View Single Post
Old 15-04-2023, 03:30
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Re: SATYR is your automatic income. Robot from Simple Invest

Hello trader! Algo and more!

The week and month turned out to be generally difficult and interesting for the market.
As always, I share what happens behind the scenes so that you keep your finger on the pulse!

1) Recruitment for studies in algorithmic trading continues. Launching soon. There are a couple of places left (but this is not critical). The group is almost complete and it means "Quick start course 2.0" TO BE!
Everyone who passed the first course also gets into course 2.0! But without the bonuses, of course!
So if you want to record everything again, chat, discuss important points and learn something new, write me, I will add you to the group.

2) The SCARAB and IMPULSGUN systems are being finalized. The market is interesting and the systems began to behave more stably in such conditions!

3) The development of an indicator that will give you protective information for algo and regular trades has been launched and is in full swing. Market boundaries, expiration, weekly, monthly and daily interest levels. Thanks to it, it will be possible to prioritize price movements and expect abnormal movements.
This indicator will be combined with all Expert Advisors and perfectly complement them.

4) A new account for copying on the Roboforex YETTI PRO COMBA broker for BTC has been added. Let's earn in BTC! Announcement coming soon!

5) If you missed it, we have a news channel with all the reports in one place. Now you don't have to go through dozens of sources to get up-to-date information!

So it goes! Further more!
Happy weekend everyone and I wish you hundreds of profit points!