common among traders in the Forex market. To many Forex traders, they cannot do without the automated Forex trading software. Many great opportunities can be had for traders who would like to achieve larger profits and eventually capitalize on the vast amount of opportunities that are becoming more and more available to traders. However, it must be noted that human elements such as emotions can adversely affect Forex trading.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:41
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by forexwonder View Post
Even if you use robots to trade, you must keep an on the return
in the long run.
In other words - don't fall prey to "consistent 10%+ daily profits"
just by using robots.
yes..i do agree with this opinion.
Old 18-10-2010, 20:07
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default automating trading

You should always remember that any robot will have its limitations and that using one is no substitute for learning the trade. Create your own EA, based on your own trends once you have a mastery of the business. Yes, a beginner can learn from an EA, but ultimately, you (as the trader) should teach IT to do the hard-work that you don't have time for.
Old 24-10-2010, 11:00
Level II Lasers Member

FX bots as Forex robots are occasionally called, can trade much faster than humans can. These programs take all emotion out of the trading equation, because the robot is driven by logic and information. The software examines the market tendencies and then computes the data in such a way to increase your proceeds.
Old 29-10-2010, 07:38
Level II Lasers Member

Forex Robots or expert advisors are scripts coded with automated forex trading strategies.

You import the scripts into MetaTrader platform and your robot will enter/exit trades for you automatically 24 hours around the clock. As such. you have to always leave your pc on. If not, you can host your forex trading robot on a VPS.
Old 13-04-2011, 14:20
Level 1 Lasers Member

Send a message via ICQ to johnshaw34 Send a message via AIM to johnshaw34 Send a message via Yahoo to johnshaw34

I used to trade with their help. Usually I go to bed and Forex EA trades while I'm sleeping. My forex system EA Shark brings to me 20% of my deposit monthly.
Really cool feature for passive income.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:36
Level 1 Lasers Member

Hi! will any one like to tell me that i have heard that some times even you are using robots then also there are 50% chances of loss. Is there any safe method of using robots?
Old 01-08-2011, 18:49
Level 1 Lasers Member

As for robots. I'm quite skeptical. Is it possible to profit with them? Anyone has legit, honest experience?
Old 11-08-2011, 00:11
Level II Lasers Member

Manual > Robots any day. Well, not to beginners, of course.
Old 30-10-2011, 22:58
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Re: Robots?

Would it be possible to hear what you guys think about the One Clicker? I would welcome your feedback.
Old 08-12-2011, 18:09
Level 1 Lasers Member

i agree shirly, got it on the point
Old 11-02-2012, 12:11

Anyone who want to discuss ea's and automated trading please feel free to check out

http://www.forexmoments.com/forums/e...visors-robots/

We have a lot of testing and discussion about different ea's

I personally love automated trading. It can be just as challenging as manual trading but with the benefit of being able to work whenever you want. I live in eastern USA and in my opinion the best session is London which means I have to get up at 2:00 am and that is not very practical. I would settle for trading NY but I'm an electrical contractor during the day. By the time I get home and I want to spend time with my family, besides that I don't care much for trading Asia.

So my only recourse was to get into automated trading. Robots are great because they monitor the markets when you can't and they are capable of doing many complicated calculations simultaneously. They do have limitations though. Everything has pros and cons

Anyway come join me over at the ea section (linked above) and see what I'm doing and learn how to trade using ea's the right way.

Talk to you later,
John
Old 06-08-2013, 13:52
Level III Lasers Member

Send a message via Yahoo to ddeeen

thanks for your information guys...
Old 24-02-2014, 14:13
Level II Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnykanoo View Post
Anyone who want to discuss ea's and automated trading please feel free to check out

http://www.forexmoments.com/forums/e...visors-robots/

We have a lot of testing and discussion about different ea's

I personally love automated trading. It can be just as challenging as manual trading but with the benefit of being able to work whenever you want. I live in eastern USA and in my opinion the best session is London which means I have to get up at 2:00 am and that is not very practical. I would settle for trading NY but I'm an electrical contractor during the day. By the time I get home and I want to spend time with my family, besides that I don't care much for trading Asia.

So my only recourse was to get into automated trading. Robots are great because they monitor the markets when you can't and they are capable of doing many complicated calculations simultaneously. They do have limitations though. Everything has pros and cons

Anyway come join me over at the ea section (linked above) and see what I'm doing and learn how to trade using ea's the right way.

Talk to you later,
John
Really good story sir...
I also like with autotrading, but i never let them full automatic. I make it semi auto because it still need our management..
Old 17-08-2015, 06:33
Level II Lasers Member

Can anyone here help me to compile my EA??
My EA can't work because its using old Metalanguage and need renew. I've tried to compile it but get some error there. This EA have great work and make great profit for me in Liteforex broker. Please PM me..
Old 18-06-2023, 02:35
Level V Lasers Member

The robot is just software, and we all know that the Forex market follows only fundamental and technical analysis, so traders who are newcomers here can get this information from the FreshForex broker's education section.