View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 17:05

Default Wallstreet Forex Robot

Okay guys/gals I decided to start a thread for Wallstreet Forex Robot, which I will refer to as WSFR from now on. The reason I chose to start with this one is because despite the very uninspiring name, this ea has been a consistent winner for me and doing very well even in the summer months.

Here is a link. Wallstreet Forex Robot

I want to be honest and tell you this is an affiliate link. I do not hide this fact. I would also like for you to know that I am not about making money from marketing. In fact the only reason I ever signed up as an affiliate was to have the ability to buy robots and get a discount if I decided to stay with them. The reason I am using my links is because I feel like if any one decides on there own to buy this ea than they will have to buy it from someone. By buying from me it supports me and also allows me to buy more ea's to test.

Okay glad thats out of the way.

In a nutshell WSFR is a scalper that trades anytime the conditions are good. It is not only a scalper but its risk to reward is a little out of wack. Its average win is almost 10 pips while its average loss is probably around 12. Its win rate is around 80%

I keep saying around because I have WSFR on 2 live accounts and a total of 3 accounts at one point. This ea like most ea's, is broker sensitive.

It trades the four majors Eur/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, and USD/CHF

Personally I love this robot and it is my favorite in my portfolio, I'm going to show you guys my results in the next post so you can see for yourselves how WSFR has performed live for me.